Index  ·   Newbie Guide  ·   Helpful Links  ·   Character Master List  ·   Search  ·   Members  ·   Staff  ·   Cbox
Welcome to Charming!
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

· CALENDAR ·
July 1883

4: 12: 19: 26:
S M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
· CURRENT EVENTS ·
M.D
EVENT
07.01 07.21 QWC: France vs. Japan
07.01 07.15 Student Staff Applications
07.10 Thread Roulette
07.13 Maroc's Greek Mythology Costume Ball
07.31 Student Staff Announced
07.01 07.31 July Writing Challenge
07.01 07.31 Posting Wizard of the Month
· NEWS ·
07.25 @ 10:07am
Reminder: Posting and new registration abilities will be turned OFF tomorrow 07/26 at 6pm CST as we begin the moving process. The cbox will still work - you can check there for updates or our tumblr.

07.23 @ 6:13pm
In preparation for the move, all active Coming Out Ball threads have been moved to The Past forum.

07.21 @ 12:07pm
Just a reminder that we are moving in 5 days! If this is news to you, read up on it here! Posting Wizard signups for August are now open!

07.15 @ 11:19pm
The deactivations for the July activity check have been completed with list cleanup underway; for reactivations, please post in Maintenence.

07.10 @ 10:25am
This month's thread roulette pairings have been posted!

07.07 @ 11:54am
Check out our latest newsletter for some big news!

07.01 @ 9:28am
We are now in the month of July. Congrats to Beanie and Lauren, who won posting wizard of June with 82 and 132 posts respectively!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) » Reply » New Topic » New Poll

»  Plottage Preferences v. 2
Charming
Posted: Jan 9 2013, 04:50 PM

Root Account

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

PLOTTAGE PREFERENCES V. 2

— To allow members to post what kind of plots they are interested in as well as their limits, among other things.

— Members can post and edit their own preferences at will. Staff will delete posts from this thread if the account that they are posted on goes inactive.

— It is recommended that you post your preferences with the account that you prefer to be PMed on. For convenience, it should coincide with the account that is listed as your main in the Character Master List.

Posting preferences is entirely optional.

INSTRUCTIONS & EXAMPLES

Requiring a post length of other members is not allowed - Charming doesn't have a word count.
→ THE CODE IS OPTIONAL. Make sure you follow the instructions here you can make sure it comes out right.
LIMEGREEN: Your OOC name, written normally; e.g. Lola.
ORANGE: The url to the account you want to be PMed on regarding plotting. It should coincide with the account you have listed as your main in the Character Master List.
PURPLE: The character's name that you want PMed.
BLUE: Where you can insert your preferences. Make sure to erase the instructions.
RED: Where you insert your limits. Make sure to erase the instructions.
HOTPINK: Where you insert other links or notes that are of important. Make sure to erase the instructions.
→ IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE OR NEED HELP, feel free to PM any staff member to ask for any aid you need.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE THE CODE, please use the simple format of the form located at the bottom.

Name/Alias
PM _______ _______

PREFERENCES —
What do you prefer when roleplaying? Examples: pre-plotting, winging it, lengthy posts, short posts, quick, slow, funny, serious, romantic, etc.

LIMITS —
Swearing, sexual situations, violence, character death, etc.

OTHER —
Links to your wanted ads, plot pages, and intro thread can go here as well as any other notes you think are necessary.

EXAMPLE

<center><div class="forumtable" style="width:55%; padding:5px; border:1px solid #e6e6e6;"><div class="maintitle" style="text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:5px; padding:3px 0px 3px 0px;">Lola</div><div style="text-align:justify; font-size:10px; padding:3px 0px 3px 0px;"><center><a href="URL to character profile here">PM Character Name</a></center><hr>
<b>PREFERENCES —</b><br />
I prefer this, this and this.<BR /><BR />
<b>LIMITS —</b><br />
I like to avoid this, this and this.<br /><br />
<b>OTHER —</b><br />
My want ad is here, and my intro is here.<br />
<br /><br /><hr>
</div></div></center>

