Index  ·   Newbie Guide  ·   Helpful Links  ·   Character Master List  ·   Search  ·   Members  ·   Staff  ·   Cbox
Welcome to Charming!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

· CALENDAR ·
July 1883

4: 12: 19: 26:
S M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
· CURRENT EVENTS ·
M.D
EVENT
07.01 07.21 QWC: France vs. Japan
07.01 07.15 Student Staff Applications
07.10 Thread Roulette
07.13 Maroc's Greek Mythology Costume Ball
07.31 Student Staff Announced
07.01 07.31 July Writing Challenge
07.01 07.31 Posting Wizard of the Month
· NEWS ·
07.25 @ 10:07am
Reminder: Posting and new registration abilities will be turned OFF tomorrow 07/26 at 6pm CST as we begin the moving process. The cbox will still work - you can check there for updates or our tumblr.

07.23 @ 6:13pm
In preparation for the move, all active Coming Out Ball threads have been moved to The Past forum.

07.21 @ 12:07pm
Just a reminder that we are moving in 5 days! If this is news to you, read up on it here! Posting Wizard signups for August are now open!

07.15 @ 11:19pm
The deactivations for the July activity check have been completed with list cleanup underway; for reactivations, please post in Maintenence.

07.10 @ 10:25am
This month's thread roulette pairings have been posted!

07.07 @ 11:54am
Check out our latest newsletter for some big news!

07.01 @ 9:28am
We are now in the month of July. Congrats to Beanie and Lauren, who won posting wizard of June with 82 and 132 posts respectively!

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) » Reply » New Topic

»  Self Loathing Deprecation Amongst Villains, [Private; Constance Hatchitt]
Kenneth Summerby
Posted: May 1 2012, 02:38 PM

Unregistered

user posted image

Hogsmeade Trip: May 5th, 1882

He was just waiting for the right moment to wreak ultimate control over his lovely youthful fiance. He was preparing to really reap all her individuality from her as much as he could. For him, even if it took him weeks or months, he would break her down and turn her into his perfect little slave. His ambitions were always so grand and potent, yet somehow, there was always at least one hitch to every plan. He had contemplated all the possible outcomes this time for he would not let this one get away from him. He prepared a special room in his mansion for the simple purpose of torturing and brainwashing his woman.

He set up an alarm spell to tell him when his fiance arrived back home tonight. His servants all knew of how Kenneth enjoyed torture, particularly since he would torture them if they didn't properly do their assigned tasks. He seemed to have eyes everywhere and that's the way he enjoyed it. Even amongst the many rooms of his great home, he only had a couple that truly felt like home to him. Most of the rooms were there for various reasons while the two that were so beloved were built and designed specifically for his nefarious and cruel ideals in mind.

He was sitting in the sun room, smoking his favorite pipe and drinking a coffee as everything was ready. He had the Daily Prophet Business section in front of him on the lovely French-style solid ebony oak table. He preferred darker rooms and so most rooms had draperies and curtains to help set his personal mood. The overall designed of the interior was a very regal, dark-toned mixture of tones and textures.
Constance Hatchitt
Posted: May 1 2012, 06:32 PM

Middle Class — Second String Seeker of the Holyhead Harpies
Group Icon

Group: Hogsmeade
Member No.: 727

user posted image
i walked through hell for him.

Barely three weeks have past since the passing of Dianna. By now, her body was buried beneath the Earth's grassy surface and decomposition could begin peacefully. Constance's breath caught in her throat, when did she start to think such thoughts so effortlessly? She had failed her best friend, her best friend was dead and there was nothing she could do about it. No words spoken, no actions done, no helpless wishes could raise the dead. She curled into herself on her bed, sobs threatening to escape into the empty dormitory. Once again, Constance found herself alone.

Footsteps could be heard moving up and down the steps, snapping her out of her self induced misery. There was too much to do today; she had less than an hour to arrive at Mr. Summerby's home and she wasn't even dressed yet. The tears would have to wait.

