An awesome time was had by all.
To attest to the level of awesomeness, I have been told, no less that twice (and I got in half an hour ago) , by El to shut up about dancing Storm Troopers and how I got to hug Boba Fett.
That's right, I HUGGED BOBA FETT.
The games were shiny and made me want them. Much effort was made by all involved, the dice stall was entrancing and made me gawp for quite a long time, and the game went quite well.
Triple thumbs up (I am from Norfolk after all) to Jon for A) coming up with the name of my villain, Neil Arthur Tepp :D, B) getting Boba Fett to have a photo taken with me hugging him when i didn't have the courage to ask, and C) organising the rpgs.
indeed it was an awesome place filled with awesome things and people.
1) war chickens of the apolalpyse. WTF and awesome to look at and play.
2) Some one getting shot in paranoia in front of me.
3) learning that niall is actually a squirrel peadophile luring them into his van with bread
4) BBJ last words "i'm not falling asleep with the last words being i wondered what happened to that marble"
5) bring and buy
6) laughing at uh gi oh (?) players at 4
7) galaxy truckers and random destruction
8) the artists, damn them for being so talented...
9) everyone who played a game they all enjoyed it and had many a laugh.
10) deathwish GMing for a mighty 15 hours congrats man well done
I played the doctor who rpg and managed to play the doctor. it was written with the tenth in mind but Steve (the GM) agreed to let there be a strange regression back three incarnations to the seventh. The game was written By Steve Lyons who is one of the Big Finish writers apparently.
so there we are with Captain Jack, Donna, Rose, Mickey smith and the 7th doctor taking on Cybermen and whilst I flagged in reality and took a break from fighting Cybermen to get a drink, I managed to get shot by a Dalek...
Nice dynamic little game.
I was also a team member of the fastest dungeon delve clearance team. All three times I had the Halfling Paladin and I made great use of a fun little power called second chance which means you make the dm roll again if the bad guys hit you. And I lso won a rather nice model
deathwish GMing for a mighty 15 hours congrats man well done
Thank you! :)
And if I have the chance to do it again next year, I'll quite happy do another 3 games.