Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to What They Wanted. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME

Have an open thread? Post HERE.
Looking for a thread to post in? Check that out to find somewhere to be!

NEEDED CHARACTERS
Pam
Lafayette
The Newlans
Shifters & Fellowship members!

many more on the canon list

Image Map

BB at IF redcarpet&&rebellion. Revelator Photobucket RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY

Affiliate with Us!

CLICK ME

New Reply •    New Topic •  New Poll • 

Time ticks by...., OPEN
sookie stackhouse
Posted: Sep 7 2010, 11:53 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Human Admin
Member No.: 42

T E R R I F I E D B U T O C C U P I E D
IT’S YOUR MISTAKE IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO FIGHT
D O N T S E L L Y O U R S E L F O U T
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
user posted image

ANOTHER DAY IN THIS LIVELY MADNESS OF
S H O W I N G Y O U C A R E

Sookie had a lot of strengths, a whole heck of a lot of strengths. In fact, she would go as far to say that she was a pretty well adjusted human being, comparatively to most who lived out there of course. But try as she might waiting was not one of them. It was probably the one thing that she would admit that she failed horribly at… but if that was the worst of someone’s problems then they were one lucky son of a gun. She could be a negative Nancy, or obsessive compulsive or something annoying like that. Instead, she was a terrible waiter. It was like this for as long as she could recall, and as soon as she realized she was waiting for something she got antsy. Her foot would start a-tapping, nails a-drumming on the table, and sometimes she even got the waiting wiggle that little kids had when they had to wait for something. It was just so BORING, and then time passed SO slowly. UGH!

Now it seemed like all she did was wait. She figured it was because the vampires came out and there were not many people who she associated with who was up and about during the day, and it was starting to take a serious toll on her patience levels. It seemed like her fellow day dwellers were abandoning her, and that meant they were leaving her with herself and a clock till sundown. Tara was off doing lord knows what, Sam and her were in a tiff because she would not give into his pity parties, Jason…. oh Jason was being Jason…and that was it. Wow, that really truly was it. Having all the people laid out you know whose heart was still beating and being able to count them on one hand kinda let a girl know she should keep her nose out of the supernatural world to make some friends. Not saying that the vampires she knew now were not her friends, but most of them were a bit closer to enemies. Taking the kindness out of it and putting it bluntly, since Bill there were a tremendous amount of people who either wanted to eat her or just have her plain dead. Heartwarming, isn’t it? And the best part was she really did nothing to anyone to make them mad! Some of them just had the WORST tempers! Bill was sure lucky she loved him and trusted him, or by now she would be screaming her head off towards the hills. Sook was a tough girl, but a person could only take so much. So for now, she waited till sundown.

Usually in these horrible waiting situations she would clean the house, but the place was so clean that they could start transferring hospital patients from quarantined rooms to the house just fine. Calling anyone was out of the question; she already found out that there was no one to call. After pacing the kitchen like a madwoman armed with rubber gloves and some Lysol spray looking surfaces every which way to make sure that a stray dust bunny had not taken residence and coming up with nothing, she formulated another plan.

It had been forever since Sookie had a spare minute to just…. be. Really zen words for a small-town girl like her but she truly needed to have some alone time, and what better way to do that then laying out? Her world had become night, and her skin was getting about as pale as her new friends. That was motivation enough to take off those gloves and get some good ole sunrays on her skin. After changing into a swim top and a pair of shorts, she scampered with a towel to the perfect part of her land she always laid out in. A little hill where there was a clearing from the trees was where she had gone to lay out since she could remember and it had become a ritual in a way. Carefully she unfolded the towel out and laid it flat over the grass before laying down on it, her skin soaking up the sun as if she had never been touched by them before. It was so warm and comforting, it felt so good to just chill for a minute. Sookie wiggled this way and that, finding a comfortable spot that exposed, as much skin as she could to the sunlight while remaining decent incase a passerby was to approach. With a huge exhale she let her eyes flutter closed, thinking about taking a nap for a few minutes. Her hours were all screwed up, and she could probably count on one hand again how much sleep she had gotten in the last evening. Vampires were lucky; they got to sleep in all day. She still had responsibilities and things to do after spending all night awake….

Sookie awoke abruptly, sitting up too fast and getting a head rush along with feeling that nasty cramp in her back from sleeping on the ground.