CODE

<center><div class="forumtable" style="width:55%; padding:5px; border:1px solid #e6e6e6;"><div class="maintitle" style="text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:5px; padding:3px 0px 3px 0px;">Name/Alias</div><div style="text-align:justify; font-size:10px; padding:3px 0px 3px 0px;"><center><a href="">PM _______ _______</a></center><hr>
<b>PREFERENCES —</b><br />
What do you prefer when roleplaying? Examples: pre-plotting, winging it, lengthy posts, short posts, quick, slow, funny, serious, romantic, etc.<BR /><BR />
<b>LIMITS —</b><br />
Swearing, sexual situations, violence, character death, etc.<br /><br />
<b>OTHER —</b><br /> Links to your wanted ads, plot pages, and intro thread can go here as well as any other notes you think are necessary.<br /><br /><hr>
</div></div></center>

Simple Form:

Name/Alias

PM — Character Name

PREFERENCES — What do you prefer when roleplaying? Examples: pre-plotting, winging it, lengthy posts, short posts, quick, slow, funny, serious, romantic, etc.

LIMITS — Swearing, sexual situations, violence, character death, etc.

OTHER — Links to your wanted ads, plot pages, and intro thread can go here as well as any other notes you think are necessary.

CODE
[b]Simple Form:[/b]

[b]Name/Alias[/b]

[b]PM —[/b] [URL=profileURL]Character Name[/URL]

[b]PREFERENCES —[/b] What do you prefer when roleplaying? Examples: pre-plotting, winging it, lengthy posts, short posts, quick, slow, funny, serious, romantic, etc.

[b]LIMITS —[/b] Swearing, sexual situations, violence, character death, etc.

[b]OTHER —[/b] Links to your wanted ads, plot pages, and intro thread can go here as well as any other notes you think are necessary.
{Violet Ollivander}
Posted: Jan 9 2013, 04:57 PM

Middle Class — Charms Professor
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Staff {Admin}
Member No.: 5

LOLA: ADMIN
PM Violet Ollivander

PREFERENCES —
I like to wing it most of the time. However, I will plot something out if asked to. On occasion, I'll come up with a general plot idea to get something rolling and then like to let things fall where they may. I won't pre-plot romance, I prefer for that to happen organically. I am willing to toss characters together to see how they get on, but if there isn't any chemistry I won't force the relationship. I enjoy funny threads, angsty threads, drama and anything else you can throw at me. Post length doesn't matter, I'll match whatever though I do prefer 300-500 words or less simply because I find those threads to go a little faster.

LIMITS —
I prefer fade to black during sexual situations simply because I find it to be a bit boring to write. If it's needed to be written out for the storyline, I have no problem writing it. I don't write smut for the sake of smut. It has to propel the plot forward somehow or assist in character development. Swearing and violence don't matter. If you want to kill my characters, ask me about it and we might be able to cook something up - but don't get your hopes up. ;D

OTHER —
My intro thread is here and my current wanted characters are here.

--------------------

Charming is moving! Click for more info!

Postlog | Profile

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

played by Lola
see CML for other characters

user posted imageuser posted image
Eleora Etherium
Posted: Jan 9 2013, 05:11 PM

Upper Class — Freelance Daily Prophet Writer
Group Icon

Group: Elsewhere
Member No.: 79

Emily
PM the Character in Question

PREFERENCES —
I prefer a mix of pre-plotting and winging it. I do not like to go into too much detail when plotting; a few key points to hit are about all I want, and I cannot guarantee that things will not go in a different direction than what is planned. All themes are welcome, and I enjoy variety in my plots.

LIMITS —
I have no problems with IC swearing. I fade to black in sexual situations the moment that it's not needed any more to establish things for the story line. I prefer to infer violence rather than being specific. If you want to kill one of my characters, talk to me.

OTHER —
Plot Characters, Family Members, Endicotts, MacFustys. I am willing to do character trades, as outlined at the bottom of the first post here!

--------------------
user posted image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
user posted image
graphic set by Soph
Cadence Honeysett
Posted: Jan 9 2013, 06:37 PM

Upper Class

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 1,665

Sarah
PM Character In Question

PREFERENCES —
I tend to like more dramatic plots, but not overly so unless the character is Connie I have a harder time with happy-everything-is-perfect-lalala threads. I can do them, but fluff is something that has to be warranted, otherwise it's a no. When it comes to pre-plotting it depends on the player/character/plot. I'm flexible on this. I don't have an average word count? Some days I'll post longer posts, some days they won't be longer than a paragraph or two.

