Index  ·   Newbie Guide  ·   Helpful Links  ·   Character Master List  ·   Search  ·   Members  ·   Staff  ·   Cbox
Welcome to Charming!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

· CALENDAR ·
July 1883

4: 12: 19: 26:
S M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
· CURRENT EVENTS ·
M.D
EVENT
07.01 07.21 QWC: France vs. Japan
07.01 07.15 Student Staff Applications
07.10 Thread Roulette
07.13 Maroc's Greek Mythology Costume Ball
07.31 Student Staff Announced
07.01 07.31 July Writing Challenge
07.01 07.31 Posting Wizard of the Month
· NEWS ·
07.25 @ 10:07am
Reminder: Posting and new registration abilities will be turned OFF tomorrow 07/26 at 6pm CST as we begin the moving process. The cbox will still work - you can check there for updates or our tumblr.

07.23 @ 6:13pm
In preparation for the move, all active Coming Out Ball threads have been moved to The Past forum.

07.21 @ 12:07pm
Just a reminder that we are moving in 5 days! If this is news to you, read up on it here! Posting Wizard signups for August are now open!

07.15 @ 11:19pm
The deactivations for the July activity check have been completed with list cleanup underway; for reactivations, please post in Maintenence.

07.10 @ 10:25am
This month's thread roulette pairings have been posted!

07.07 @ 11:54am
Check out our latest newsletter for some big news!

07.01 @ 9:28am
We are now in the month of July. Congrats to Beanie and Lauren, who won posting wizard of June with 82 and 132 posts respectively!

» Reply » New Topic

»  rolling in the deep [m], private
Rebekah Asgaut
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 02:03 PM

Upper Class

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 603

• hunger inside given to me •
makes me what I am Always it is calling me, for the blood of man They say I cannot be this, I am jaded, hiding from the day. I can't bare, I cannot tame the hunger in me

→Oh, I say I did it always searching, you can't fuck with fate. So instead you'll taste my pain. The hunger inside given to me, makes me feel alive. Always out stalking prey, in the dark I hide. Feeling, falling, hating, feel like I am fading, hating life. They say I cannot be this, I am jaded, hiding from the day. I can't bare, I cannot tame the hunger in me... Oh, I say I did it always searching, you can't fuck with fate. So instead you'll taste my pain.

Rebekah did not have a good day or a week for that matter. She was getting sick and tired of that animal blood diet, she wanted human blood badly. Unfortunately, she had to keep up the apperances here in Hogsmeade, because of Solange. Of course, she loved her little girl, but as a selfish creature she was, Rebekah did not feel good with such a drastic change in her life. It was a big adjustment she had to do instantly, she did not have time like others do. For Marius it seemed to come naturally, but not for her. He made her a bloodthirsty creature and now he expected her to become different.

Truth be told, the more Rebekah thought about it, the angrier she was at him. She missed the old times, especially when they drank the blood on the nobles, and then made love on their beds. They once used to be passionate about so many things, themselves included and the blonde felt that this stability killed it. Conning human's wasn't nearly as fun as killing them, especially that she wasn't allowed at the table and it was her partner that did almost entire job. No wonder she was bored.

Not to mention, Marius took so much interest in those stupid women that he started to neglect her needs. It's been months since they last slept together and Rebekah didn't like that one bit. Truth be told, she was a little jelaous, even though she had no idea why. Of course, after all those years they bonded, but it wasn't like she was...in love with him, right? No, that wasn't possible. That would be entirely againsr what who they were. Or was it? The blonde vampire wasn't sure now. She wanted to prove to herself that it did not matter and that was the main reason she was out that night.

Rebekah needed to have a man. Someone other than Marius, but at least half as good. No human man had ever fully satisfied her needs, but tonight she hoped she'll meet someone like that who will make her forget about her sire at least for the night. So the blonde woman entered the bar where she knew she'll find all kind of men. One brought her attention imidiately. He was handsome, she could tell it even from a distance, and sat alone by the bar with a glass of some kind of liquor in his hand. When she got closer, she put the face with the name – he was the teacher who has just been expelled from Hogwarts for sleeping with a student. A smile appeared on her face as she sat next to him.

”Whatever this gentleman is having, is on me. So is the next round.” Rebekah said to the bartender looking at the man next to her with a dazzling smile. ”Of course, only if you do not mind that, sir.” She added, with seductively lowered voice.

WORDS: 495. WEARS: THIS. Notes: EVERETTT IS GOING TO BE A BABY DADDY XD. CREDIT TO FANTOME AT CAUTION.