Quickly she rose from her cocoon of blankets, and began the tedious motion of putting on a corset alone. The loops were hard to reach, the ribbon kept on slipping from her fingers, and she couldn't get it nearly as tight as she needed to. If Dianna were still alive-' Her thoughts began to dangerously wander towards the ifs again. Again, and again, and again her mind pondered over what would've happened if the order of events were different. Did other worlds exist? Did Dianna live in some other world? If so, how could she get there?

After what seemed an eternity, Constance finally finished dressing and moved quickly from the Gryffindor common room to the path leading to Hogsmeade. How many times had she traveled this path with Ianna, how many more times did she travel it with Cailean? The all encasing grief overcame her once more. Her feet ceased movement, the Earth stood still. She fell back against a tree, trying to regain a normal breathing pattern. Ianna was suddenly everywhere, laughing at a joke, having a serious conversation with her, giving her advice on what to do with Cai, Constance couldn't fathom a way to escape it-other than dying herself.

Despite her failed attempt the night Dianna's death was announced in that bloody Prophet, Constance still felt the urge to jump off a building, or be burned alive, or something equally gruesome. What did she have to live for? Her fiancé? He would be better off without her. He could marry some other girl, one better suited for the life of an arranged marriage. Some upper class debutant with no other aspirations in their lives; not that she herself had any anymore.

The walk through town was dreadful. Everywhere she looked she saw memories of her former life, one that was worth living. Arriving at his house, surprisingly, gave her a sense of relief. There were no memories here, Dianna or Cai had never been here. For a few moments she'd be able to be free of such tormenting ideas.

With the sense of relief surrounding her, Constance timidly rose her hand and knocked with the knocker.

let the torturing ensue. my soul is useless without him.
MADE BY HEY MICKEY! AT ATF.

--------------------
Connie Hatchitt is played by sarah

Set made by soph

user posted image

Kenneth Summerby
Posted: May 1 2012, 07:00 PM

Unregistered

Darkness is forever, even when in the light. When Constance arrived, he instantly knew as his alarm spell went off. A smirk curled across his lips in delicious anticipation for what was about to occur. He stood up, finished his coffee and put out his pipe in the ashtray. Grabbing his paper, he walked upstairs to his bedroom where he placed the paper gently in the fire. Preparing himself for this would require good timing and wonderful willpower. He undressed himself and got into his best day suit, ordering one of his female servants to prepare the room.

His butler stepped up to the door from the huge kitchen and opened the door. He smiled as he saw Lady Constance, "Lady Constance! Please, come in. The Master is waiting for you in the den." Once she stepped inside, he closed the door behind her and gave another bright smile, "How are you feeling today, my Lady?" he could tell something was off within her, but it wasn't his place to speak of it. Once she was settled for the moment, he took her to the den.

Indeed, by the time that Constance arrived in the den, there stood Kenneth overlooking the large garden behind his home. He seemed very important and regal in his position there. He turned to her and smiled happily, "Good, I am glad you are here, Constance." He waved the butler away who promptly exited the room. He stepped towards her and took a gentle hold of her chin, lifting those beautiful eyes up to his, "Today, our relationship changes for the better, darling."
Constance Hatchitt
Posted: May 1 2012, 07:44 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

Anticipation made her nerves alive like live wires. For months she had dreaded such encounters, and in most cases she did her best to avoid them. But now she had no reason to. She didn't have a 'boyfriend' to worry about, nor her reputation, nor anything else for that matter. Constance hadn't anything to trouble herself over.

One of his many servants opened the door and smiled kindly at her. Such smiles, however, were wasted on the glum girl; for Constance couldn't even manage a half smile for her siblings. "I'm fine today, thank you." She mumbled as politely as she could. The fire in her eyes had long since been extinguished, politeness was perhaps one of the only emotions she could convey steadily.

Dutifully, she followed the servant through the hallways until they came across the only room in the house she was accustomed to, the den. The dark Mahogany furniture gleamed as though it had been recently polished, and diluted light filtered in through the partially covered window. The yellowing light gave everything in the premises an eerie glow, one not quite describable.