“Ow ow ow!”

One of her hands came up to hold her head, while the other one touched her back. Dang she felt like she had been in a fight! Ugh, this was not good. Out of her groggy eyes she noticed that the sun had almost disappeared completely from the sky and her skin was covered in goose bumps from the cold night air. Had she really fallen asleep?

“Golly, I must have been more tired then I thought”

Just an aside to herself, and she sat there for a moment while trying to gain back her senses.
    ----------
    Tag;; OPEN
    Word Count;; 948
    Notes;; Nope!
    Credit;; Tricia (backbone.CATASTROPHE) at CAUTION?
JESSICA HAMBY
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 04:20 AM

Group Icon

Group: Vampire
Member No.: 43

user posted image
user posted image
---------------------------------------------
    Jessica had woken up a bit late, and Bill had already left. He pulled that quite often actually. He'd up a leave her without even telling her he was going. He hadn't fully gotten used to sharing his sleeping quarters, if you could call them that. Mornings that they did wake up together were really awkward for the two of them but the majority of the time he had risen before her. Sometimes he stayed at home, sometimes he left her strict notes with his orders written in a sharp script. Jess straightened up and opened the door that led her out from under the closet. The air rushed down to met her. It was stale and lifeless. She sighed and drust dirt off of the clothes that she had worn to bed before she made her way toward the kitchen.

Once she was face to face with the refrigerator she noticed the note that he had left for her. 'Jessica,' it read and the voice inside of her head mocked Bill's, 'I've gone to the store to buy you some appropriate clothing, please stay at the house while I am away. I will not be long.' she rolled her eyes as she wadded up the paper and tossed it in the recycling bin. Bill was ridiculous. What exactly did he think she could occupy her time with around her while he was away? She had nothing of her own and all he had was a wii system that she didn't understand in the least bit.

She swung the refrigerator door open with a little more effort than it needed. The contents were sparse, it contained a few bottles of True Blood and some bottled water for guests. The only reason they had the fridge was because the True Blood lasted longer when chilled than it did just sitting out. It had been at Jessica's insistence that he had bought it and the microwave. She would make some more demands when it came to his house later, but for now she couldn't help but notice how awkward the modern appliances looked among the remnants of Bill's former human life.

The house still had the same paint, the same floors, the same dirt. It hadn't been inhibited in a very long time, and you could tell. Jessica didn't know Bill's story, but she could imagine that it wasn't a very happy one. How could he live in this house after he had lost his human life? Didn't it hurt? She downed a warmed bottle of True Blood as quickly as she could and tossed it into the glass bin with a look of disgust. How could Bill live on that stuff? Jess rolled her eyes as she realized that he probably didn't, he was probably snaking on Sookie from time to time. She giggled at the thought for a moment.

She roamed the house for about an hour, then came to exploring the room that Bill had given her to store her things, not that she had anything other than the clothes Eric had provided, but her new clothes would go in here. There was a small chest of drawers that could look nice if it were sanded and stained, a small closet, a child's bed and a bare floor. She frowned at the state of it all. All of the previous inhabitant's things were still laying about and it looked as though they belonged to a little girl. Jessica was sure that she didn't want to know Bill's story, she had her own sad story to bear, she couldn't take another and this room held some serious gloom.

Before she knew it she was out in the yard where the air smelled so much better. Surely Bill didn't mean that she couldn't go across the graveyard to Sookie's, right? I mean that was as much his home as his own was. It fit. And she wouldn't be very long at all, just a couple minutes. She sprinted, and as she took off she caught Sookie's sent in the air. She was outside. Before she could think she stood beside Sookie who was sitting out in the grass holding her head and back, "You alright there?" She took in the whole scene and it looked as though Sook had been either laying out in the sun and had fallen asleep, or that she had been star gazing, either way she had done it for too long and her back hurt. That was something Jessica could never miss now that she slept underground. Her muscles were never tight when she awoke, and her back never ached, and she was very thankful for that because she didn't think that she could take aspirin.
user posted image

words - 791tag - Sookieoutfit - heremade by DesiTack of RPG-D
sookie stackhouse
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 08:17 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image