LIMITS —
If it weren't for my age I'd have no limits. You want blood and death and gore? I'm game. You want smut? As long as there's a reason for it other than smut I'd be okay with it. The age thing will be lifted in May, but I've come to learn that I do prefer fade to black situations when it comes to smut. If you want to kill one of my characters talk to me first, maybe we can work something out. I do not suggest saying my character is dead randomly, that won't lead to a happy Sarah. Also, if we've been rping together for a while and the characters are familiar with one another, I'm okay with a tad bit of godmodding when it comes to physical actions.

OTHER —
Noopeeee.

--------------------
Cady Honeysett is played by sarah

Set Made By soph

user posted image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Elsie Beauregard
Posted: Jan 9 2013, 07:43 PM

Middle Class — Sixth Year
Group Icon

Group: Gryffindor
Member No.: 592

Bee
PM Elsie Beauregard

PREFERENCES —
I'm up for just about anything. I like romance plots, bromance plots, one-sided affections, bitter rivalries, you name it. Awkwardness is my favorite thing EVER. I love open threads and I like when things happen organically. I'm not totally against pre-plotting, I like to give my characters a rough, vague outline of what I'd like them to do or work with other authors in plots they're working on. I do not promise my characters for one specific plot or another, I will certainly throw them in to see what happens, but if it doesn't fit or they don't fit, I don't want to feel stuck there.

Really, hit me up with anything and I will try my hardest to help you work it out!

LIMITS —
Few and far between. I prefer not to do graphic violence and I'm not plotting the death of any of my current characters, though I am open for discussion on some. There are certain swear words that really make me twitch, but they're not very Victorian era anyway, so I doubt I'll see them. As far as (consensual) sexual situations go, I'm game, I love me a bit of trashy romance.

OTHER —
I am trying to downsize my CML entry and therefore not creating any new characters at the moment.

Beauregard Want Ad - PM Elsie's account for these characters, please.
MacFusty Want Ad - PM Hamish's account for these characters, please.

--------------------
user posted image
PLAYED BY BEE | PROFILEPOST LOG | SET BY BEE
user posted image
Cassius Lestrange*
Posted: Jan 9 2013, 08:53 PM

Upper Class — Sixth Year, Seeker
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw {GH}
Member No.: 1,077

Beanie
PM Cassius Lestrange

PREFERENCES —
PLOTS: I like all kinds of plots so long as they're interesting - no watching people peacefully live out their mundane existences for me, thank you. Causing chaos in my characters' lives is a hobby. Currently pre-plotting things gives me anxiety, so I probably won't make any solid promises on a plot's end. Sorry! General ideas are okay, though.
LENGTH: I try to match yours, but really whatever is needed to move the thread forward is preferable. I don't guarantee being able to match anything above 700 words. My posting speed varies.

LIMITS —
SWEARING: Unless the word in question is a slur, I am 100% cool with swearing. My characters swear a lot, so let me know if that's not okay!
VIOLENCE: Due to my being a ~minor, violence shouldn't be too graphic.
SEXUAL SITUATIONS: I can be persuaded to write anything up to where we lose our PG-13 rating. Due to my age (again), I do not write out sex scenes.

OTHER —
Hark! Want ads! I might get a mass networking thread eventually, but for now just yell in the cbox or PM me and we can cook something up.
I SWEAR I'M NOT AS GRUMPY AS THESE THINGS MAKE ME SEEM

--------------------
user posted image
PLAYED BY BEANIE | SET BY MJ | PROFILE | POST LOG
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

Abraham Trelawney
Posted: Jan 9 2013, 09:05 PM

Middle Class — Assistant Manager at The Hog's Head
Group Icon

Group: Hogsmeade
Member No.: 594

UPDATED AS OF 6/17/13

Anastasia
PM Abraham Aesalon

PREFERENCES —
I prefer vague pre-plotting where we work out a situation to occur, but I don't plan blow by blow details. I like to know the nature of the relationship my character will have with yours, but I'm not opposed to letting things come organically. Any themed post is fine by me: serious, silly, what have you. My average post length of late is 200-450 words and I'm not much fussy on what I get in return.

