Looking for feedback on a work? Tired of receiving critique that is too vague or otherwise unhelpful? Interested in a friendly community dedicated to helping each other improve (and having fun while at it)?
Echo is a forum primarily devoted to critique in its most thorough, responsive, and helpful form. Some of what we offer is listed below.
- Members provide evaluation on a variety of different subjects, whether it's prose, character conceptualization, storyline, names, or art.
- The person who submits the work can choose what level of critique preferred: gentle, moderate, or harsh, and will receive a response accordingly.
- A "quickies" sections exists for brief but timely checkups.
- The reputation points system rewards critics appropriately for their help.
In addition, Echo functions as a community and the forum contains areas unrelated to critique. We have
- A general roleplay section
- An American Idol style writing contest
- Mafia game currently accepting signups
- Arcade and forum-wide championships
- Reviews for movies, books, tv shows, music, etc.
- A members-only MOSH PIT, in which no rules exist
- Group activities where we play Apples to Apples, Scrabble, and Pictionary
- Debate, MOTM, general discussion, advertising/critique contests, forum word games, layout requests, quizzes, and more!
Echo runs on a casual, laissez-faire style. You are encouraged whether it's to give/receive critique or simply socialize.
We have just relaunched the site with renewed stimulus! This means there's a lot to contribute and a good opportunity to welcome new members. Hope to see you there!