Sookie was going to pay for this seemingly innocent nap later, yeah it was not going to be fun to have a back crick and headache later tonight. How did she not realize that she was so exhausted? Did she have dark circles from the devil lining her under eyes without notice? Not only did she have to stay up all night with Bill, she had to do so feeling like she had just been hit by a train. Eh, she would get him to give her a massage later, which would be nice. It was nothing that was going to kill her….yet. This double life thing was going to be the end of he and she could not help but wonder what it would be like if her and Bill got married. Would she just adjust to his sleep schedule and sleep all day to arise at night? There was really not another option; she would have to sacrifice it all because Bill could not do anything different. Being in the night all day would be difficult because it was kinda human nature to see the sun. Maybe….well….maybe Bill could make her a vampire too. Then they would be at least equal. Her fingers massaged her temples as she thought, trying to extract her headache through the healing powers of swirling fingers.

No, that was silly. Bill would never…he was so damn moody after he had to make Jessica there was no way that he would ever think of changing Sookie. Sometimes vampires were so melodramatic, she could see it now. His stern look and demanding ‘no’ over and over again as she presented valid arguments. Even if it was for love and the sake of their relationship, he would say no. Still, she would have to bring it up to him sometimes, even if it seemed like it was impossible…..

Just as she was picturing the argument in her head she heard the zooming sound that came from a vampire running. Crap. Did anyone else notice that, or was it just her long exposure to vampires? It was hard to hear but there was a distinct whoosh like a when you stick your head out of a car window when a vampire was approaching, and fast. Sookie knew better than to just trust a vampire running after her even after being in this world for so long, and her heart started to pound bout out of her chest as she jerked and tried to get up and at least try to scramble away. Of course all she managed to do was somehow wrap her feet up in a knot with the towel, and fall to her bum on the really really hard ground. Dag ground was unforgiving! By then the vampire assailant showed herself, and Sookies heart settled down for had nothing to fear. It was Jessica, Bills new daughter (kind of) looking at Sookie like she was the biggest idiot on earth. And she must have looked really silly, holding her aching joints like an old lady, then wrapping herself up like a Sookie burrito
“Jesus, Mary, and Joseph Jessica! You scared me half to death!”

Even though she knew she was safe, she could not get her heart rate down. Adrenaline had flooded her system, and she took a few calming breaths before she untangled herself from the towel. After her feet were free she folded the towel up and lifted herself off of the ground with an occasional grunt and bones popping from being compressed for too long. Her face scrunched in disbelief as she studied Jessica

“Jessica, we really need to get you some new clothes….”
    ----------
    Tag;; Jess
    Word Count;; 614
    Notes;; This is sucky. BOO
JESSICA HAMBY
Posted: Sep 15 2010, 01:37 AM

Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image
    Jessica tugged the hem of her short skirt toward her knees and shot a dirty look at Sookie, "Bill's buying me new clothes right now, that's why he isn't here." she told her with a hurt tone as she adjusted the bow in her hair. Besides, these clothes are fine. I like them." Eric had allowed her to do as she please and what she wanted to do most was dress like everyone else at the bar - so he obliged. She loved the lace, the leather, the fishnets, and the dark tones. There was nothing wrong with what she was wearing, but she would have never gotten away with it at home, and it looked as though she wouldn't get away with it with Bill either. It was a shame, she was a vampire for Christ's sake, and away from her father's rules so why couldn't she act as she wanted to? It wasn't fair. She brooded with a hip popped out to the side and her arms crossed Before long her mind was full of longing thoughts for Fangtasia and she had completely forgot what she had come to Sookie's for in the first place.

With a defiant toss of her hair she mentally ran through the night's events until she remembered what she wanted again, "I just came over to ask if you had any boxes cardboard boxes, or if you knew where to get some." Jessica didn't know if Bill was going to allow her to pack his actual daughter's things away but it really couldn't hurt to try, and out of sight out of mind, right? It had to be torturous for Bill to live in that house. She knew it would hurt for her to live back in her house after her family was gone. To see her mothers favourite brooch, Edan's dolls, or her father's belt would jog memories that she wished she didn't have. She didn't blame Bill for what had happened to her, but sometimes it was hard to forgive him and living in her old home amonst her family's things wouldn't help his cause. She wondered what the relationship between Bill and his maker was. She'd probably press the question at some point in time, Bill hadn't really told her much about himself, and there were things that she wanted to know, but the majority of the time Bill seemed so... guarded. It never seemed like a good time to ask him any questions.

