InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Voice Over forums - Amano Tsukiko fansite. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

YUI Fansite and Forum, Japanese Female Singer
amane_kaoru
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 09:58 PM

Hakoniwa

Group: Members
Member No.: 340

Yui-Station

Yui is a singer which is also good in guitars. She used to write her songs and also perform her songs with guitar. Her songs were all based on the experience in her life.
NingyouTsuki101
  Posted: Nov 7 2008, 03:26 AM

Ningyou

Member No.: 224

i think i've heard a song of her's
has she ever writtten a song called LOVE & Truth?

i would check out the website right now but i'm dial-up right now and it's too slow

i'll check it out later :fusen:
nowez03
Posted: Nov 7 2008, 02:46 PM

HONEY?

Member No.: 197

i love "good bye days" the taiyou no uta version (^0^) and some her songs like: LIFE, Rolling star, and acoustic of good bye days
NingyouTsuki101
  Posted: Nov 7 2008, 11:43 PM

Ningyou

Member No.: 224

heya
i joinned the fansite

it's kool
thanx for sharing :sharon:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3661 seconds | Archive
Created by Chase with help from w Leonardo x and MagicEy of IF Skin Zone