Index  ·   Newbie Guide  ·   Helpful Links  ·   Character Master List  ·   Search  ·   Members  ·   Staff  ·   Cbox
Welcome to Charming!
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

· CALENDAR ·
July 1883

4: 12: 19: 26:
S M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
· CURRENT EVENTS ·
M.D
EVENT
07.01 07.21 QWC: France vs. Japan
07.01 07.15 Student Staff Applications
07.10 Thread Roulette
07.13 Maroc's Greek Mythology Costume Ball
07.31 Student Staff Announced
07.01 07.31 July Writing Challenge
07.01 07.31 Posting Wizard of the Month
· NEWS ·
07.25 @ 10:07am
Reminder: Posting and new registration abilities will be turned OFF tomorrow 07/26 at 6pm CST as we begin the moving process. The cbox will still work - you can check there for updates or our tumblr.

07.23 @ 6:13pm
In preparation for the move, all active Coming Out Ball threads have been moved to The Past forum.

07.21 @ 12:07pm
Just a reminder that we are moving in 5 days! If this is news to you, read up on it here! Posting Wizard signups for August are now open!

07.15 @ 11:19pm
The deactivations for the July activity check have been completed with list cleanup underway; for reactivations, please post in Maintenence.

07.10 @ 10:25am
This month's thread roulette pairings have been posted!

07.07 @ 11:54am
Check out our latest newsletter for some big news!

07.01 @ 9:28am
We are now in the month of July. Congrats to Beanie and Lauren, who won posting wizard of June with 82 and 132 posts respectively!

» Reply » New Topic

»  Not-So Happy Birthday, Private
Abraham Aesalon
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 12:43 PM

Middle Class — Assistant Manager at The Hog's Head
Group Icon

Group: Hogsmeade
Member No.: 594

June 8, 1883

Abe was livid. She had her birthday off and she'd seen Eze that morning to send him off to work and she'd hoped he would have said something. But he didn't. She even went and hung around the Hog's Head out of boredom and nothing. No sign, no well wishes, nothing at all. He didn't know it was her birthday and she wanted to hit him all day. So she'd been waiting at home now, waiting for him to come home so that she could lay into him for never bothering to find out when her birthday was. Or even worse, knowing but having completely forgotten. She was reading a book, only half paying attention to it when she heard the door open.

The moment he was in her sights she hurled the book at him and it hit his shoulder and she just scowled because she was aiming for his head. "Balls I was aiming for your head." She said angrily, glaring daggers at him and crossing her arms over her chest. She was angry and glaring and she wanted to punch him. "Do you know what today is Eze? Do you have any idea what today is? Because I do. And I want to beat you senseless because you are an idiot and you don't know." She seethed the last part and stood, glaring at him all the while as she walked over to him.

"You have one chance to convince me you aren't the hopeless idiot I think you are." She said through narrowed eyes, standing before him and giving him the nastiest look she could manage. "Go on! Tell me what today is." She urged him on, sure he wouldn't get it. She wanted to at least give him a chance before she punched him in the throat. Or the bawbles. Yea, that seemed like a great place to hit him in for forgetting her birthday.

--------------------
squib. seventeen. resentful. rude. tomboy. fearful. secretly insecure. née trelawney.
user posted image
user posted image
About Abe
GORGEOUS SET BY LOLA<3

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Pregnancy Ticker

Abe wears boys clothes, namely Leo's hand-me-down stuff. It's usually ill fitting because she's slender and only 4'9".
Ezekial Aesalon
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 11:15 PM

Middle Class — Hog's Head Bartender
Group Icon

Member No.: 763

Eze wasn't sure why his wife had a random Wednesday off, only that she did. He also wasn't sure why she was loitering around the Hog's Head. Maybe she had gone ahead and turned into a workaholic on him?

Regardless of his casual wonderings, Abe was gone when he had gotten off, and he had a hurrah-shift-over shot of something very strong before walking home. (Eze made a mental note to buy a bottle of that; or, more likely, give one of the Etters money for it and take it with him sometime.) While one shot had not been nearly enough to get him drunk it was enough to get started for the evening; and his work day had seemed so long to Eze that he thought he deserved it.

Also, he was a bit of a drunk. He didn't really need to justify it to himself.

Eze did not at all expect a book to thwack against his shoulder when he walked through the door. He bent down to pick it up and stared at Abe, mildly perturbed by the sudden spurt of violence and certainly not understanding why she was being aggressive.

"It's.... Friday?" he said, squinting at her. Had he not been scheduled to work today or something? No, he was sure he had, his wife had seen him off this morning -

This was very, very odd. Abe kept catching him off guard lately, and Eze was not sure that he liked it.