Jess would have thought that Sookie would be used to vampires popping up out of virtually nowhere, after all she was dating one and a particularly mysterious one as well. Hopefully she didn't act this way whenever Bill moved just the slightest bit too fast. "You know, for the girlfriend of a vampire, you scare far too easily." she smiled at her tauntingly before she giggled, "And for a human that's walked on her own two feet for most of her life you tangle pretty easily too."
user posted image

words - 499 quickietag - Sookieoutfit - heremade by DesiTack of RPG-D
sookie stackhouse
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 12:30 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image

Sookie had to stifle a laugh as Jessica squirmed with the hem of her skirt, shooting the human a ‘fuck you’ kind of glance. Oh, sometimes Sook forgot that Jessica was a teenager, and on top of that a baby vampire. She needed to be more careful with her, and not so direct with what she thought. Sookie remembered when she was a teenager. Back to the time that whenever anything was said she took to be horrible and mean, especially if it came from a kind of authority figure. Not that Sookie was an authority to Jessica, but her boyfriend was and that sort of made it like she had joint custody of the baby vampire. Instead of laughing she just smiled at the girl, the smile growing wider as she revealed that Bill was shopping for her.

“Oh lord. Bill is shopping for you? You are going to get some turtlenecks and long pants….” She said with a giggle, just imagining what kind of terrible things Bill was going to return with. “If ya want I will convince him to take it back and maybe we can have a girls night out shopping trip?” It was true and here people thought that Sookie was conservative. Bills taste in clothes made her look like a nun in comparison! Jessica would much rather Sookie pick out her clothes, or help her to. “But I was not meanin that your clothes were….bad.” Well yes she was, and it was obvious that she was floundering a bit to try to put that Jessica looked like a whore politely “Its just that I think a lady needs to leave some to the….imagination ya know?”.

Hopefully it would come across as a bit of help since that’s what it was meant as. Jessica had looked so offended; it made Sookie kind of sad to see her words hurt the girl. Bill said that she would be irrational and attitudinal for the baby stages while she adjusted and since Bill was such an old stickler….Sookie was bound and determined to make life a bit easier for Jessica. Even if it was just a little bit. See, she had some sway on Bill but not as much as was needed for him to be a proper…..well….father she guessed.

Sookie could still tell that Jessica was mad, and she frowned as she rubbed her back with her hand. There was nothing more that she could say about it though, she was not going to back down to say she appreciated those clothes….Then Jess she said something about Boxes
”Huh….boxes?”

The blonde stopped rubbing her back and looked at Jessica skeptically.

“You aren’t thinking of moving out already are you? Bill is kind of old but he really does grow on you….”

It was true, at first he was all stiff and broody, but you really had to get used to him. For Sookie it was different, it was like love at first sight. From the moment that he brought himself into the bar she knew that he was different…maybe it was because she could not hear his thoughts….or it was because it was meant to be. ….

Thinking of Bill brought Sookie to her lala land, and she realized that she had spaced out when’s he was snapped to reality by Jessica’s voice.

“Oh” Sookie shrugged her shoulders “You should know by now that most vampires that get into contact with me don’t really wish that I remain all…alive and stuff…and thinkin you are being attacked by a vampire can make a washing machine start to believe that it is a trampoline. It kinda makes you loose your mind”
[/b]
    ----------
    Tag;; Jess
    Word Count;; 619
    Notes;; I didnt even edit it....I got sleepy at the end!
JESSICA HAMBY
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 05:27 AM

Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image
    Ugh! Seriously? Turtlenecks? The pants she could deal with, but turtlenecks?! Just the thought of covering up so much skin made her feel claustrophobic. It's not like she was going to get cold or anything! Sheesh! She was on the verge of groaning until Sookie offered to take her out shopping when she brightened dramatically. Sookie, of course, wouldn't allow her purchases to defy Bill but Jess was sure that she could at least flirt with the boundaries of Bill's comfort zone. That tight, restricting, unnecessary comfort zone. Stashing away her hurt feelings over Sook's comments on her wardrobe she smiled at her with approval, "Yeah," she said shyly, "If he'll let you take me, I'd love to go. I haven't been shopping in a long while and I'd love to pick out my own clothes." It hadn't dawned on her that Bill couldn't be trusted with buying her new clothes until Sookie had pointed it out and Jessica was shocked that she hadn't jumped to the conclusion when she found the note on refrigerator. Whatever had made her look at Bill's note and think cute sundresses and pretty flowing blouses had been complete smashed to bits and her vision had changed to picture herself as a practical cat collecting old woman. She shuttered involuntarily at the thought of it all.

