InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

|| NEW REPLY|| NEW TOPIC
NEW POLL

;;Welcome Home., Tag- Oliver Stanley; boyfriend.
Alexandria De'Rue
Posted: May 20 2011, 05:48 AM

Group: Archived
Member No.: 86

They had really done it.

To this day, it blew Lexi's mind that they had made it so far. Hell, there had been a time when she wasn't one hundred percent sure there would be an "us" anymore, but now, they had moved across the country together. It was frightening. She'd left Pixie, Billie, Paige, Chris...everyone she knew and loved....she'd left them all behind. She had packed up her things, grabbed her puppy Renegade, and followed Oliver here.

Brooklyn, NYC, NY.

As she moved around their little apartment, she marveled at how long they had been together. Over a year now, wasn't it? Not counting the little stint where she's freaked out and broken up with him, but that was totally in the past. Besides, it had helped them to see how much they needed each other. They really were soulmates, she didn't have a single doubt in her mind about that.

Oh, gag me, is L one of those girls?

No. She really wasn't; Oliver simply brought out that side of her. Oliver was amazing, the definition of everything she could ever want and need. They could make it big in the city. "Come on, Lex. We've got each other. We've got Renegade. You've got your portfolio; I've got my music. What more could we need? We're gonna make it, baby. I promise." Never would she forget what he'd said to her when she'd started panicking at the airport. He'd taken her face in his hands, smiled that smile of his, and told her how much he loved her and believed not only in her, but in them.

It was going to be a huge change. They both knew it. And Lexi had been scared; maybe Oliver had been, too, but he wouldn't show it. He was her pillar of strength. She'd seen that ever since the day he'd saved her life from her psychotic ex-boyfriend. Lexi had to admit, he always did a pretty good job of hiding any fears he had. She, on the other hand, couldn't hide her fears well. I'm a model, not an actress.

Today, Lexi was fretting over none other than the fact that he hadn't asked to put the ring back on her finger. Yes; they had been engaged once, but they'd broken up out of her fear....now? Now, she knew what she wanted, and she wasn't scared. Oliver should know that by now. So why hadn't he asked her again?

She was cooking dinner for when he got home; the same meal she'd cooked him for their first date-chicken tortellini. Renegade, now a full-grown pit bull, wandered the apartment, waiting for Oliver as restlessly as Lexi was. The apartment was small, but nice, and she worked hard to keep it clean and tidy for whenever he got home from his errands and work of the day. Sure, she had her own stuff- photography shoots- but she didn't do them as much anymore. Oliver wanted to be the sole provider. She was giving him that. What money she made went into savings.
^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONS || NEW REPLY|| NEW TOPIC
NEW POLL

school of loverboys skin by bree of atf & caution 2.0!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2239 seconds | Archive