welcome to rpg city!

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rpg City. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Chasing humans around
Raptor0310
Posted: Jan 19 2005, 08:52 PM

Rpg City Founder

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Raptor looked at the huge crowd of humans at the park and laughed. He sneaked over to the crowd and began growling and snapping at them and they all ran away screaming and stuff. Raptor laughed. they seriously think im gonna eat them... raptor thought humans are so dumb... then he tackled a screaming human and he was trying to get away. "DONT EAT ME!!!" he yelled. Raptor just laughed and let him go. man is it fun to scare humans... raptor thought.
Sam
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 05:21 PM

Don't hold back. That's my philosiphy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Sam is at the park, feeding birds that are around him. He then looks over to see a raptor chasing people. "What the hell..." Sam mumbled to himself. "That is NOT who I think it is!" Sam ran over to where he is. "Raptor, come on now." Sam said, a little dissapointed. "Don't do that." Sam looked at him sour for about a few seconds, and then said, "You do it like this!" Sam yelled unsheathing his katana. He start chasing poeple around saying, "I will cut all of you to pieces!!"
Raptor0310
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 06:02 PM

Rpg City Founder

Raptor laughed and easily tripped sam and held him down to the ground by his neck with his razorsharp teeth. "you leave yourself WIDE OPEN to attack you know..."
Sam
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 06:46 PM

"What the HELL'S going on!?" Sam screams, "I was just helping you!!!" Sam starts squriming around, and eventually starts to cry and plead for his worthless life.
Raptor0310
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 08:17 PM

Rpg City Founder

Raptor laughed. "its called showing you your flaws so your completley unkillable." raptor said as he got up and offered a claw to help sam up
Sam
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 09:47 PM

Sam gets up by way of claw. You can't win `em all. biggrin.gif
neutron189
Posted: Mar 19 2005, 06:58 AM

Group: Global mod, AKA a support team m
Member No.: 9

Matthew sees raptor and thinks ("I wonder if turning into a warewolf will scare away some hackers")
Matthew thinks ("Or a cyborg with a delete ray")
Matthew can't make up so he goes to eat something that a weird human nt droped when raptor scared him away
neutron189
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 08:23 PM

Group: Global mod, AKA a support team m
Member No.: 9

Matthew thinks ("Well if i use a cyborg power a hacker can delete me so....")
MAtthew turns into a warewolf and chaces away some hackers
CrazyFrog
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:35 PM

Member No.: 65

Crazyfrog hops by and sees the raptor. "mmmm... lunch" he says to himself and shoots his gigantic tongue at the raptor and before the raptor could react he wrapped his tongue around the raptors entire body; rendering him helpless.
Raptor0310
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:37 PM

Rpg City Founder

He growls loudly as he gets wrapped on by the big, slimy, unbelivably sticky tongue and squirmed around alot, trying to get free of its stickyness.
CrazyFrog
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:41 PM

Crazyfrog smirked as the raptor tryed to get free, it always made him hungryer and wore out his prey. But even though he enjoyed his dominance he pulled the raptor towards his gigantic mouth with his long, slimy, sticky tongue; ready to swallow him whole but couldnt pull the raptor into his mouth yet because of the raptors weight.
Raptor0310
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:44 PM

Rpg City Founder

He shrieked like in jurassic park as he felt himself being pulled towards the mouth and squirmed around desperatley. But the tongue was way too sticky and it wrapped around him too many times for him to get free. He slowly got pulled closer and closer to the giant, slimy, frog mouth.
CrazyFrog
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:46 PM

Crazyfrog just sat there pulling the raptor as hard as he can as it squirmed and shrieked. He was really enjoying the taste of the raptor and couldnt get enough of it. So he had an idea. He hopped on over to the desperate raptor and freed him of his tongue and smiled mischeviously down at him.
Raptor0310
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:47 PM

Rpg City Founder

Relief overtook him as he felt himself being freed and looked up at the weird frog who was looking down at him. that weird look on his face. "what do you want with me?! " he yelled at it
CrazyFrog
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:50 PM

"your delicious taste. if you let me keep you in my mouth and savor your taste... i PROMISE i wont eat you. After all, if i try you could always just bite your way out of my belly anyways."

(see? this is the "weird" ness i was talking about in my bio page rofl.gif )
Raptor0310
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:51 PM

Rpg City Founder

His eyes grew wide as he heard this. "my taste?? thats disgusting...." he said as he turned and began to run away.
CrazyFrog
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:55 PM

"stupid little raptor. you were better off being extinct." Crazyfrog said just before he shot his tongue out at the raptor again and tied it aroud him again. Crazy dragged the raptor towards him and then lifted the him up into his mouth and held it down in his mouth under his tongue so it woudnt be able to get away as hard as it tried. Crazys tongue's total weight is 210 pounds. There was no way a raptor would be able to get out from under that.
Raptor0310
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 03:57 PM

Rpg City Founder

He gasped as he felt himself being tied up yet again; and this time he was quickly dragged into the mouth and held under the tongue. He despised this moment. He was being covered in the frogs extremley slimy, warm, saliva. He didnt know what to do. He was now... completley... defenseless... what would happen to him was now at the frogs total... control...
CrazyFrog
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 04:00 PM

Crazy moaned as he tasted the raptors scales yet again. It was just so delicious it made him moan in happyness. He wiggled his tongue back and forth in his mouth to soak up even more of the raptors delicious taste.Frogs tastebuds are way different than any other creatures so they acutally enjoy bitter tastes. And the scales were the perfect sourse of pleasure to his tastebuds.
Raptor0310
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 04:02 PM

Rpg City Founder

He couldnt belive his luck... First he thought he was having a fun day when he was chasing humans... and then a frog came and started holding him in its mouth against his will. He groaned in dusgust as he felt the tastebuds wiggling up against him as the tongue wiggled.
CrazyFrog
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 04:03 PM

Then just at that moment Crazy had an idea and he hopped away with the raptor still in his mouth. He had a crazy idea, but it was worth a try.
**continued in woods**
garasgirl12
Posted: Jan 12 2007, 04:12 PM

Member No.: 212

hi
garasgirl12
Posted: Jan 12 2007, 04:13 PM

Member No.: 212

how do i spened my money??? unsure.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Park | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

advertisement: also try X-fanatics-->

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0303 seconds · Archive

note: rpg city is in no way affiliated with www.rpg-city.net