Index  ·   Newbie Guide  ·   Helpful Links  ·   Character Master List  ·   Search  ·   Members  ·   Staff  ·   Cbox
Welcome to Charming!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

· CALENDAR ·
July 1883

4: 12: 19: 26:
S M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
· CURRENT EVENTS ·
M.D
EVENT
07.01 07.21 QWC: France vs. Japan
07.01 07.15 Student Staff Applications
07.10 Thread Roulette
07.13 Maroc's Greek Mythology Costume Ball
07.31 Student Staff Announced
07.01 07.31 July Writing Challenge
07.01 07.31 Posting Wizard of the Month
· NEWS ·
07.25 @ 10:07am
Reminder: Posting and new registration abilities will be turned OFF tomorrow 07/26 at 6pm CST as we begin the moving process. The cbox will still work - you can check there for updates or our tumblr.

07.23 @ 6:13pm
In preparation for the move, all active Coming Out Ball threads have been moved to The Past forum.

07.21 @ 12:07pm
Just a reminder that we are moving in 5 days! If this is news to you, read up on it here! Posting Wizard signups for August are now open!

07.15 @ 11:19pm
The deactivations for the July activity check have been completed with list cleanup underway; for reactivations, please post in Maintenence.

07.10 @ 10:25am
This month's thread roulette pairings have been posted!

07.07 @ 11:54am
Check out our latest newsletter for some big news!

07.01 @ 9:28am
We are now in the month of July. Congrats to Beanie and Lauren, who won posting wizard of June with 82 and 132 posts respectively!

» Reply » New Topic » New Poll

»  Secret Swap Gifts!, (Image heavy, obv. xD)
{Violet Ollivander}
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 12:00 PM

Middle Class — Charms Professor
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Staff {Admin}
Member No.: 5

Happy holidays lovelies! Hope you all have a wonderful time! And without further ado, because I know you all are really excited about this, the gifts! You guys are totally welcome to post replies, comments, PM your partner, etc. :D

From Emily: To Sarah
Sarah - I thought Connie might need somewhere to rant about Cai being an idiot. Don't worry about short entries -- it's coded so that it will always show at least all of her face.

December 23, 1881
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Connie Hatchitt

CODE
[dohtml]<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=La+Belle+Aurore' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<div style="background-image:url('http://i42.tinypic.com/23jpans.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 0px 210px; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia,times,serif; font-size:11px; line-height:140%; min-height:300px;">

<div style="text-align:right; font-family:'La Belle Aurore',cursive;font-size:20px; padding:0px 5px 5px 0px;">December 23, 1881</div>

Make sure to separate paragraphs with a <p> or <br/><br/>!

<div style="text-align:center; font-family:'La Belle Aurore',cursive;font-size:20px; padding:5px 5px 0px 0px;">Connie Hatchitt</div>

</div></center>[/dohtml]

From Soph: To Miranda
user posted image
CODE
http://tinypic.com/r/ae8g3p/5

user posted image
CODE
http://tinypic.com/r/wakfpw/5

From Lexi: To Olive
here is the link for Olive's secret swap!

From Dustin: To Anastasia
user posted image

My Big Buggy Blues

My buggy blues,
Can't take my eyes from yours,
First kiss, wish it was mine,
You are now the apple of mine,

Looking into those buggy blues,
So wide,
Can't force them of my mind,
Putting them aside,
Would be the greatest crime.

Please allow my gaze,
Don't ever avert,
The window to your soul is amazing,
With your whole bag of crazy,
The game you play makes me hazy,
Gettin' lost in those beautiful blues.

Your eyes see all,
No wonder you want all of them to see,
The truth behind closed doors,
The truth beyond their lies,
Convention and rhyme mean nothing,
For a freaky eyed girl like you,
You see through me entirely.

See how I swoon?
See how I see?
I see you romantically,
A romance sowed visually,
I need big eyes to see
The sublime so deeply,
A sight to show
Just how you complete me.

An irremovable image,
Those beautiful, big blue eyes,
Bugging out of your head,
Gouging my own,
I would do,
If I couldn't see them,
Couldn't do it again,
Love another,
After locking eyes my with you.

You make me crazy too.