His hand touched her face and her mind flicked through all the times Cailean had performed the very same action. How many times had he snuck kisses to her by gaining her attention this way? Or comforted her? How many times did he assure her of his love? When did his love become meaningless? "I am only following my directions, Mr. Summerby." she declared, her eyes not meeting his. This didn't feel right, his large, perfect hand upon her face. If felt cold and unfamiliar, it felt wrong

"And you are well I presume?"

--------------------

Set made by soph

user posted image

Kenneth Summerby
Posted: May 1 2012, 08:16 PM

Unregistered

He wasn't expecting so quickly a positive or submissive response, but he didn't let it get to him for now. The evening had only just started and he had a lot planned for this lovely woman. He made an audible, hauty laugh and gently took her by the hand. Taking her down the stairs to a more proper place, they arrived to the special room he had devised for the evening's enjoyment. The room itself wasn't as vast as many of the rooms of his home, but it was big enough for everything that he needed inside.

The walls were blank save for several torture devices scattered throughout the room. There were also several water basins and towels for each. A single table stood in the center of the room where by many tools, apparatus and devices sat looking quite vicious and quiet waiting to be used upon the flesh of another being. He let go of her hand once inside and turned to her, "Being that we will be married soon, I need you to be all mine and to serve me unconditionally. Do you understand what I am telling you, sweet Constance?"
Constance Hatchitt
Posted: May 1 2012, 08:33 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

In any other circumstance, Constance would've found herself terrified at the sound of his laugh. It echoed through her ears slowly, as if her ears were trying to encourage her madness, but she felt nothing other than the strict emotion of being numb. Numb and lonely.

His hand held tightly onto her own as they proceeded down a flight of unfamiliar stairs. The stairwell was dark, and narrow; the air heavy with the smell of musk and another odor she couldn't identify without further investigation. It wasn't until they reached the bottom of the stairs that she realized his intentions.

The devices were all lined up and orderly throughout the room, clearly planned out to install fear into someone. Constance formed a wry smile, 'Maybe tonight shall be the night I'm put out of my misery.' She thought. It was quite funny, even her thoughts took the monotone. 'It would certainly beat having to complete such acts myself.'

For the first time all night, Constance raised her gaze to meet his own. Her eyes were a dark, dead shade of brown. They were lifeless, any sign of a spark gone. "I understand," her monotone continued, "What am I to do tonight, sir?"

--------------------

Set made by soph

user posted image

Kenneth Summerby
Posted: May 1 2012, 08:50 PM

Unregistered

The sudden eagerness within the woman perplexed him almost causing him to speak out against it. The room had, indeed, been designed from the ground up to be frightful to all but the strongest willed and the most broken. There was a stretching rack next to a folding table with straps, a circular stretching rack, a set of shackles and ropes that hold a person up off the floor, a rotating device with spikes strategically placed to prevent instant death or quick death, but slow painful harm and other such brutal devices.

The walls had a small attached shelf running along the middle that contained many candles and incense. The scent in the air was that of a sweet but pungent flavor. He looked into those suddenly deadened eyes and felt confusion for the first time in a long time. He gazed further into them before his lips moved and his voice came out, "Suddenly, you are obedient and submissive..." He was curious and thought perhaps this might be some ploy to get him to weaken his defenses, but he wouldn't allow it.

He laughed deeply and nodded in understanding, "Ah yes! Well, that's good. Then perhaps I will save you from the wondrous torture I was going to perform on you if you intend to be a good girl."
Constance Hatchitt
Posted: May 1 2012, 09:09 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

The ropes enticed Constance's attention the most. She wondered what it would be like to feel her every last breath forever caught in her throat. Maybe she'd get a glimpse into what Ianna must have felt in her last moments; did she know she was seconds away from dying as the vampire drained her blood? Or was she unconscious by the time death came knocking on her door? For the sake of what remained of her sanity, Constance had to believe Dianna experienced the latter over the former. Dianna didn't deserve to go through such an ordeal.