The bold, out-right skepticism on Sookie's face made Jessica's non-beating heart jump up into the very pit of her throat, "Oh no! No. It's not that" she said, shaking her head vigorously, "He'd never let me go off on my own anyway. He's really not that bad - of course he isn't as fun as Eric was but - you know," her voice dropped and she didn't add the end of her sentence, he's all I've got. The words rang in her head, where it sunk in. It was the truth. He was the only one that would tolerate her, and he didn't even want to, he had pawned her off on Eric to begin with. Homesickness struck her hard, her father was often strong handed with her but at least he had never actually tried to give her away like Bill had. She sniffed back tears as she went on to explain, "Bill let me have a room in his house, for my things. There's just a lot of stuff in there that I want to pack up. I want to paint it too, but I haven't asked him if I can yet."

It dawned on her then that even though Bill could be extremely stoic, there had to be a breech in his defenses when it came to Sookie. She would be the one, if anyone, that he would open up to. Had she had the same questions for Bill that Jessica had right now? How did she brave asking him any of them? "Hey Sookie?" she inquired with a tilt of her head, "the house where Bill lives, he used to live there with his family didn't he?" She wondered just exactly how much of his history he had revealed to Sook - he sure had a lot of it, he had lived for so long. In Jessica's eyes Bill's life seemed to span over entire eternities and it made her think of just how much time that she herself had in front of her. She didn't want to get lost in her thoughts again and she most certainly didn't want to cry so she forced herself to focus on Sookie.
user posted image

words - 605tag - Sookieoutfit - heremade by DesiTack of RPG-D
sookie stackhouse
Posted: Sep 17 2010, 11:37 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image

It was good to see Jessica’s sour mood turned a bit brighter when she had offered to go shopping, and Sookie brightened up herself to see the red head smile. Honestly she was not just saying that she wanted to go to be nice, she really did want to go shopping with Jessica. How long had it been since she had gone on a shopping trip with one of the girls? Honestly it was hard to remember….it had been quite a long while. Although Jessica was a vampire it was apparent that Sookie did not care about that one bit, Jess was just as much as one of the girls as Tara or Arlene was. Even more so because it seemed like Tara and any of her other friends didn’t care for her a lick anymore…or were just going on with their own lives…or things just were getting too crazy. Whatever it was she had not seen them in quite a long while. Doing something like buying some clothes with someone she knew might bring back a bit of normalcy to her life.

Her face quickly fell to skepticism when Jessica mentioned ‘if’ Bill would let them go shopping. Her eyebrows rose at Jessica questioningly. If? That was rich Jessica thinking that Sookie was on Bills little leash! If Bill would let her. HA! Bill thought he had some say so in what Sookie did, but it was well known that she did whatever she wanted (much to his frustrations). All too many times he would rush to her all angry and flustered and yell in his menacing voice ‘SOO-KEH! Why did you not listen? BAHHHHH’ Honestly she didn’t go out of her way not to listen, she just knew that he tried to protect her from things that she needed to know about for lord knows what reason. If Sookie did not question….then she would be in the dark. “Ohhhhh…..if he lets me?” Sookie put her hands on her hips, and smirked at Jessica “I think I can handle Bill. Plus, you are not 5 years old! You can make decisions for yourself!” Sort of. Sookie would do some to moderate to make sure that she didn’t have hemlines that were almost up her butt. It was just not nice to look at.