LIMITS —
I have no hard limits other than character death regarding my characters. The event that I will want to kill one of my characters is highly unlikely. I’m fine with heavy swearing, heavy violence and smutty threads. I am, however, not at all opposed to fading to black at my partners comfort. Minimal "powerplaying" is okay. Example: your character leading mine to a sitting position, etc. Anything more than obvious things like that and I'll ask you to change it.

OTHER —
I'm literally open to pretty much anything.

--------------------
squib. seventeen. resentful. rude. tomboy. fearful. secretly insecure. nιe trelawney.
user posted image
user posted image
About Abe
GORGEOUS SET BY LOLA<3

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Pregnancy Ticker

Abe wears boys clothes, namely Leo's hand-me-down stuff. It's usually ill fitting because she's slender and only 4'9".
Clarissa Beckett*
Posted: Jan 10 2013, 06:18 AM

Middle Class
Group Icon

Group: Hogsmeade {GH}
Member No.: 1,161

Janni
PM Clarissa Beckett

PREFERENCES —
I am pretty open about anything, but has a HUGE love for threads where my character is getting into trouble, find themselves in a scary situation or is threatened. I do not mind preplotting relationships, except on some of my chars. I like an open plot, where the outcome is not entirely set, but I can work with it.

LIMITS —
Since all of my chars (and I do mean ALL of them) has a part of my own personality in them, I bond VERY much with them, so I am not a huge fan of character death. However, I might be convinced if I am getting bored by the character, but it will take MUCH time. I do not mind if my character’s got hurt one way or another, but I would like to know beforehand if it is going to be a long term hurt.

OTHER —
Networking thread ~ Warning, it is really long because of my many chars

--------------------
user posted image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

user posted image

CREDIT: Graphic by soph. Nametag by Soph
Beatrice Skye*
Posted: Jan 10 2013, 06:55 AM

Upper Class — Fourth Year
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw {Mod} {GH}
Member No.: 136

Soph
PM Beatrice Skye

PREFERENCES —
I dislike pre-plotting but I still want to know how things will most likely end. When it comes to plots I recently discovered that I am really fond of plots in which characters don't get along. I don't really want my characters to have serious enemies that try to kill each other and stuff, but I really enjoy it when my characters argue with other people. The wanted characters I will most likely take up are either Hogwarts students or children. I tend to get bored of my characters who are in their 20's for some reason though I guess it is just because I'm still old enough to be a Hogwarts student. xD My posts are usually around 100-300 words long and I hate word counts and paragraph limits. I can write longer than that if I have lots of things to write about or if you give me a lot to reply to, but I really won't be able to match a 1000 words post if half of it is the character thinking about their neighbour's dog that's irrelevant to the plot/thread. When it comes to speed I prefer not waiting three months for a post, but I really don't mind roleplaying with both slow and fast posters. Really, if I only roleplay with fast posters I probably won't have time to reply to all of my threads with the 30-something characters I have. xD So I really would love to roleplay with slower people as long as I knew that they wouldn't post once and then leave the thread die.

LIMITS —
I love swearing! I have lots of characters that swear a lot and I do it too in real life so as long as it is appropriate for my age then you can definitely swear in posts. I also like violence, but due to my age I can't roleplay anything graphic. Still, if you want a thread where our characters fight then I would definitely say yes. You could even have your characters hurt my characters as long as you ask me first. The only thing I ask about with violence is that you don't make your characters too powerful and badass because it wouldn't be that fun. Still, if your character is some big and muscular person and mine is petite and thin then yes, yours probably would have an advantage. xD Lastly, I guess I will talk about romance? I seriously consider myself a prude when it comes to it. >.< I like romantic plots as long as they are organic and not pre-planned. I probably would lose interest in a romantic plot if it was like "So Bob and Sally will kiss and then they will fall in love forever and marry." I also dislike finals though I still want to know for how long my characters will be together. Adasia is the only character that might be an exception to that, since she's a half-veela and most boys would probably have a crush on her once they see her or get to talk to her. Really, mostly I want to warn you that I am probably one of the least romantic person ever. I doubt my abilities when it comes to writing romantic posts when people show affection and stuff. Still I try my best so I guess that's what matters? Also, I can't write sex due to my age, so I would need to fade-to-black. Truth be told, when it comes to sexytimes I just prefer to jut have it known that two characters did it, but I really don't see why I would roleplay it out. So yeah, if it's important for the plot that Bob and Sally slept together we can just say that it happened?

