zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Voice Over forums - Amano Tsukiko fansite. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The love dealers strike again!, Will amano's best album be found?
Karasu
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 08:22 PM

Love dealer "D"

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

a bit weird yes,but this board needed at least ONE Rp XD and on a week such as this too <3333333

The story is about a singer named amano tsukiko,who is just about to ship 2 big boxes of her best albums(normal and deluxe),WHEN SUDDENLY they are taken over by the famous thieves known as the love dealers! as soon as amano hears this,she hires the best people to do the job...Her alter ego's! (corniness alert XD)

So,in this RP,you choose an "amano" (BCL RP'ers know about this already ;D),examples are: Ningyou amano,same amano,Karasu Amano etc

SO,will her shipments be found in time? (yes XD) Will The mysterious boss of the love dealers be put to justice? (no) Will video game characters finally use a bathroom (Who knows)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My characters :P

Love dealer's Boss

Description:in due time :P

---

Amano Karasu

Desc: Long black hair with stinging hazel eyes,wearing a typical mafioso suit with additive sewings and such,with tight black slacks held up by a gold belt :karasu:

Type: quiet,but talks abusive and rash when given the opportunity,can usually give someone the chills just by glaring at them

Join people JOIN!
Rei-Chan
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 09:15 PM

Site Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ow-ow! Meee joining! ;D

Amano Fusen (because she is so cute *_*)

Desc: pic: (I'm lazy xD) http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9307/itu6.png

Type: Cheerful, and always thinking positiv. She always has her red balloon with her, or else she get's sad. She is calm and always smiling.
Musouka
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 11:25 PM

Moon Child in the Sky

Member No.: 14

question: can i be a non-amano chracter, such as nyuuhaku? or doe sit have to be an amano? i can bust out pardoy bodaiju again.

but in the meantime, i claim both konton and nyuuhaku.
Karasu
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 07:17 PM

Love dealer "D"

QUOTE (Musouka @ Nov 14 2006, 11:25 PM)
question: can i be a non-amano chracter, such as nyuuhaku? or doe sit have to be an amano? i can bust out pardoy bodaiju again.

but in the meantime, i claim both konton and nyuuhaku.

sure XD
Karasu_Shojo
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 12:00 AM

Amano-san is LOVE

Member No.: 9

(I'm not good at rp I have not done this a lot so forgive me if I make any mistakes)

Amano Fukuro :fukuro: (she is kawaii!^-^)

pic:click

Type:happy,kind ,and always there to help ^_^ is sad :( when reminded of her lost lover.

This post has been edited by Karasu_Shojo on Nov 16 2006, 12:23 AM
Karasu
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 01:57 PM

Love dealer "D"

Ok,im bored,so let's start this thing XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the two huge easily recognizable bright yellow vans saying in reflective white tape "Amano Tsukiko's catalog shipment" pulled into the bland white garage in the whitest shade ever,the two mysterious theives climb out of the van,almost tripping on their heels.

they made their way down the long stretch of lounge booths,all with seperate candles and a dark shade of red on the seats themselves,they make their way to one particular one with the candle burning.There sat their employer,in her shiny green dress applying lipstick from her gold purse

"So,did you get the stuff?" The boss said
"Yes ma'am!" The twins said together as a strange man who worked at the bar brought the boss a martini,"JJ" was written clearly on his nametag
-------------
After a long day's work of making people wait for long hours and sign huge documents,Karasu was proud to work at the DMV,only by working here would she be able to drive her bright red caddy around without getting pulled over for being a distraction on the road.

Although on a night like this,she chose to walk home with her bright red ipod in one hand and dark-as-night suitcase in the other,these did not in any means distract her from the 2 huge bright yellow vans shooting down the street,one nearly hitting her as she sends her regards back to the van with a single finger.

As she entered her cheap,downtown apartment,she threw the keys on the couch,locked the door,and ploped down on the bed without even changing her clothes.
Musouka
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 05:56 PM

Moon Child in the Sky

Member No.: 14

Konton sighed.

She looked up at the fading autumn sky. And sighed again. Why was she trying to be overly dramatic, she asked herself? And why was she sighing so much? Did she have something caught in her throat? Was she turning into one of those bratty little teenyboppers? She looked down at the ground and sighed again. No, an anoying little teenybopper sigh is diffrent. She walked on. Perhaps she was not getting enough air, and the sighs helped with that? Glancing off to the side, she saw her favourite mini-mart and walked past it. Then she remebered that there is nothing to eat at home. She walked backwards about 5 steps, dramtically, before making a swift turn and walking into the store with a "I'm a gangsta' don't mess with me" face. You know, the one she always has on for company. The minium wage employees all ran into their places to cater to her every need as soon as she walked in. She had no idea why- she was not worth this treatment. Maybe they all thought she was packing a gun in her deep brown leather briefcase, held in one slender, gloved hand. She brushed past the employees and grabbed some instant miso soup and a pack of rice balls. Opening the refridgerator section, she hestitated for a moment. Green tea with cherry, or plain? She grabbed the cherry.

It matched her outfit.

Walking out of the store with her goods in hand and with the sound of the cash register and employees nervously wishing her a good night behind her, she suddenly saw something move out of the corner of her eye. She stopped for a moment in front of the store, and looked up. Two bright yellow vans were pulling into the clup across the street. She smiled that dramatic, sexy little half-smile that she is so famous for, and kept walking towards her little apartment.

Events had been set in motion to... well, I guess we will have to find out later. ^.~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyuuhaku looked up, startled.

She thought someone had noticed her. There was a ton of activity, with people bustling in and out of the club, develivering boxes. The bartender gave her love a drink, and she continued to sit there. She could not see from her postion near the stage, as her love was in a booth and had her back seated towards her. All she was there for was a glimpse. She slipped to the back of the stage, and around to the other side, closer to the bar. There was more chance of getting caught here, but it was worth it. Well worth it. Nyuuhaku's heart lept at the sight of the long, ebony hair, and the shiny green dress, and.. rage built up in her. She even reached for her arrows, but thought otherwise of it.

The twins were there.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2645 seconds | Archive
Created by Chase with help from w Leonardo x and MagicEy of IF Skin Zone