--------------------
user posted image

PLAYED BY BEANIE | SET BY ANYA | PROFILE | POST LOG
user posted image
Abraham Aesalon
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 11:24 PM

Group Icon

That was it. She was going to murder him. She got wide eyed at the thought because she had in fact murdered a man but the rage she'd felt at that time was much more severe than what she felt towards Eze. So his life was safe and she neatly pushed under the rug the thoughts of the dead man on the floor of a room in the Hog's Head and went back to focusing all her anger on her idiot husband. She didn't waste any time rearing her fist back and punching him hard in the shoulder. She could have a hell of a hook when she wanted to and at that moment she most certainly did.

"It's the eighth of June. I know I told you my birthday was at the beginning of this month!" She yelled it, alternating between slapping him on each shoulder as she said the words. "I'm seventeen today, Eze! And you never even bothered to find out that did you?" She screamed even louder, giving him a glare along with a slight pout because she had hoped he would have found out her birthday from someone. She'd been so specific too! It wasn't as thought it would have been hard to ask Devon or Dionne or Blair. They all knew when it was.

Crossing her arms over her chest she huffed and turned to the side. "Do you even care at all about me? You couldn't even find out one simple date?!" She was still angry but there was a hint of sadness in her voice because even if it wasn't a huge deal it was the fact that he hadn't even bothered to find out when her birthday was at all. Even after she'd told him she'd be seventeen at the beginning of the month. Groaning loudly she turned around and punched him again. "Dammit Eze it isn't that hard!"

--------------------
squib. seventeen. resentful. rude. tomboy. fearful. secretly insecure. née trelawney.
user posted image
user posted image
About Abe
GORGEOUS SET BY LOLA<3

Pregnancy Ticker

Abe wears boys clothes, namely Leo's hand-me-down stuff. It's usually ill fitting because she's slender and only 4'9".
Ezekial Aesalon
Posted: Jul 16 2013, 08:13 PM

Middle Class — Hog's Head Bartender
Group Icon

Member No.: 763

Eze stared at her, wide-eyed, as she explained why she was hitting him repeatedly.

While he opened his mouth to say something indginant, he cut himself off - because he did have a rather vague memory of her mentioning that. Well, shit. To be fair, it had been a very busy conversation - he had still been adapting to the revelation that Abe was pregnant - but he probably should have remembered anyways.

"I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, rubbing his shoulder where she had punched it. "Stop hitting me!" Abe was small and a little bit scrawny, (well, when she wasn't pregnant,) but damnit she could put some force into her punches when she wanted to.

"I know, I know, I'll make it up to you -" he mused for a moment, running his hand through his shaggy hair and wondering if there was anything he could offer her. "You can cut my hair?" he said suddenly, immediately thinking that that was probably a terrible decision.

For one thing, he wasn't sure how much he trusted Abe with scissors, even if her haircut was okay. It hadn't been anywhere near her ears when she had cut some of it off!

But he had already said it, it wasn't like he could take the offer back. And what else did he have to say? 'You can punch me some more?' Eze really didn't like that option.

--------------------
user posted image

PLAYED BY BEANIE | SET BY ANYA | PROFILE | POST LOG
user posted image
Abraham Aesalon
Posted: Jul 24 2013, 11:18 PM

Group Icon

Immediately, she punched him in the shoulder again. "There are other things on you I'd rather cut." She practically snarled it at him because she was so angry. "I don't ask for much from you, Eze. I really don't. And yet you can't even do something as bloody simple as finding out your wife's birthday?!" She slapped his arm this time, still angry because it was true. She never thought herself one for sentimentality but Eze was supposed to love her. And when you loved someone it seemed that celebrating their birth would be on the list of things to do. After all if not for this day she wouldn't even be alive. And he didn't seem to care at all.

She groaned and turned away from him because dammit the thought of it all made her want to cry and the last thing she wanted to do was cry in front of him again. She was starting to think Spawn had a direct line to her dear ducts the way she was always crying lately. "I just want to know that you love me sometimes." She said it in a cracking voice, hands going to her eyes and applying pressure as if to force any tears back into her eyes. She didn't want them to fall. She didn't want him to know she was sad. She hated that he even had the power to do that to her. But she loved him and sometimes she doubted that he loved her back.

"We both suck at emotional things so I let it slide most of the time but every once in a while I want to hear you say it." She sniffled slightly, just slightly, as she started to find her voice again. "A simple 'glad you're here Abe' or 'love ya' would do. I don't need a lot, just something to know I'm not the only one happy that my last name is now Aesalon." She was going to cry. She knew it. So in attempts to stop herself from doing that she tried to summon all her anger. It took her a minute but she was back and she turned and bopped him upside his head. "But you can't even do that you good-for-nothing git!" There was the anger. Anger she could handle. Sadness was scary as hell.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
About Abe
GORGEOUS SET BY LOLA<3

Pregnancy Ticker

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

» Options » Reply » New Topic

• Affiliates
  • Topsites
Affiliates

Aeterna Roma  The Vow

Keep the Magic Secret Distant Fantasies 

Priori Incantatem Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG HOS The Beginning HG Rayven's Reign: A  Fantasy Roleplaying Forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0516 seconds · Archive