OTHER —
Wanted Family Members. Also, I feel that this makes me appear a bit bitchy and cold >.<.

--------------------

user posted image
PLAYED BY SOPH | THREADS | SET BY TAY

Elias Grimstone
Posted: Jan 10 2013, 08:05 AM

Middle Class — Broomstick Inventor
Group Icon

Group: Hogsmeade {Mod}
Member No.: 176

MJ: Moderator
PM Elias Grimstone

PREFERENCES —
I try to be adaptable, both in either pre-plotting or winging it, and in changing my mind - or my characters changing theirs - as a thread progresses; as long as it feels natural and the thread still feels fresh and fun, I'm happy. I am hugely in favour of open threads and start them frequently with my own characters, and this means I am glad no matter who posts in them - I like to be surprised! Open threads don't just have to be friendly small-talk, either; I love people to come in and spice things up in some completely unexpected way, or completely ruin my character's day! I will respond to posts of any length, and while I don't always manage to reply particularly quickly, my posts tend to be anywhere from 300 - 750 words depending on how much there is to respond to.

LIMITS —
Though I'll be eighteen very soon, I suspect my limits will remain similar. I do, however, have no problem with swearing or violence, though I will fade to black in sexual situations. As for character death, I will only consider this if I feel I have exhausted every plot with my characters and have no muse for them, and so this is unlikely to occur. BUT I have no qualms whatsoever about torturing them - mentally, physically, whatever! - within an inch of their lives, so if you would like to facilitate this, be my guest!

OTHER —
Wanteds. And other than that... hmm... well, I rarely say no to a plot idea!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

Ava Pendergast
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 03:17 AM

Upper Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,756

Name/Alias Bex

PM — Atalanta Pendergast

PREFERENCES — I'm pretty flexible in terms of plotting, but I usually prefer a mix of pre-plotting and then just winging it. I like to have a vague idea of what we're going to do, but I like the freedom of not deciding precisely what's going to happen. I like being surprised, although it might not seem that way when I start bugging you about what's going to happen next;) I don't mind writing longer posts if the situation calls for it but I prefer to keep them shorter than 200 words, 300 at a push, otherwise I find the quality of my writing suffers. As for genre, I'm happy with anything.

LIMITS — None, although I would like a little notice before someone decides to kill off my character! I doubt my character would use swear words, but I'm not shy when it comes to using them myself so I don't mind seeing them, providing there's a need for them within the context of the scene. Violence is fine, again if there's a place for it in the scene. As for sex, I'm game! As long as it's properly marked as M for the benefit of others, I'm always up for a little bit of smut, as long as it's properly written - there's nothing worse than lazy, written for the sake of it, smut.

OTHER — You can find my character profile here.

--------------------

user posted image
PROFILE | PLAYED BY BEX | GRAPHICS BY LOLA
Helena MacMillan
Posted: Mar 9 2013, 06:26 AM

Upper Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,757

Name/Alias Lauren

PM — Helena MacMillan

PREFERENCES — I'm open to pretty much anything with anyone but at this stage I would like Helena's writing to remain as secret as possible so assume nobody knows. But that's just specific to this character! Generally speaking I like to just have a general gist of a scene and then wing it and see where the scene takes me; I'll write in any genre, although I don't like writing gratuitously OOC for the sake of writing someone comedically. With regards to length I tend to match the post I'm replying to as closely as possible so no matter what length I'm given I'll give you something back that's about the same - personally I prefer about 300 words or so but I really don't mind.

LIMITS — None to speak of.

