welcome to rpg city!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rpg City. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Test Equipment, Laura tests the store inventory
wolviechick121
Posted: May 13 2005, 01:26 AM

HEY, BUB!

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

The bus came to a stop near a ski resort atop Mt. Frostytop. She smiled as she breathed in the clean, crisp air with the smell of fresh snow just waiting for her! She took her skis, snowboard, and boots and headed for the main entrance to get her lift ticket. It was nice that this place was a year-round ski resort! You can never come across a place like that anywhere else! What a great place for a business! She went inside and bought her lift ticket. Where should I go first? she wondered.
wolviechick121
Posted: May 16 2005, 08:15 PM

HEY, BUB!

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Laura rode the slopes for a while. The equipment seemed to be working just fine... like she'd expected. But that didn't mean it had to be the end of her DAY ON THE SLOPES! The ice burned across her face. She loved the feeling.

After a good day, though. She slope started to close. Lifts were stopping. She gathered her things and headed for the busses to get back to the city again.

After dropping her things off at the store and closing it back down for the day, Laura thought... wow... I haven't seen people in a while. I haven't seen ANYONE for a while. I wonder where awesome Raptor is... She closed up shop and headed home. Maybe I'll catch up with him tomorrow, she thought.

***See downtown***
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Mt Frostytop | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

advertisement: also try X-fanatics-->

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3937 seconds · Archive

note: rpg city is in no way affiliated with www.rpg-city.net