Welcome to X-Universe!
X-Universe is an intermediate to high level writing rpg. We have a strict word count for our posts and expect that everyone who applies here displays a decent grasp of grammar and punctuation. We highly encourage spell checkers and while we know that mistakes will happen, constantly writing in lower case letters at the beginning of a sentence and not using proper language skills will result in a declined bio. Please consider your writing skill level before applying for a character here. If you have any questions, please contact the admins. We are always happy to answer any and all questions.
Taken Character List
The Dates and Weather
|Game dates are Monday, November 1 to Sunday, November 7, 2010|
Salem Center, NY: Mon, Nov 1 - Nov 2, sunny 42/30, Wed Nov 3, rain 39/28, Thurs Nov 4, partly sunny 40/29, Fri Nov 5, cloudy 35/23, Sat Nov 6 - 7, sunny 43/33.
Snow Valley, MA: Mon, Nov 1 - Nov 2, sunny 44/38, Wed Nov 3, rain 40/32, Thurs, Nov 4, windy and cloudy 44/32, Fri, Nov 5 cloudy 38/22, Sat Nov 6 - 7, sunny 46/35
Genosha: Mon, Nov 1 - 3 sunny 79/67, Thurs, Nov 4 rainy 67/52, Fri Nov 5 - 7, mostly sunny 76/70
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
|Welcome to Xuniverse33. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Rules of Posting
Come to the dark side. We have cookies
Member No.: 1
Joined: 4-August 10
Rules of the X-Universe Role Playing Game:
1. Do not post in the role playing game until your application has been approved by the board staff. It can take us up to a week to contact you with any revisions that need to be made to the application. If you do post, then you will be banned from this game.
2. You must be 18 years old or older to join this role playing game. Due to the content of some of the posts, we expect a more mature audience. You must fill out the birthdate portion of your profile or you will not be allowed to apply for a character.
3. As a player, you must be able to write in English that is understandable to everyone on the board. That also includes using a spell checker to check your posts.
4. The game is meant to be fun for everyone. If we receive several complaints on your behavior in the game, we will talk to you. If things do not improve, we will take your character(s) away and block the game from you.
5. The applications must meet a certain criteria. If we contact you to revise your application, it is not up for arguing (unless you have a really, really good reason).
6. Posts must be made at least once every 5 days. If you fail to do this without notice that you are going to be gone, your character(s) will be removed and put up for adoption. (of course, we understand that life happens but if you can give forewarning that you are going to be gone, that would be best)
7. You must have PM's and Emails from Admins turned on. This is how we communicate with you and if you turn them off, will assume you do not wish to play here any longer.
Any and all questions about applying for or adopting characters should be PMed to Dark Angel.
1. Sentences are to be in past tense.
2. Thoughts are represented in italics
3. Telepathic transmissions are to be put between < and >
4. Please put your post in the proper thread. And post your thread in the forum where it would be taking place.
5. Posts must be at least 200 words long. The admins/mods will contact anyone who has a post below 200 to add to their post. Think your posts through and you will see that it is easy to add enough description to make it to 200 words.
6. Mark your character exits in bold at the very bottom of your post. Or if the thread is closed, please indicate that as well.
7. Post order in a thread with multiple characters: Post in sequence in which characters enter the thread. This prevents characters getting written out of the conversation and/or actions. When there are three or more people in a post, this is how it would look: Player 1 posts, then player 2, then player 3 and back to player 1 to start again. This insures that everyone gets a chance to reply before the next "move".
8. Be fair in fights. Meaning no God-Modding! If your character throws a punch at someone, that someone gets to choose if that punch lands or not.
9. You must post at least once every 5 days or your character is available to move without your permission to keep threads moving. If you fail to post after 2 weeks, you will receive a warning. Anything after that means your character goes up for adoption without your consent.
10. Any plagiarism caught in posts/bios will be cause of immediate loss of your character and you will be banned from the game. We will not tolerate this at all.
11. Posts may not be changed for any reason other then spelling corrections or tag fixes once a reply has been made.
12. There are no Original Characters available for this game. We will accept canon applications only.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
forum skin made by "akuda
" of RPG-D.
To be used only by members of such site, all edits to the appearance/code are permissible.