The nice LIFETIME tv happy moment changed quickly when Jessica said that she was not going to move out. Well, that was good that she was staying, Sookie was glad she was not ready to run to the hills yet but the fact that she said that Bill was not as fun as Eric made her angry. “Well I’m glad your not leaving, but you have to know that Eric is the ultimate evil. I hate him.” she frowned just hearing his name made her get all flustered and frustrated. She kicked her foot in the dirt, turning her face away from Jessica so the baby vamp could not see how upset she really was. “You know” Sookie started before having to swallow and rethink her words for a moment, sighing in frustration. Her telling Jess that Eric was a big fat meanie and Bill was a god comparatively was not really the way to go about this…. “You know……Eric might seem all cool and whatever, but he does not care about you one bit. I can tell ya right now that Bill does. He just…..he has a hard way of showing it is all…”

When she looked up to see if what she said had landed Sookie noticed that Jessica looked really distressed as if she was going to cry. Darn, she didn’t mean it like that! All Sookie wanted to do was show that Eric might seem like a good guy, but in her opinion he was just not fit for having any kind of interaction with any living thing. That was not cry worthy was it? Or was it something else? Jessica’s life had been turned upside down and Sookie had no idea what she could possibly be thinking or going through. Right now she didn’t need to have anyone yelling at her or telling her what to do or think. She just needed someone to be there for her. Really, she had been turned into a vampire and thrown to live with people she didn’t even know! Jessica had a family, she had people who she knew and loved and now she could never see them again. Or at least not for a long while till Jessica could get her eating under control. Immediately Sookie stopped her sulking and took the few small strides that were between her and the girl, and wrapped her arms around Jessica in a warm and heartfelt hug.

Yeah Jessica, we can do whatever. Paint, pack, whatever you want. Bill wont care” she said into Jessica’s shoulder as she was still giving her a giant bear hug. After she spoke she squeezed the thin and pale girl extra tight, then let go, putting her hands on Jessica’s arms and smiling at her not happily but warmly nonetheless. Sookie was just telling Jessica that she was not alone, and that she understood all in one smile.

“Ummmmmm” Bills house. Sookie let go of her arms and put her hands back on her hips. Jessica wanted to know if his family had lived in it with him. Biting her lip, she thought about it. She knew that they had spoken about it one time, but it was in passing “I think… he mentioned something about it at one point. Why?“

[/b]
    ----------
    Tag;; Jess
    Word Count;; 941
    Notes;; I didnt even edit it....I got sleepy at the end!...again!
JESSICA HAMBY
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 07:33 PM

Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image
    Jessica shook her head as Sookie went on about Eric. She knew that part of what she was saying was completely true, Eric didn't care about her. Honestly Jessica wasn't sure that Eric cared about anyone but himself. The part she was having trouble understanding was Sookie's hatred. She didn't seem like the kind of person that was capable of hating someone - and Jessica couldn't find any one fault of Eric's that could draw such a strong, mean emotion from Sookie. As far as vampire history went however, Jessica was left in the dark. As far as she knew Eric could have been the one that killed Sookie's family. She couldn't picture it though. In her mind Eric was liberation. She didn't rightly care if he cared for her well being.

Before Jessica knew what was going on, Sookie had her wrapped very tightly in a hug. Didn't she know how dangerous that was?! Hugging a vampire was not like hugging your cousin - it was a whole different game, and hugging a baby vampire, did she have a death wish? Jess would never bit her of course, well - not on purpose anyway, but there was no way of telling friend from foe until your neck was exposed. It was comforting though, Jessica couldn't deny that one bit. Sookie understood, or she at least tried to understand. Eric kind of shoved her to the side, she could do whatever it was she wanted unless she got in his way. Bill was kind of the same, but he kept Jessica restrained, hidden away. Sookie - at least she tried to understand where Jessica was coming from, she was proving to be middle ground a nice combination of Eric's freedom and Bill's sensibility. To have someone reach out to her floored Jessica for a moment, she had been pretty alone in this whole transformation, she just needed something stable, nothing was solid to her anymore.

After Sookie released her she shrugged the question that she had asked off, "I was just wondering was all, so how about those boxes?" she asked with a half heartened smile. If that particular part of Bill's history hadn't been shared with Sookie but in passing it really wouldn't cross Bill's mind to share it with Jessica. She may never know Bill's complete story and for some reason that really bugged her. I mean, he knew all of Jessica's story - he had practically created Jessica's story, she didn't have much of a story until his fang had sunk into her neck. The thought of it creeped her out, all she remembered about the transformation was waking up afterward, she must have blacked out. It was for the better really, she most certainly didn't want to remember her death.