Merry Christmas! Dustin <3

P.S. Here is the image at exactly 25kbs if you didn't want to link the avatar from my photobucket. The quality is not as good though, obviously.

user posted image

From Meg: To Soph
Dear Soph,
I hope you have the most blessed and wonderful of holidays.
I had trouble decided on what to make you, but I knew I wanted something to do with Tom and Genia. I’m no graphics guru and don’t pretend to be, but I downloaded GIMP and did my level best on making something just for you. I’ve never used GIMP before and God knows there’s a reason I don’t make my own sigs, LOL, but I hope you’ll like this set I made you. The idea of it is that Tom is dreaming of Genia, she’s his angel in his dreams – hence the wings and trippy lighting. Kinda cheesy, I know, but I do love our ship. <3 --- Meg

user posted image
Link: http://i54.tinypic.com/ng2efa.jpg

user posted image
Link: http://i40.tinypic.com/9rkkf7.jpg

From Penny: To Emily
CODE
[dohtml]<center>
<style type='text/css'>
span.first
{
float: left;
font-family: La Belle Aurore;
font-size: 40px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 0,5px;
margin: 2px;}
</style>
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Arizonia|La+Belle+Aurore' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<div style="width: 400px; background-image:url(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc255/sol89_bucket/christmas%20gift/christmasgiftback.png); -moz-border-radius: 30px; border: 2px #D0CAB8 solid;">
<div style="float:left; background-image:url('http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc255/sol89_bucket/christmas%20gift/christmasgift.png'); width:245px; height:350px; background-position:top left; -moz-border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px;"></div>
<div style="text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:1;margin:5px;color:#2B281E">
<p><span class="first">S</span>ed ut perspiciatis, unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam eaque ipsa, quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt, explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem, quia voluptas sit, aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos, qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt, neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit, amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt, ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit, qui in ea voluptate velit esse, quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum, qui dolorem eum fugiat, quo voluptas nulla pariatur? </p>
</div>
<div style="font-family: 'Arizonia', cursive; text-align:center; font-size:15px;">Made by Penny for Emily<br />
Merry Christmas! </div>

</div>
</center>[/dohtml]

From Anastasia: To Penny
Here is my gift for Penny for the Secret Swap!

From Kat: To Hymn
user posted image
user posted image

and a note to that:
I hope this set shows you how awesome I think you are!

From Hymn: To Aster
user posted image

CODE
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d97/istispider/charming/svar-a1n.png

user posted image

CODE
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d97/istispider/charming/svar-s1n.png

(PB is Genelia D'Souza)

From Ari: To MJ
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

From Olive: To Meg
user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/24344mt.png[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/dm689d.png[/IMG]

From Beanie: To Lynn
Isidor Adler's 12 Days of Christmas
On the first day of christmas
my house elf gave to me
a sad squib in a steel cage

On the second day of christmas
my house elf gave to me
two dead bodies
and a sad squib in a steel cage

On the third day of christmas
my house elf gave to me
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the fourth day of Christmas
my house elf gave to me
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the fifth day of Christmas
my house elf gave to me
five desperate servants
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the sixth day of Christmas
my house elf gave to me
six azkaban reprieves
five desperate servants
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the seventh day of christmas
my house elf gave to me
seven twins to kidnap
six azkaban reprieves
five desperate servants
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the eight day of christmas
my house elf gave to me
eight new companions
seven twins to kidnap
six azkaban reprieves
five desperate servants
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the ninth day of christmas
my house elf gave to me
nine graveyards hidden
eight new companions
seven twins to kidnap
six azkaban reprieves
five desperate servants
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the tenth day of christmas
my house elf gave to me
ten academics
nine graveyards hidden
eight new companions
seven twins to kidnap
six azaban reprieves
five desperate servants
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the eleventh day of christmas
my house elf gave to me
eleven new ideas
ten academics
nine graveyards hidden
eight new companions
seven twins to kidnap
six azaban reprieves
five desperate servants
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

On the twelth day of Christmas
my house elf gave to me
twelve cures for squibbing
eleven new ideas
ten academics
nine graveyards hidden
eight new companions
seven twins to kidnap
six azaban reprieves
five desperate servants
four organs preserved
three scalpels shining
two dead bodies

From Lynn: To Dustin
user posted image
Image Link: <a href='http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/rebellullaby/Lysandra.png' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/rebe...by/Lysandra.png</a>

user posted image
Image Link: <a href='http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/rebellullaby/Anders.png' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/rebe...laby/Anders.png</a>

From Lola: To Ollie
Happy holidays! <333
user posted image
CODE
http://i44.tinypic.com/34jbupc.png[/img]

user posted image
CODE
http://i43.tinypic.com/3023z2b.png[/img]

From Bee: To Rori
user posted image
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh206/k...PG/ShayGift.jpg

From Ollie: To Andy
Happy Holidays Andy

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

From Sarah: To Kat
A Secret Love for Anezka Gatchevska

I leaned over the bar at yet another one of these foolish social events. The dancing, the people, the drinking, the never ending ballads, and the foolish proclamations of love. It all sickened me. The fact that the members of the upper class spent so much money on these gaudy galas while some went hungry -- while my family went hungry. Why they even had a bar at these things baffled me. No one used them, they hailed down waiters and made everyone's jobs ten times harder, well everyone except for her. After watching her at enough of these events, I knew she came from the middle or lower class. The tan skinned beauty was not a native to these parts of life. It wasn't completely obvious to those who made no mind, but I was trained in the art of people watching; it was my job to know these things.