--------------------

played by Kat

user posted image

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Everett Grimm
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 04:15 PM

Middle Class — Employee, Broom Regulatory Control Office
Group Icon

Group: Ministry Member
Member No.: 668

Ev knew he should probably quit drinking, at least until he was employed again. Who knew when he would have steady wages again. It was hard though, having lost a job he actually liked. Of course he deserved it, he had been an idiot and even though things were still under investigation and he knew that neither he nor Nola were going to say anything, they had, in fact had an intimate little rendevouz and been seen. Everett Grimm was not ashamed of his actions, it was a moment of weakness for sure, he should have been able to say no, but he didn't and he wasn't disappointed. However, as confident as he was with himself, he wasn't sure he could stand all of the judging stares he was sure to get around the halls of she school. The headmaster already had it out for him and he'd have to walk on eggshells just to keep his job. Everett was not capable of doing so. He also didn't want the girls to look at him like he was going to pounce on them at any minute. Students should be comfortable with their teachers and they no longer would be comfortable with him. No doubt there would be a lot of parent complaints as well, something else he just didn't want to deal with.

So here he sat, at the Hog's Head, his place of solace lately. That and Jimmy's place. The guy had very generously offered up a spare room for him to crash until he was back on his feet again. Ev had to admit, it was good to have friends like that, though it didn't feel like he deserved them. Tomorrow he would start his hunt for a new job, as soon as he sent in his letter of resignation to the school. He could try every shop on High Street, surely somebody would hire him? He was certain somebody would. Not everybody believed the crap they read in the Prohpet, even though if it was true this time. He had half a mind to see if the owner of the Hog's Head was around, that would be ideal, but he doubted they'd hire him; he'd caused a fight or two in here and that didn't always fly well. Then again, he also heard that the owners sister was quite the looker and maybe he could charm her into giving him the position.

With an almost empty glass of firewhiskey in front of him, he was about to order another when an attractive blonde sauntered up beside him and took care of that for him. "Can't say I ever mind when a beautiful woman buys me a drink, but shouldn't it be the other way around?" He gave her a sly grin, turning his handsome face toward her. "And who do I have to thank for the drink?" He questioned. Her face was unfamiliar to him, though he would undoubtedly never forget it. She had an ethereal beauty to her, almost unnatural, but still quite stunning. Ev had to wonder at her presence at this exact period in time, but he wasn't minding in the slightest. It never hurt to have somebody pretty to look at while wallowing in a bit of self-pity.

--------------------

user posted image
PLAYED BY BEE | PROFILEPOST LOG | SET BY MJ
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Rebekah Asgaut
Posted: Dec 11 2011, 12:38 PM

Upper Class

makes me what I am Always it is calling me, for the blood of man They say I cannot be this, I am jaded, hiding from the day. I can't bare, I cannot tame the hunger in me

→Oh, I say I did it always searching, you can't fuck with fate. So instead you'll taste my pain. The hunger inside given to me, makes me feel alive. Always out stalking prey, in the dark I hide. Feeling, falling, hating, feel like I am fading, hating life. They say I cannot be this, I am jaded, hiding from the day. I can't bare, I cannot tame the hunger in me... Oh, I say I did it always searching, you can't fuck with fate. So instead you'll taste my pain.

If there was something Rebekah knew much about it was the art of seduction. The woman had experience in that – after all, she lived for over one thousand years. That was a big advantage over many men here. There really wasn't much she didn't know, after centuries of studying and practicing nothing in humans could really surprise her. Only Marius knew how to do it, but he wasn't a human, so that didn't really count. Of course, there were some men which could very well surprise her with their “gifts”, but it was rare. Most of them were as boring in bed as they looked.

Sometimes Rebekah wondered where did all the handsome men go, because it seemed to her that men that were handsome and knew how to deal with a woman's body were an extinct species. It saddened the vampire greatly as she was mad at Marius for some time now and needed someone to blow off some steam, to prove Marius he is not as good in bed as he would like to think he is. That's what the blonde really needed, even though she would never admit to that, because it could have been seen as weakness and she did not want anyone to use it against her.

So there she was, sitting by the bar all alone, without Marius around. Or any familiar face for that matter. It was probably better. Especially that this man, whom she just bought a drink, was one of those rare cases of a handsome man. If he was as good with his hands and tongue as he looked than this night could prove to be, as humans called it, heavenly. His voice certainly promised that. Seduction was certainly an excellent game for two and it seemed he also wanted to play in it.

As he gave her a sly grin, she smiled back at him seductively and mysteriously at the same time. There's always a time for change, don't you think?” She said, playing with one of the locks that escaped her bun. ”My name is Rebecca. Who do I have the pleasure to treat today?” She added with a playful spark in her eyes.

WORDS: 368. WEARS: THIS. Notes: EVERETTT IS GOING TO BE A BABY DADDY XD. CREDIT TO FANTOME AT CAUTION.