She bowed her head and concentrated on her boots for a long while before she could look up at Sookie again. There was something about Sook knowing that she feeling alone that upset her. She felt didn't want Sookie to feel as though she needed to come to her rescue, she was a vampire and practically a grown woman. She could handle a little depression on he own, right? She rubbed her arms as if she could still feel Sookie's hands on them. As long as Sook was willing to offer her help Jessica would accept it.
user posted image

words - 569tag - Sookieoutfit - heremade by DesiTack of RPG-D

I feel like I've gypped you here, the next one will be much, much better.
sookie stackhouse
Posted: Sep 26 2010, 10:55 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image

Jessica just stood there while Sookie hugged her, rigid, but it really didn’t matter if the hug was returned. Well it would have been nice to not stand there hugging a tree limb, but it was not necessary. The whole point was that at least the message was out there and at least Jessica knew she was not alone. Now Sookie knew that Jessica would know that she was coming from a good place, and that she was here for her, even if it was to complain about Bill. Well she would use it to her advantage because if the blonde needed to complain about Bill she would come to Jess. Anyhow the point was that Sookie kind of understood what it was like to be alone. After Gran died….it was hell on her and she felt the most alone than she has ever felt in her life. No one really knew since she was stubborn and tried to be a strong southern woman who could handle it, but during that time it was as if she was completely lost in some big abyss with no way out. Apparently there were people there but it didn’t seem to her as if anyone understood what was going on. Bill was not the most compassionate man that there was, and Jason was too caught up in his own troubles to worry about what she needed. Gran was the only one that she counted on, and then she was gone in the blink of an eye. And not just gone either! The person, who Sookie loved more than anyone was murdered in the home that Sookie was still living in, murdered with no need. Yes the man who did it was now swimming with the fishes so she knew she was safe but it was strange being there, not hearing Gran humming while making some food….living alone just rubbed it in.

After the hug was over Sookie felt a lot better. Jessica stopped looking as if she was going to cry, and maybe, just maybe, she had transferred some of the warm fuzzies to the cool vampire.

“ Oh yeah the boxes”

Right, she had said that she had boxes. Well….she had just kinda said that in the moment to make Jessica feel better. Eh, she knew that there would be some in the attic that she could use from what Gran had up there. Gran always had everything that Sookie needed somehow, even after she was gone. Her back was still hurting, but not as badly now…the ladder getting up to the attic would not be too daunting of a task to overcome.

“Well, darlin, it looks like we need to go up in the attic and find some….you ok?” she asked, realizing that Jessica was looking…a bit reserved again
    ----------
    Tag;; Jess
    Word Count;; 470
    Notes;; Sorry for the wait
JESSICA HAMBY
Posted: Oct 6 2010, 05:03 PM

Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image
    She took a moment to compose herself and completely hide her feelings. There was absolutely no reason to drag Sookie into her mood with her. She was the only one that was helping her try to escape it so far. To drag her down would be more than unfair. She smiled at Sookie and began to lead her to the house. "Yeah, I'm alright Sook, no worries." The more she pretended to be chipper the better she felt really. She could hide her own feelings from herself for a short while.

Jessica giggled as she made her way across the grass, she as going to get to see the inside of Sookie's house for the first time. She was pretty excited, she thought for sure that Sook's house would be much more modern than Bill's. It would be filled with things that she was used to seeing and Sook's microwave wouldn't look out of place in her kitchen. It would be a bit of normalcy compared to Bill's and Eric's homes.

"So about this whole shopping trip!?" she asked Sookie over her shoulder, "Where do you want to go? Will we be leaving Bon Temps? I haven't been out of here since I moved in with Bill. He never really takes me anywhere. Just tells me to "stay here, and behave!" She stopped and turned to Sookie suddenly serious, "He's so serious...how can you date him...you're so...different than he is." she wasn't weighing in the fact that Bill was a vampire either. Just that their personalities were polar opposites almost. Bill as reserved, serious, boring. You could see the kindness and excitement pouring out of Sookie.
user posted image

words - idk XDtag - Sookieoutfit - heremade by DesiTack of RPG-D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

New Reply •    New Topic •  New Poll • 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 2.6025 seconds | Archive
Bad Things By Aymbuh of RPG-Directory