This board has moved. Please join us at our new home by clicking the banner above this message. Thank you, and see you soon!



Name:   Password:




The Staff













Contact Staff


Affiliates


Vote for us/Listed at
Planet Nexus


Our Button
X-Men Annihilation




Let's chat!


 
 

 Where do I go from here?, *Logan*
Magnetrixx
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 10:16 AM


Mistress of Magnetism
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Posts: 45
Member No.: 95
Joined: 25-August 10



Oksana had wandered down to the stables, not only to see if the animals were okay but just to get away from everything that was going on in the courtyard. She had been invited here by Cyclops and Professor X but since her arrival she had been given no direction or instructions on what they wanted her to do or even what her position was. She knew they had a lot on there minds with this mutant baby and their home being destroyed, and she had helped with the sentinel attack but when asked where she was needed next, everyone had seemed to rush right past her, almost as if they didn't want to bother with her.

She was an Avenger and in her opinion, they Avengers had done a lot more in their lifetime than the X-Men. She walked into the barn and was relieved to see that all the horses where okay. A little shaken, but none of them were hurt. "Hey, beautiful." She said as she stroked one of the horses. "Glad you all are okay."

Oksana couldn't help but thinking about the last time she had rode on a horse. Her and Tony had taken a vacation to Villefranche sur Mer in France. They rode horses on the beach at sunset. Tony wasn't much of a horse guy but did it anyways because he knew that she wanted to. It was one of her most favorite times with him, she sighed lightly trying not to let the good times sting her heart.

Oksana grabbed one of the brushes on the table and began to brush out the mane of the horse, whos name was Destiny.

Destiny.

What was Oksana's destiny? Would she stay with the X-Men? or would she simply just move on? Whatever it was she knew that it would involve her helping humanity and mutants in one way or another.


--------------------
user posted image
Top
Logan Wolverine
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 12:35 AM


Weapon X
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Posts: 86
Member No.: 4
Joined: 1-August 10



A voice came from the shadows, as slowly Logan's form came into view as he leaned against a stable. Logan knew a little bit about Oskana as Logan himself was a member of the avengers, one of the free to roam members. "It isnt always easy fittin in round here." Logan looked up to the sky, then at the horses.

" I know tha transition aint been easy for ya, what they do and what we do may look for the same outcome, but how to achieve it is like night an day." It didnt take Logans heightened senses to pick up Oskana was doubting why she was even here or if she came to the right place. "Aint no one here that can tell ya where ya belong, only one that can do that is yerself."

Logan then made his way towards Oskana. " I know yer skills and what ya can do, and I know ya dont quit." Logan then smirked. "We need ta get tha baby, any means necessary, Stark always kept ya on a short leash, i'm offerin to remove tha leash and watch ya grow." Logan knew Oskana would know what he meant. Ever since the Civil War, Stark had changed, he wasnt the same man.

"Ya got what it takes?" Logan said.


--------------------
user posted image
Top
Magnetrixx
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 08:42 AM


Mistress of Magnetism
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Posts: 45
Member No.: 95
Joined: 25-August 10



If there was any man here that Oksana was going to trust it was going to be Logan. She knew that he was willing to do whatever it took to find that baby, he was also not afraid to use any means (as hostile and barbaric as they might seem). She trusted Logan and he was right about Stark in a way. He had always kept her back from battles and never let her true potential shine. She knew that he didn't want her to get hurt but Oksana wasn't weak she could take care of herself.

She continued to brush out the horse and listened until Logan was done speaking to her. She set down the brush and looked out of the window trying to decide if this was the best thing for her. She nodded her slowly and then looked at Logan.

"Okay, Logan. I'm in." She gave him a little smile. "If there is anyone I'm going to trust around here. It's you. When do we leave?"


--------------------
user posted image
Top
Logan Wolverine
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 01:21 PM


Weapon X
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Posts: 86
Member No.: 4
Joined: 1-August 10



Logan nodded his head. " You'll know when we're ready." Is all he said as Logan quickly disappeared into the darkness. Time was starting to become important and now it was time to recruit the most important member to the team.

He could sense she had finally been able to get away from her fmaily long enough to reflect on everything. He also knew this would be hard for her, but that she was also a warrior.

TBC- Logan elsewhere


--------------------
user posted image
Top
Karenza
Posted: Apr 11 2011, 06:09 PM


Right Hand of the Morrigan
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Posts: 994
Member No.: 1
Joined: 1-August 10



A short time after Logan left, Kari sent a telepathic call to Oksana.

{{Thank you for checking on the horses. After we get back, perhaps we can go for a ride? Right now we need you in the hanagr. Time to head out}}

TBC Oksana and Kari in the hangar

OOC: Steph, I did this because your Net was down. Hope it is back up soon.


--------------------
user posted image
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options



Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.9225 seconds | Archive
Skin created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone
Sidebar Menu by Scarlet