OTHER — The only thing I don't particularly like, and this is easily avoidable, is writing with someone else who has decided their character is going to be drunk/drugged/etc. but write the state inconsistently or offensively. I'm sure none of you will do this but its a pet peeve from previous RPGs!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
fabulously moody set by Soph!
LAWRENCE WESTHOLME
Posted: May 10 2013, 10:18 PM

Upper Class
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,933

Kimberly
PM LAWRENCE WESTHOLME

PREFERENCES —
I prefer a mixture of pre-plotting and winging it. I do tend to come up with scenarios in my head, but they're always things that I want to write with other people. I like fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, and a range of things. I don't like to be forced to write more than 400-500 words, but we all get carried away sometimes. I like to analyze my character's thoughts and actions, which might get tiresome to rp partners but I think it helps to flesh characters out. Shoot me some ideas, and we'll get going. : )

LIMITS —
I'm okay with swearing, sexual situations, and violence. That being said, I will absolutely not do any violence against the extremely vulnerable (children, for example), nonconsensual sexual activities (for obvious reasons), and though I do not have any educator characters, I will never do teacher/student romantic plots. I'd prefer for you to not kill my darling(s), but injuries can be discussed.<3

OTHER —
Nothing right now.

--------------------
user posted image

Played by Kimberly

Lynette Maroc
Posted: Jun 13 2013, 11:52 AM

Upper Class — Fifth Year
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw
Member No.: 2,019

Roo
PM Lynette Maroc

PREFERENCES —
I'm good with a little bit of everything, honestly. I like to try and get basic plot ideas out there but try not to plot it down to every last detail as charries, or at least mine, tend to have a mind of their own at times. I mean, its nice to have an idea of what we may like to happen but I understand that things can change once you really get down to it. Post length wise doesn't matter one way or the other really. I can write big massive things and little things as well. As long as the point gets across and its understandable, I'm good.

LIMITS —
I really have no limits. when it comes down to writing things out. There's really only so much you really can right though and if it starts to be the only thing we write, I will probably stop. Though I refuse to do anything that isn't consensual, incestual,or really something considered against the law. Of course anything violence wise will need to be discussed as to what extent it will go but in the end, I'm pretty open so don't be afraid to make suggestions. Especially considering Lyn is a bit of a brat, I imagine her being slapped a time or two honestly.

OTHER —
Lynette's Networking
Rhett's Profile
Rhett's Networking

--------------------
user posted image
PROFILE ; PLAYED BY ROO ; PLOTTAGE
Set by Soph
Cora Featherbottom
Posted: Jun 17 2013, 11:23 PM

Middle Class — Sixth Year
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin
Member No.: 2,026

Tay
PM Character in Question

PREFERENCES —
I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to roleplaying. I can post novels or shorter posts, it doesn't matter to me - just depends on the subject matter or the topic and/or how much muse I have. XD Post with a template or without one, doesn't matter to me. It's my personal preference to use the template Lola coded for me ages ago with my own graphics, just because I think it's purdy. Also, as far as plottage goes, some pre-plottage is good so I get an idea of how my characters should react around yours - basic ideas tossed around just to get an idea of how two characters might get along. As far as relationships go, I prefer everything to happen organically. If the characters have chemistry, then awesome. If they don't, they'll just be good friends or wherever the writing takes them. My characters have minds of their own, and don't like their futures pre-dispositioned for them. If you have any ideas about my characters and yours and what relationships they might have, just pop me a PM or poke me on AIM.

LIMITS —
Limits really depends on the character. But even then, I don't have many limits. I've written sexual encounters before of varying degrees. Of course, anything sexual or of that nature has to be consensual between the two characters. Violence should be discussed before the thread, so I know if your character is going to hex me or get physically violent. Also I'd like to keep my characters alive for as long as possible. XD But really I keep my mind open, so once again - any ideas you have, just toss em at me!

OTHER —
NETWORKING! WANTED AD! If you want more info on my characters than what's in my Networking thread, just look at their apps. I link them in the networking thread. Possibly will be adding more to this as I gather more charries.

--------------------
17. sixth year slytherin. middle class.
user posted image
user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

» OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  » Reply » New Topic » New Poll

• Affiliates
  • Topsites
Affiliates

Aeterna Roma  The Vow

Keep the Magic Secret Distant Fantasies 

Priori Incantatem Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG HOS The Beginning HG Rayven's Reign: A  Fantasy Roleplaying Forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0821 seconds · Archive