A cough from the opposite end of the bar made me tear my gaze away from the exotic beauty. One of the oldest socialites that wasn't yet dead smiled at me. Her skin was old and ragged, her eyes sunken into her face, her hair thin and mostly white with a few patches of the golden blond hair she used to possess. Everything about this woman screamed old, no wonder her young husband fled for the hills with his mistress two years ago. It had been the largest scandal back then, every paper was excited with juicy gossip, everyone had one thing or another to say on the topic. Not once did someone ask the abandoned old hag wife how she was coping with the lost. And I would have, surely I would have if it had occurred at any other point in my life. But those were the days when I was entranced by the love of my life, the one that got away.

She was everything I wanted in a woman. In everything I lacked, she excelled. Where she faltered, I picked up the slack. I intended on marrying her. We were going to run away, to be together, to elope. I didn't want to elope, she was betrothed to some arrogant, awful person -- and my arch nemisis from the first few years of my schooling -- I had to save her from the marriage. Then her parents caught wind of our plan, she pleaded with them to let her go. She screamed "I just want to be happy. And he -- he gives me happiness." My heart broke that day and she was married a month later. That same girl, whom even after all this time my heart leaped out of my chest when I came across her, has had the worse trying times recently.

I shook those thoughts from my mind, now was not the time nor place to be thinking of such heartache. Even though she was happily, unhappily, whatever type of marriage she had -- the point is she's married -- there were still times when I wanted to go to her in the middle of the night and beg her to flee with me. We could do it, we were young, able, secure in our love, we could run to Italy and restart our lives together. 'No.' I chided myself, 'Not today.' I turned my attention back to the elderly woman, whom while I was distracted had moved closer to me, and began to poor her a glass of butterbeer. Having worked enough of these events, I knew what people preferred as their poison.

"Oh Mister Bartender, you didn't have to do that." She croaked as I slid the glass over to her, "But thank you." I immediately regretted thinking of her as an old hag. She was so kind, too kind, for her own good. The old woman would not be alive for much longer, most likely she'd be buried before the next party. "Mister Bartender, do you have a lady at home?"

"No. I'm 'fraid not." I mumbled, my stare going back to the lovely woman, whom was dancing with a rather scary looking man. "I'm keepin' my eyes open. I was engaged once before, but she had prior commitments." The pain of losing her had made my heart bitter and cold, and the thoughts of never having her made me increasingly lonely. But this girl, who was being twirled around the dance floor at such an increasing pace, completely entranced me.

The old woman smiled at me, "I hope you find her one day Bar Man. She's out there. My first husband was my true love, but Walter passed early on in life, and then I was coerced into marrying my current husband." You didn't have to know her back story to feel her agony. She, like I, lost her love early in life. And she, like I am, is still trying to get over that distinct ache that resided somewhere deep in your chest. Although I'm not sure which pain would be greater, burying your mate or watching her try to be happy with someone else. I gave her my thanks and nodded at one of my nearby coworkers, a signal we've developed over the years when one of us needed a break. So far, the signal had worked splendidly, and our boss had yet to catch onto it.

With a speed that most would find unsuiting for this kind of event, I dashed across the green grass to one of the waiters to tell him it was time for a switcharoo. He had worked behind the bar before, on days when something came up with my sister -- or her. He could handle it for the few moments it'd take for me to learn her name. "Thanks." I told him and hurriedly slipped the apron around my back. The apron, solid black and a silk like texture, was a sign of their social standings. You wouldn't see one of the upper classmen walking around with an apron now would you?

He grumbled all the way back to the bar and I once more turned to look at the woman with the dark brown locks. Finally, her partner allowed her to take a well deserved break and she moved to one of the furthermost tables. I picked up a tray of what looked like sautéed something and moved over to her. "Crab m' lady?" I spoke while showing her my tray of food. "Or I can go back and retrieve another waiter if you wished it. I've heard of some other delicious foods going around here."