Kenneth's gaze was uncomfortable. The way he demanded her attention, even if she didn't want to give it. Cailean would have never done this to her. He would've held her, kissed her softly. He wouldn't of even had use of such a room, for he wasn't capable of purposely hurting someone outside of the Quidditch fields. Her heart ached for her lost love. It was excruciating to have to see him each day in their shared classes and acknowledge the fact that she could no longer call him hers, that he no longer even looked her way.

The tears she had been holding back all afternoon once again welled up in the unseen corners of her eyes, but Constance scolded herself. "I only wish," she paused, unsure of how true her next words were. And then her moment of clarity ended, followed by the all too familiar numbness. "I only wish to do as you wish." For so long she had been fighting against this man, willing him to simply fall over and die, but for what purpose? Their union was inevitable, even the oblivious Cailean saw it.

--------------------

Set made by soph

user posted image

Kenneth Summerby
Posted: May 1 2012, 09:34 PM

Unregistered

The inevitable was everything that Kenneth wanted and he would take Constance's purity for himself. There was nothing that would prevent that for he would make sure of it. He stepped further into the chamber gazing over the devices on the table with an almost aroused state of expression on his face. He loved the feeling of such control over a person's entire body and soul. It gave him purpose, reason and drive. He felt everything else was secondary to this feeling, this happiness that always came to him.

He could sense that he was letting the silence last too long and turned back to Constance. He stepped up to her slowly, but not with force. He smirked wickedly and nodded, "Fine, then from now on when I call you, you shall come to me, no matter what you're doing." He slid his hands up to her lovely hair, secretly pulling a single loose hair from her head for his ritual spell later. He had already perfected it, but now, now, he could actually make it happen. He took her hand once more, heading back upstairs to the dining room, taking the time to make sure she kept pace with him.

The servants were placing the final pieces to the dinner then so when he entered, they all bowed and immediately pulled a seat out for him and his fiance. All the servants knew about their relationship, regardless of how hard Kenneth worked to keep it secret. They would never say anything either for he most certainly could kill them if they ever did so. He indicated for Constance to sit down and took his seat in a relaxed mood. For once in a long time, he felt truly in control. Now if he could just get this stupid Hogsmeade business out of the way, things would be even better.
Constance Hatchitt
Posted: May 1 2012, 10:06 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

Constance felt physically sick. The smell of the incense was too strong in the smaller room. Never in her life had she appreciated such luxuries, preferring the freshness open windows and clean air had to offer. His closeness to her being wasn't aiding her illness either. If her father, Rufus, knew of the current situation (Kenneth not too far from Constance's form, a wicked smile plastered on his face, she not disputing any of this) he'd surely end their bethroal.

Dianna would never experience the emotions which came packaged with the weight of saying 'fiancé'. Dianna would be forever preserved as an innocent being. "I mean no disrespect, but you will have to receive my parents' permission for such wishes until the school year is over, Sir."

If Dianna were still alive, Connie would still exist. The prankster, the smiling-bubbly girl, the failure of academics would still prevail inside the shell of Miss Hatchitt. She would never had shown up for this meeting today, never had allowed him to come so close to her, never had felt this depressed over anything. She would be able to sleep without having fitful dreams of vampire attacks and other beings, eat without promptly throwing every bite of it back up, she would be able to focus on what was going on around her. But Dianna was dead, which meant Connie was too. For you could never have a dynamic duo without half the people involved.

The dinner table was expectedly perfectly arranged. The table set for two despite it's obvious capability of hosting fifteen easily, the silk napkins, the gold lined plates, the solid gold cups. Such a life of luxury was clearly designed for someone used to such an excess amount of wealth, but sitting properly at this table to the left of her soon-to-be husband, Connie wanted nothing more than to be at home where everything still somehow made sense.

--------------------

Set made by soph

user posted image

Kenneth Summerby
Posted: May 2 2012, 08:23 PM

Unregistered

Kenneth didn't really care what she was saying about permissions or parents. She would become his and, no matter what, that's the truth. He simply ignored her comment and continued about his business. When the food was fully served, he had one of his servants pour him a glass of wine and then he raised it toward Constance, "To our future." as it was said with a wicked grin. It was never clear whether he could ever be trusted by anyone, but one thing people could trust was that he'd be a total asshole about it.

