InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

|| NEW REPLY|| NEW TOPIC
NEW POLL

- - -baby we're on fire
Estella Wothington
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 05:35 AM

Group Icon

Group: Manhattan
Member No.: 89

→ estella d. wothington,
eighteen. model. actress. pianist. star. contradictory. confident. rebellious. charming. intelligent. stubborn. determined. polite. loud. defiant. independent. opinionated. sweet. strong. fragile. creative. "perfect". chaotic. loyal. protective. feisty. blunt. hard-worker. calm

This is Estella Wothington, but Estella or Stella would be fine too. She lives in Manhattan and currently attending Julliard, but she's originally from Marseilles, France. She is eighteen years old, a model and actress, and she's also quite the firecracker. The girl is a mess of contradictions, but only her closet friends realize that. The first thing you notice her, other than her looks and her loud voice, is the fact that she shines. She's always been a star, oozing confidence, and if you get too close to her, you'll burn. She's incredibly charming, polite, and sweet to everyone, no matter how much she dislikes them. Those who know her well, she's funny, adventurous, and quite perceptive, often being able to sympathize with people and tends to be the peacekeeper in her group of friends. She's often told that she's perfect, and in some ways she is and in some ways, she isn't.Another thing that you'll notice about Estella is that she's loud. Like, really, really loud. Estella is opinionated, and she's not afraid to express her opinion. If she doesn't like, she'll tell you. She also tends to be overly blunt and such, never putting much thought into how people might feel, and those two traits tends to get her in trouble. It probably doesn't help that she's stubborn and quite determined. Once she has set her sights on something she won't stop until she gets it. The funny thing is that most people tend to forget the fact that she's quite intelligent, therefore making it easier for her to manipulate them if needed, which may surprise some since Estella comes of as a totally harmless girl, and she is. It's just that there are times where she isn't.

as far as relationships go, Estella would probably have tons of friends, though most of them probably be acquaintances, and she'll probably only have 5-8 close friends. If you show her you're trustworthy, she'll be you friend. She'll literally talk to anyone and everyone. She's fiercely loyal as well, so if you get on her good side, she'll have your back for life. Though, those that are her close friends better be able to handle her venerability that she shows at times and her slightly craziness. On the other hand, if you get on her wrong side, you better hide. enemies, will not be a lot, she's not a horrible person, although she's a bit of a spitfire. If you annoy her, or get on her bad side, or do something bad to her or her friends, she'll happily make your life a living hell. Of course being who she is, she'll still be annoyingly nice and charming towards you, but you better watch out, cause she'll get you when you least expect it. There will also be people she's offended and/or hurt by her bluntness and opinionated nature. lovers, will be few and far between since Estella isn't really one to rush into a relationship. She also broke up with her boyfriend last year, so she's kind of cautious when it comes to relationships and guys seeing how she doesn't want her heart broken. Though she'll have tons of crushes and such, probably nothing serious though.

coding credit goes to tillie at sds & caution

--------------------
I was a dreamer
user posted image
user posted image
Staring at windows Out onto the main street Cos that's where the dream goes And each time they found fresh meat to chew I would turn away and return to you You would offer me your unmade made Feed me till I'm fed, read me till I'm read
^^
Durtan Lye
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 09:30 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Manhattan Admin
Member No.: 9

happy.gif Like I said before on the cbox, I can probably offer you Serena van der Woodsen for a thread. I imagine they would both know of each other, as they're both models living in the Manhattan area. They would probably be good for casual friends? Possibly aquaintences, I can't really see them being BFF right away considering how flighty and shallow Serena can be (she's nice, but she rarely takes the effort for other people). But possibly Serena would try to drag Estella to a few parties and such and that jazz. Nothing set in stone, it could go anywhere.

If that doesn't work, I have a few other characters I could offer here so yeah just let me know ;o;

--------------------
user posted image
(security blanket)
^^
Estella Wothington
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 04:10 AM

Group Icon

I like the idea of them being causal friends since Estella probably won't be able to handle Serena's personality and her party girl habits. It's not that she doesn't party or like to, but she's not really into excessive partying. I really like Serena dragging her out to parties though, since she usually doesn't go to those things by choice or by herself.

--------------------
I was a dreamer
user posted image
user posted image
Staring at windows Out onto the main street Cos that's where the dream goes And each time they found fresh meat to chew I would turn away and return to you You would offer me your unmade made Feed me till I'm fed, read me till I'm read
^^
Durtan Lye
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 03:09 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

Yeah, I understand :v: she can be hard to handle that way. But we could start a thread like that, where they start becoming that casual friend sort when Serena goes and drags her out to a party after some sort of catwalk thing? ;o; If you want, I could start it sometime later in the week? :I or they could meet somewhere else, maybe at a mutual friend's place or whatever?

Whatever you want! Of course XD Just let me know <3

--------------------
user posted image
(security blanket)
^^
Estella Wothington
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 12:03 AM

Group Icon

Oh, I like the the idea of Serena taking her out to a party. That sounds really interesting, and could please start it?

--------------------
I was a dreamer
user posted image
user posted image
^^
Serena van der Woodsen
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 01:36 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

;o; Awesome! I hope you don't mind if I start it sometimes this weekend? I have a test Friday and I'm going to spend tonight until then studying <3 but once I finish, your post will be first on the list *_*
^^
Estella Wothington
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 11:47 PM

Group Icon

That's fine. Take your time.

--------------------
I was a dreamer
user posted image
user posted image
^^
Serena van der Woodsen
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 05:33 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Ignite Your Bones

For Estella and Serena happy.gif If you wanted another way for Estella to come in, she doesn't have to be the random person Serena stopped. But she can if you want? Basically, feel free to do whatever with that.
^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONS || NEW REPLY|| NEW TOPIC
NEW POLL

school of loverboys skin by bree of atf & caution 2.0!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.0563 seconds | Archive