For the first time throughout the whole night, she looked at me and a smile graced her face. "Crab is fine, thank you." Her voice sounded better than any musical instrument I've ever heard, and her smile -- that smile sent my own skyrocketing to the moon. "Although I'm not sure if my --" She faltered, that beautiful voice trailed off into a train of thought that I had no clue about. "I'm not sure if my partner would allow it. And please sir, forgive my faltering. It appears I lost my composure for a moment."

I grinned at her and placed a plate of food down in front of her, "I'll surely forgive you if I could have your name."

She hesitated and her eyes frantically looked over towards the man I had seen her dancing with earlier. He had yet to notice us talking, his arms were wrapped around a girl who was no older than nineteen. 'Pig.' I thought harshly. Who comes to a gala such as this one with a stunning lady on your arm, only to abandon her? "Anezka Gatchevska. But call me Ana, everyone does."

"Ana." Her name slipped off the tip of my tongue before I had the chance to stop it. "It is a pleasure to meet you Ana. I must leave you now though. There's only so much time to deliver all this food." I smirked at her and picked up her dainty hand. My lips touched the skin of the back of her hand and lingered for a second before I was up and across the floor once more. My heart was beating wildly, and I couldn't keep the goofy grin off my face. Ana. Her name is Ana.

[[NOTE: Here you go Kat, the beginning to a love story I've been thinking about for awhile now. I tried to keep it as universal as possible so that you can change it as you please, or you can completely discard it, either works for me. Anyway, I really hope you like it, Happy Holidays! -Sarah]]

From Andy: To Ari
Ari is a very dedicated and skilled roleplayer. It's a pleasure to have met her and read some of her writing. She thinks everything through, and always seems to think up or show us new ways to enhance Charming (i.e. the family tree). All of her characters are detailed and fully fleshed out, you can tell that she puts effort into creating and writing them. It's truly a pleasure to read all of her characters (my favorite being Elladora). She's such an amazing and essential part of Charming that I feel absolutely horrible that I could give her nothing but this note for the Secret Swap. Ari, when you read this, know that you are appreciated and admired, at least by me - the idiot who forgot the deadline. Even though I have had only a few months to get to know you, I'm glad that we're friends and I hope we can continue to write together and plot and do everything Charming has to offer for a long time!

Sincerely,
Andy

user posted image
This is of Deimne and Terpischore, who is having a vision. I know they aren't romantically together, but I figured Deimne would help a fellow centaur out while she was having a powerful vision. <3 Hope you like!

From Rori: To Beanie
(Rori had technical difficulties, once she gets access to a scanner during the holidays, she'll upload it for you. This is a spot holder.)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/auror...sentpreview.jpg

From MJ: To Bee
TO BEE,

user posted image

A couple of banners for the Beauregards! (Except poor Harvey!)
You don't have to use all or any of them right away or ever, not at all, but hope you like them anyway! :)

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2r7bhoj.png[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2e1aknn.png[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/206h452.png[/IMG]

LOVE FROM,
MJ

From Nomiki: To Lexi
Lexi is kind, sweet and funny. She always helps to answer questions and tries to lift your mood when your having a bad day. I am very happy that I have met her and proud to say I consider her my friend.

From Lola: To Nomiki
(Miranda was your secret swap partner. She had something come up and has requested a bit more time to get your gift to you. She'll have it for you by New Year's. But until then, I've made you a gift as well.)

user posted image
CODE
http://i42.tinypic.com/dr8ft3.png

--------------------

Charming is moving! Click for more info!

Postlog | Profile

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

played by Lola
see CML for other characters

user posted imageuser posted image
Elsie Beauregard
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 12:44 PM

Middle Class — Sixth Year
Group Icon

Group: Gryffindor
Member No.: 592

OH MY GOODNESS MJ

I LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

*flails all over MJ*

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

--------------------
user posted image
PLAYED BY BEE | PROFILEPOST LOG | SET BY BEE
user posted image
Eleora Etherium
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 12:46 PM

Upper Class — Freelance Daily Prophet Writer
Group Icon

Group: Elsewhere
Member No.: 79

Thank you so much Penny, it's gorgeous!

--------------------
user posted image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
user posted image
graphic set by Soph
Blanche Hawk
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 01:10 PM

Lower Class — Courtesan

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 210

I hope it'd be useful for you.

I want to thank Anastasia. The gift is lovely and I'm going to print the story and save it. It's so wonderful!