His life was a constant strange monotony and chaos that most people would probably go insane thinking about it all. He took his time at work and only forced expeditious reaction when it was necessary to save lives, which was contradictory to his personal opinion where he'd rather just let everyone die. He always expected the best from everyone, even if he intended to hurt them. He looked up at her after he finished eating a piece of meat and took a drink of wine, "So, when do you graduate from Hogwart's?"
Constance Hatchitt
Posted: May 3 2012, 03:18 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

The servants moved about them, setting plates upon plates on the table. 'This is too much food,' she thought, 'Why do I get to eat so much food? Others are starving. Mother would never serve so much food.' Constance suddenly felt a sudden pang of loss, she missed her Mother terribly. She hadn't seen her Mom since Dianna's funeral, and she had refused her Mother's attempts at touching her. Anger had coursed through her body that day, the idea that her best friend's body was being buried under the soil. Grass would be growing over her body, flowers. Nothing was supposed to be growing on top of Dianna. Except maybe a baby one day.

"I graduate next year." She spoke softly, "The school year is over at the end of this month." Shouldn't he had known such things? If he were to marry her, wouldn't he at least know her age? But then again, he did wish to have a child bride.

--------------------

Set made by soph

user posted image

Kenneth Summerby
Posted: May 4 2012, 12:00 AM

Unregistered

He didn't care about the people who starved of which were many in Hogsmeade, like most communities. He wasted tons of food a year that could easily feed half of Hogsmeade or more. He loved his spoiled life and would have it no other way. He didn't understand what it meant to want, desire or worry. He didn't understand what it meant to be homeless, jobless, or penniless. He had everything he could ever want all of his life and he was just fine with that. Should the occasion ever arise where he would lose everything, he just might go insane or commit suicide.

He was glad that she was focused on her studies so that she could be a proper wife for him. He would expect her to do many things as his wife, not to mention keeping the house looking wonderful and bearing his children. He nodded in understanding, "Ah, good, well, then, you best work as hard as you can. I don't want you slacking off on your studies, unless it interferes with my needs, of course."
Constance Hatchitt
Posted: May 6 2012, 05:57 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

She picked at only a handful of food before putting her fork down and settling her hands on her lap. She wasn't hungry, and hadn't been in quite a few days-weeks even. Whenever she tried to eat any of her 'favorite' foods or something more than a few walnuts it came back up less than twenty minutes later. As a result, Constance had lost the few extra pounds she had gained after the ban and then some she should not have lost. Now a days, she was a mere skeleton.

"Of course, your needs are what will be of the upmost importance once we are married." She said and looked down at her hands. Already she could feel her stomach rolling with the vomit of the few bites she had taken. "Father said the announcement of our engagement will be out after the school year."

--------------------

Set made by soph

user posted image

Kenneth Summerby
Posted: May 7 2012, 02:31 PM

Unregistered

Surprisingly, Kenneth felt a semblance of concern for Constance's lack of hunger. It was clear to him that she was obviously more than just not hungry. Something deeper was within Constance, something darker, something that needed to be fixed. To him, it was more of a problem to solve rather than he truly cared about her. He knew that he must have some concern for the girl in order to keep her alive.

As much as he enjoyed her being so submissive, he couldn't afford for her to seemingly die of questionable causes. He had to keep her alive and healthy, so this would mean a change in his plans. He looked up and towards her face, "Why are you not eating, Constance? Something wrong?" He would achieve whatever needed to be achieved to prevent his future bride from death. Until they were married and alone, he had to keep her in good health. He must keep up public appearances that nothing is wrong and everything is in control.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

» OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  » Reply » New Topic

• Affiliates
  • Topsites
Affiliates

Aeterna Roma  The Vow

Keep the Magic Secret Distant Fantasies 

Priori Incantatem Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG HOS The Beginning HG Rayven's Reign: A  Fantasy Roleplaying Forum

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1517 seconds | Archive