Number 1: Have fun, people! Everything here is just for fun so sit back and enjoy. Get to know your fellow player and write to your heart's content.
Number 2: Respect (find out what it means to me). We can't get on with each other if we don't treat each other well, right? So let's do that so we can get along nicely.
Number 3: Registration-
* A Please register with your character's first and last name capitalized. It's no big deal if you miss this as we will fix it when you let us know but do keep it in mind.
* B Please fill out the character application and post in the new applications forum where it will be read through by the staff. We'll get you playing as soon as we are able to. If you are going to apply as a canon character, please reserve them before filling out the application.
Number 4: Posting-
* A Please make attempts to watch for grammar. Just a quick read through before you post will cut down a lot of mistakes and basically make everyone's lives a little easier.
* B As far as post length goes we believe in quality over quantity but please do make sure you've given other players enough to reply to. We trust you to know if you've said all that needs to be said and also to know when you're done. Also make sure your posts are in third person.
* C General RPG etiquette is always appreciated and really relates to the previous rule of respecting your fellow players. So no god-modding or things along that line please. We're all pretty familiar with game etiquette after all so there shouldn't be any problems.
Number 5: The Dread Dramallama-
* A Avoid
* B In game drama is good, out of game drama is bad. We love the in-character stuff but please follow common niceties when playing it out with others. Make sure any big things are okay with your fellow poster.
* C Considering the nature of this game there will understandably be adult themes pop up now and then. Please, if you feel it is necessary for the post, utilize the tagging system (pg-13, R, nc-17) as to alert members who might not want to read all of the gory details.
Number 6: Keep posted, read back on these rules every once in a while. We will try to alert everyone to changes and additions but it's still a good idea to check back once in a while to make sure you're up to date on everything.