--------------------

user posted image
♦ PLAYED BY PENNY♦
Elias Grimstone
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 01:50 PM

Middle Class — Broomstick Inventor
Group Icon

Group: Hogsmeade {Mod}
Member No.: 176

You're so welcome, Bee! So glad you like! <333

OMG ARI! <3333
:O SO AMAZING, I LOVE THEM ALL AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE A SET FOR ALL MY CHARACTERS; YOU'RE INCREDIBLY AWESOME, WOW!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D :D :D

And Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, everyone! Love you all, hehe XD

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

Beatrice Skye*
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 02:56 PM

Upper Class — Fourth Year
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw {Mod} {GH}
Member No.: 136

Awwww, Meg thank you soo much <3 You are really good at Gimp, actually, I love that sig <3 Merry Christmas <3

--------------------

user posted image
PLAYED BY SOPH | THREADS | SET BY TAY

Evangeline Asperhand
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 06:09 PM

Upper Class — Debutante
Group Icon

Group: Elsewhere
Member No.: 205

thank you, Sarah. It. left me speechless. it is beautuful. the best gift anyone has given me

--------------------

user posted image

{played by Kat} | {biography} | {set by Soph} |

user posted image
Constance Hatchitt
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 07:16 PM

Middle Class — Second String Seeker of the Holyhead Harpies
Group Icon

Group: Hogsmeade
Member No.: 727

They're all so pretty! Happy Holidays everyone! (I wanted to type out Merry Christmas) THANK YOU SO MUCH EMILY, IT'S SO PRETTY!

@Kat, I'm so glad you liked it. I was worried you wouldn't. I'll continue it if you want, or not if you wanna just play it out. Happy Holidays Kat! <3 you'll always be my Kitty.
Lysandra Sutherland
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 07:40 PM

Upper Class — Fifth Year

Member No.: 161

OMG LYNN!!!!!! SOOOO GOOODDD!!!! Everything is so fitting and I love the sigs!!!! Lys is such an ice queen--perfect! xD Ander's sig made me laugh for minutes straight! It is SO him! (Reminds me of my own awesome swag!) Thank you very much and Merry Christmas (and a happy New Year)! This whole activity was so much fun!

--------------------
Slytherin. sixteen. outwardly cold. fierce. ambitious. arrogant. critical. introspective.
user posted image

Played by Dustin :D ~ PM ME! ~ BIO ~ POSTING LIST/NETWORKING ~ Soph's Sig <3
Tobias Killem
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 10:55 PM

Middle Class — Muggle Studies Professor

Group: Deceased
Member No.: 728

Beanie, you are the greatest<3

I love Days 1, 3, 4, 7, and 12 especially... 1, 3, 4 and 12 just because they make me giggle, 7 because I feel like it's quite clever that there are only an odd number of twins left. ONE DOWN! XD

Dustin, I'm so glad you like them!<3<3 I was worried. >.>

--------------------
user posted image
CLOSED for new threads ; CLOSED for plots.
user posted image
Elmira Gale
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 11:07 PM

Lower Class — Second Year

Member No.: 630

OMG! Thank you so much for Elmira's signature & avatar Soph! :) They are beautiful. <3 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

@Nomiki: I promise you, you will get your gift! :) As soon as I am home I will finish it. It was just impossible to resume my gift to you when I was not at my own computer.

--------------------
Ethan Borealis
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 07:13 AM

Upper Class — Photographer for the Daily Prophet

Member No.: 519

Soph - I'm so glad you like them ^_^

Olive - O_O omg, best. quote. for ethan. EVER -glomps- I love them, thank you so much! ^_^

--------------------
i kinda wanna be more than friends
So take it easy on me I'm afraid You're never satisfied Here we go again We're sick like animals We play pretend You're just A cannibal And I'm afraid I won't get out alive I won't sleep tonight Oh oh I want some More Oh oh What are you waiting for Take a bite of My heart -------

{Played by Meg - THREAD TRACKER}
Meg writes for the following muses:
Thomas Browning, Elena Lennox,
Oxford Lovegood, Ethan Borealis, and Desirae Nordlade.
PM for Threads.

Pregnancy Ticker
Ursula Black*
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 10:23 AM

Upper Class
Group Icon

Group: Hogsmeade {Mod} {GH}
Member No.: 62

I'm so glad you like it!!! 8D I almost didn't put any writing on it because I know how picky I can be with siggy quotes matching to characters lol

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Eliza Edevane
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 09:24 AM

Lower Class — Seventh Year

Member No.: 723

Thank you, Kat! The av&sig are lovely! ♥ ♥ ♥

--------------------
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

» Options » Reply » New Topic » New Poll

• Affiliates
  • Topsites
Affiliates

Aeterna Roma  The Vow

Keep the Magic Secret Distant Fantasies 

Priori Incantatem Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG HOS The Beginning HG Rayven's Reign: A  Fantasy Roleplaying Forum

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1913 seconds | Archive