--------------------

played by Kat

user posted image

Everett Grimm
Posted: Dec 11 2011, 02:11 PM

Group Icon

Everett raised his glass in thanks as the bartender dropped it off, a smile nothing short of mischievous on his lips. It never occurred to him that sleeping around was probably really going to get him into even more severe trouble than it already had, but when a gorgeous woman bought you a drink with a seductive smile like that, it was hard for Everett not to know where this was headed. Something in a look and a voice like that made him automatically assume he knew where things were headed. Of course that could totally not be the case, but there was only one way to find out.

"Name's Everett and the pleasure is all mine, Rebekah," Everett took her free hand in his and brushed his lips playfully across her knuckles. It hadn't gone unnoticed that she left off her last name, so he did as well. No need to get too involved, that was better anyway. Turning his body more toward her as he let her hand fall gracefully, Everett leaned in the counter of the bar. "It is certainly a fine time for a little change." Wasn't that how he had ended up here anyway? Gone and got ahead of himself, thinking he was just as sneaky as he was when he was younger. No he had gone and made a mistake and now a mandatory change was upon him before he even settled into the last one. No matter, things weren't as bad as they seemed. Nobody had gotten hurt or heartbroken over the matter at school. So his reputation was a little tarnished, well more than it had already been, but he was perfectly capable of bouncing back and has fairly sure that Nola was too. He was the big bad guy in the situation, even though the situation was consensual.

Pushing past those thoughts, he focused on the lovely specimen in front of him, wondering just what she had in mind for him. Buying him a drink and idle chit chat hardly seemed like any kind of sport for a girl like her. He would say upper class, definitely, pretty face, gorgeous body, from what he could see anyway. Everett had always been a legs man and the damn dresses were always hiding them. The impropriety of a woman showing any leg probably had something to do with it. It was something forbidden, which made him want it even more. He would bet this one had a nice set of them under all of that fabric. Everett always figured if he was able to get his hands on a woman's legs, then he'd won. He was a sucker for smooth skin and the long, lean lines. He knew not all women were as flexible as Maggie May, but she was a different kind of sexy altogether. Rebekah was certainly on the right track however.

"What brings you to the Hog's Head today?" He said after a long sip of his whiskey and the lovely burn that it brought. A little more idle chit chat would give way to whatever was going to happen next. Everett was a patient person, he enjoyed the give and take of a conversation, the ins and outs of speaking with women. It was all a big game to him and there was nothing better than the chase.

--------------------

user posted image
Rebekah Asgaut
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 05:59 PM

Upper Class

Rebecca, or rather, Rebekah, looked at the man with a smile tugging the corner of her lips. She was a predator hungry for a tasty prey and it looked as if she just found one. The man was young, maybe in his mid twenties. A perfect age. He looked experienced enough to do the job properly and his youth should have given him enough energy to fulfill her wishes. After all, she was the Queen and he wasn't even worthy of calling him a knight. That night, he was going to be her servant and he should better be good at it if he wanted to continue his pitiful mortal life.

Yes, the vampire pitied most of the humans and thought that it was strange that such a weak race was capable of scaring them into hiding. A part of the blonde woman missed the times of revolution, how they could feast on humans without people chasing them away, without them having to suffer serious consequences. It was a fun time, but it had been long gone, which saddened the blonde. Of course, she was glad that they had their little Angie now, but deep inside she missed being wild and uncontrolled.

The times she spent with various men were probably the only she could lose control at least a little bit. She loved playing that game and seducing men that did not realize she would love to suck them out of every drop of blood they had in their bodies. For her child's sake she had to behave, though, and that stopped her from doing many reckless things. Only Marius knew how much she missed being free and out in the open, but she would never compromise Angie to get what she wanted.

”Everett” Rebekah repeated after him, tasting the name on her tongue. It didn't sound bad. Not that she'll remember it after they're done. She was never particularly attached to any of her human lovers and so there was no need for her to remember their names. When he accepted her proposition, she knew the game of seduction was starting. Now, only to choose the appropriate way...

”I am simply tired after a long day and found myself in need of some male company. Women can't fulfill all of my needs.”

WORDS: 400. WEARS: THIS. Notes: EVERETTT IS GOING TO BE A BABY DADDY XD. CREDIT TO FANTOME AT CAUTION.

--------------------

played by Kat

user posted image

Everett Grimm
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 09:01 PM

Group Icon

Oh, was that right? Everett smirked when she said she was in need of some male company, as it were. He was definitely in that category. If he had to say so, which he would, he was a fantastic example of that genre.

Draining his whiskey, he set the glass back on the bar, leaning toward her just a bit. Body language was the key in situations like this. Everett was definitely interested in the blond bombshell standing in front of him. She was clearly a vixen, and probably pretty good in bed if he had to venture a guess, which he definitely would say so. He was up for whatever she planned to throw at him.

