zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to (kiss yourself goodnight !). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

may 22 - new skin, site is revived, chloe is added to staff, and affiliates are updated!

(puppets)

(puppets)

Kelsea, Thats right, the overly nice person
Kelsea
Posted: Mar 1 2010, 07:53 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: admin
Member No.: 1

So lets start this introduction off right shall we?

My name is Kelsea, And for those of you who would say it Kel-See-uh (cuz hey it happens) its said just like its true form, Kelsey, just with, you know 'sea' at the end, you know like the major bodies of water that surround every continent? Yeah! creative huh? My mom at least thought so when she named me all those years ago when the moon was blue.

Anyway... Back to business. I'm eighteen years old, have been graduated from high school for almost a year now and have done nothing with myself since then, as I have no clue what I want to do.

I hate the weather where I live as its been cold and snowy as of late and I find that its just too darn cold. But hey, if there was a machine to control the weather it would have been discovered by now don'cha think? and for those who are simply curious I live in the continental US and have my entire life, all in the same state too.

Umm, lets see what else?

Oh yes!

In my spare time I tend to have my nose stuck in a book, even when it could be considered inappropriate, such as at the dinner table or in the car, or through the grocery store, but I can't seem to keep my hands away from mostly any fantasy/ romance/ slash anything fiction books. Once I'm into a book there's no getting me out till I read through to the end!

when I'm not reading a book then I'm on the computer, reading threads on the few RPG sites I have come across that have gained my interest. Or I'm in photoshop making pretty pictures to go at the top of posts or in my signature. I'm still new to several of the tools and techniques in photoshop but I have been working towards gaining more and more knowledge for about a year now and have pretty much gotten the basics down.

Hmm... And I think that's it.. as I've pretty much told you my life story without all the mushy details...

Wait! there's more!

My favorite books include:
cirque du freak series
Harry Potter
The sookie Stackhouse series
Anything involving the original fairy tales
And a bunch of others as well that are all churning around in my head but won't take form.

Oh, yes. Since there is a theme to this board,

My favorite classic Disney movie would either have to be Beauty and the Beast or Cinderella.

Among my other favorite movies, Disney and others are:
Tarzan
The little mermaid
Enchanted
Chronicles of Narnia (both of them)
Jurassic Park
The Phantom of the Opera
The Island
Robin Hood
Queen of the Damned
Harry Potter (the first two)
and a bunch of others that have jumbled together and I can't pick out.

*takes a bow*

so there's a bunch of information you probably never cared to know!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

skinned by brie of caution

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0250 seconds · Archive