07.01 07.15 Student Staff Applications
07.10 Thread Roulette
07.13 Maroc's Greek Mythology Costume Ball
07.31 Student Staff Announced
07.01 07.31 July Writing Challenge
07.01 07.31 Posting Wizard of the Month
NEWS
07.25 @ 10:07am
Reminder: Posting and new registration abilities will be turned OFF tomorrow 07/26 at 6pm CST as we begin the moving process. The cbox will still work - you can check there for updates or our tumblr.

07.23 @ 6:13pm
In preparation for the move, all active Coming Out Ball threads have been moved to The Past forum.

07.21 @ 12:07pm
Just a reminder that we are moving in 5 days! If this is news to you, read up on it here! Posting Wizard signups for August are now open!

07.15 @ 11:19pm
The deactivations for the July activity check have been completed with list cleanup underway; for reactivations, please post in Maintenence.

07.10 @ 10:25am
This month's thread roulette pairings have been posted!

07.07 @ 11:54am
Check out our latest newsletter for some big news!

07.01 @ 9:28am
We are now in the month of July. Congrats to Beanie and Lauren, who won posting wizard of June with 82 and 132 posts respectively!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply New Topic

CONCUSSIVE REALITY, Private
Leopold Trelawney
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 09:37 PM

Upper Class Junior Assistant to the Minister of Magic
Group Icon

Group: Ministry Member
Member No.: 427

Leopold Trelawney was dimly aware of being poked and prodded by nurse and the voices of Rosie in the background. Hee. He could see her from his position of the bed as his eyelids felt heavy. Suddenly he felt just so tired. He yawned fighting to stay awake but everything hurt and he was exhausted. It had taken alot out of him to try and not topple over onto the small girl and he'd probably already exhausted himself throughly... at practice? The girl had said it was practice.

He felt a sharp tap to his cheek and his eyes fluttered to stare at the familiar face of Elladora Black.

He could hear her voice telling Rose that she'd done the right thing bringing him there and felt Elladora's cold hands push a potion into his hands he stared down at it dazed for a moment.

"Drink it." Elladora said quite sternly and he did as he was told before he slipped into unconsciousness.

--------------------
Elladora Black
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 10:07 PM

Unregistered

Elladora Black listened to the young girl patiently as she examined her patient, however all of what she saw and heard confirmed her theory that Leopold Trelawney had a concussion. She noticed him about to sink into sleep, or unconciousness and gave his cheek a resounding slap, effectively waking him. She retrieved her wand and levitated the potion she wanted off of one of the shelves and smiled pleasantly at the girl.

"Thank you dear. You did the right thing bringing him here." She shoved the potion unstoppered into Leopolds hands and grabbed his chin.

"Drink it." She said in a stern voice and made sure he did before he slipped back into unconsciousness.

"Your friend here has a concussion." She explained."I've given him a potion to take care of any damage he may have sustained but he's going to need to be under constant supervision for at least twenty-four hours." She shook her head at the boys sleeping form.

"He's such a silly child. Always giving me work... unless you are willing to lend a hand?" Elladora asked. No longer bored. It wasn't a hard job afterall, the girl could simply just sit and do her homework and ensure that the boy was awakened in the next three hours and given memory tests. Elladora herself was anxious to discover why in a game, no not a game, a practice session of all things, could a third year boy become concussed and not brought in by any of the players involved but a passerby from another house.
Rosalind Pendergast
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 10:21 PM

Upper Class Sixth Year, Prefect
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin
Member No.: 405

Rosie Pendergast, Age 12
Lend a hand? How could Rosie possibly help any more? She was just a little second year ... and he was sleeping now, anyway.

"I ... I'd love to help, but I don't know anything about concussions," Rosie said anxiously. She was certain that she'd mess up somehow if Madam Black did let her assist. But maybe ... maybe she could? "What can I possibly do?"

Only ... "I forgot all about my books! My school things are still down at the pitch." She bit her lip, dismayed. And her robe was torn ... she was such a disorganized mess. Rosie had forgotten everything in trying to help Leo.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
graphic set by Bex
Elladora Black
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 10:43 PM

Unregistered

Elladora smiled brightly at the girl as she cleaned and dressed the back of Leo's head.

"It's not to hard, sit next to him. If anythings changes call out for me. Don't worry, there's a charm in place here that means that if anybody actually calls for a nurse in the sick bay I'll hear it wherever I am. He needs to be woken every three hours or so and asked questions to ensure he hasn't got brain damage but we'll discuss that it three hours." She stared at the girl.

"I'm going to leave, find out how this happened and ensure that there are repercussions for whoever is involved. If you like there's a bathroom, " Elladora pointed to a door close to the entry, "just beyond that door where you can clean yourself up. I'll go pick up your books." Elladora gave the girl a hearty pat on the back.

"It's very simple, and when I get back I can show you a few more tricks." Elladora smiled and exited the hospital ward feeling like she really shouldn't be glad that there was another girl out there interested in healing.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply New Topic

• Affiliates
  • Topsites
Affiliates

Aeterna Roma  The Vow

Keep the Magic Secret Distant Fantasies 

Priori Incantatem Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG HOS The Beginning HG Rayven's Reign: A  Fantasy Roleplaying Forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0927 seconds | Archive