"Well then, what exactly did you have in mind. Turns out the rest of my day is completely clear of responsibilities." It was void of any kind of schedule in fact. He had nothing to take responsibility for at the moment. This was the prefect excuse and exactly what he needed to take his mind off of those facts about his life. The job hunt, trying to ignore the damn newspaper articles and curious and damning looks of the people around him. Not that Everett ever let the opinions of others get him down, but he was growing tired of the constant attention.

Leaning on the counter very casually, he looked her up and down very subtly. Oh this was exactly what he needed. A good tangle in the sheets with a woman he had just met, and would probably never see again. This, to many people was a sorry excuse of an answer for his problems, but for Everett it was the perfect escape. He could face reality tomorrow, after an exhausting few hours with the gorgeous fox in front of him. James would for sure give him that look. His best mate had this one expression that said disappointment, annoyance and amusement all rolled into one. Unfortunately the disappointment and annoyance usually greatly outweighed the amusement and Everett felt like he was being scolded like a child. He supposed he was, but today was not the day to grow up.

Ev sincerely hoped that the Hog had a room available upstairs. His place, or rather James' was out of the question, Ev was not about to cross that line, and he had learned long ago that going to the home of a lady was dangerous work; especially if they were married.

--------------------

user posted image
Rebekah Asgaut
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 02:05 PM

Upper Class

Rebekah was happy to see the man responded properly to her words. Just like she wanted him to. He was the kind of man that was just greedy for woman's graces. He was just way too eager to get his hands on her naked body. It was very easy, maybe even too easy. It was a game she liked to play and if things went too fast, she became bored and lost interest. This man, however, was handsome enough, to keep her interested for a longer than a few minutes. Most of the humans lost her very soon if things were too smoothly.

The blonde vampire watched him draining his glass of whiskey and smiled with the most seductive smile she had in her inventory. It all seemed to be working, the man was metaphorically on his knees. Now, she needed him to literally fall on his knees before her. Rebekah was a queen, there was no doubt whatsoever about it and she expected even her occasional lovers to treat her as such. Make her every wish come true, listen to her body and give it whatever it wants. If he does that well, he'll be rewarded with the best night he could possibly imagine.

Yes, Rebekah was very sure of herself and her skills. Of course, no man other than Marius could fulfill her needs perfectly, but it was fun to see them try.

”I have a room upstairs that could use some male company.” She leaned towards him, whispering that in his ear and letting the hair that came out of the bun gently caress the skin on his neck.”I would love if you came there and brought some life into it.” She added, standing up.

WORDS: 300. WEARS: THIS. Notes: Tell me if you want anything added or changed. CREDIT TO FANTOME AT CAUTION.

--------------------

played by Kat

user posted image

Everett Grimm
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 08:26 PM

Group Icon

Oh, well, fancy that, she already had a room upstairs. That was convenient. If he didn't know any better he was the prey in this situation and not the only one in need of a little tousle. He couldn't complain, in fact it was better if she was looking to just have fun like he was there could be no hurt feelings at the end. Ev was always a little annoyed when girls made all the right moves and either backed out on him at that last minute or regretted it in the end. That was never good and it always made thinks awkward. Ev didn't mind awkward most of the time, but after a good romp was not the time.

She was very provocative this one, she knew what she was doing, that sultry smile, the way she leaned into him, the feeling of her breath on his ear. Any fool would be seduced by her, but to be able to play the game right back was more fun. Everett toyed with his whiskey glass, hoping the bartender would refill it before they got too far. A good buzz never hurt anybody, especially somebody in this position.

"Is that so?" He questioned, watching her as she leaned back again. "I do have a lot of life left in me." He chuckled, wondering if he should play it out a bit longer or just give in. His head was telling him to play around, but his body was getting ahead of him.

Leaning on the counter, raising his glass in thanks as the bartender filled it up again, Ev eyed her again, the curves of her face, the sheen to her hair, she was a gorgeous specimen indeed and his hands itched to get at her, but he hated to give in so easily. "Now what exactly is it that you had in mind?" He whispered, though he hardly had to. The Hog's Head was famous for its seedy interactions, nothing would be suspicious about the two of them leaving the crowded bar to go upstairs. It was a common thing, but Everett wasn't entirely sure that he wanted her to get away with it that easily. Though he could just let her... maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Upstairs you say...?" He smirked, sliding off of his chair to follow her through the bar. Yes, this was exactly what he needed.

--------------------

user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

» Options » Reply » New Topic

• Affiliates
  • Topsites
Affiliates

Aeterna Roma  The Vow

Keep the Magic Secret Distant Fantasies 

Priori Incantatem Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG HOS The Beginning HG Rayven's Reign: A  Fantasy Roleplaying Forum

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3058 seconds | Archive