Title: Your biggest pet peeves?
Incubus - June 3, 2010 12:00 AM (GMT)
I have so much that I need to create a thread to vent in.
- I hate people who stands in the hallways and acts like they have all the time in the world when you're trying to get to class.
- Can kids be count as a pet peeve?
- I hate people who taps, it's just irritating. Especially when I'm trying to read.
- bad customer service.
- people who stands too close.
- Lady Gaga/Miley Cyrus lovers. GET LOST.
- People who talks loudly on the phone. No one needs to hear your damn coversation.
- Girls who freaks out about the dumbest things.
- People who sell themselves short (Have a little faith in yourself)
- People who jumps to conclusion too quickly or make rash assumptions.
- Girls who screams when they see bugs. Like, really? -___-
- People who gives me attitude for no apparent reasons.
- Reality TV on MTV.
- People who doesn't appreciate GOOD music.
- People who aren't punctual.
- People who CAN'T write in a complete sentence!
- Tailgaters. GET OFF MY BACK.
yeah ... that was mine. I'm a bit cranky right now.
Harumi - June 3, 2010 05:13 AM (GMT)
- People (mainly teachers) hovering over me when I'm trying to think or work
- When people who goes shhhhh when someone is trying to quiet down a crowd
- Food left on people's face after they've finished eating
- Girls who speak with a fake voice *strangles*
- Loud people in the library
- People who don't try to understand when you're explaining something to them
- People who misuse "it's" and "its" rawr.
- Teachers who don't actually understand what they're teaching (relievers in general)
- People who complain incessantly for no particular reason
- People who think it's alright to hug an Asian with dyed hair just because it's "hug a ginga day"...
And yupp those are the ones I can think of right now.
tsourekias - June 22, 2010 08:03 PM (GMT)
wow you guys hate al lot of things.... btw i hate miley syrus lovers too :angry:
bbx - June 22, 2010 08:59 PM (GMT)
Passing the time all by my lonesome ~
- Girls who put themselves down after they receive a compliment. "You're pretty" "NO I'M SO UGLY!!!! *RAAAGE*" xD
- Your vs. You're. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I just wanna go ballistic when someone does this xD.
- People in front who walk super slow in the hallways. Gtfo! xD
... That's all? I'm very tolereant I guess xD.
faechilde - August 14, 2010 02:29 AM (GMT)
1. Having to repeat myself, especially when it's obvious the person wasn't paying attention when they should have been.
2. Noisy people. Showing interest in another is all well and good, but there's a distinct difference between interest and noisiness.
3. Gossips. If you can't say something nice about someone then don't say anything at all.
4. People who listen to gossip, malicious or otherwise. Just because you aren't commenting doesn't mean you aren't gossiping. Grow up and learn to change the subject to a more up building topic and if that doesn't work, simply leave!
5. Having to wait for a library hold. When I find a book I want to read I want to read it now rather then having to wait my turn. LOL
6. People who act ditzy or like the blonds referred to in the bad jokes. LOL
7. Rude people.
8. People who are race, religion or skin color intolerant. In fact I despise any type of prejudice.
9. I'm with you on Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus. *Ugh!*
10. Reality TV period. Living life from day-to-day is enough reality for me without having to watch other people's reality too. LOL
11. O.K,. I'm afraid of spiders and most flying insects but I don't become hysterical about them nor do I scream and jump around. If you;re afraid of bugs, learn how to cope with it without making a fool of yourself.
12. People in the room next to you, below you , above you or in the car beside you that play their music so loud you can't hear your own, music, television program or the person you're trying to converse with. Please stop trying to blow out my ear drums. I will need them in good working order when I get old!!!
Ingro - September 23, 2010 02:53 AM (GMT)
It's no fun when someone makes you keep repeating yourself :(
binny922 - January 1, 2011 05:30 PM (GMT)
I seem to have odd pet peeves....
-when someone presses all the buttons on drink lids
-when parents laugh as their kid misbehaves
-when I get pictures of other people's kids (cute kid, I don't need to frame it.)
-when my room is either too cold or too hot
-the way sales people approach me in stores (yeah it's your job but seriously...just stop!)
-When a store carries like 50 of every size but mine
-how jeans cost 50 bucks when holes already in them
-How some people don't know when to SHUT UP in class
-or worse the people who talk badly about other people in class and yet ask the dumbest questions known to man
-waiting on someone when you gave them 2 hours to get ready
that's all I can think of for now
aphrodite_010189 - January 31, 2011 06:12 PM (GMT)
my pet peeves..
- when someone has bad breath and don't realize it and keep talking near people..uurggh
- sweats, and i hate anyone who sweats a lot or stink and still dare to go near civilization...
- when someone in my family always forgot to close back the toothpaste..
- when there's people who talks too loudly and don't care about the surroundings, especially if they're one of my friends..i just want to slap them,but i can't coz they're my friend,it's frustrating... :angry:
dwindling - February 22, 2011 08:43 AM (GMT)
When people leave cleavers lying around on the kitchen table.
The unnecessary use of first person in articles.
xLilim - February 24, 2011 12:18 PM (GMT)
*this seems fun*
I have way too many pet peeves to list, but there is one that just...bothers me more than the rest.
-leg shakers. You know sometimes you're sitting in front of someone and that someone turns out to be the sort of person that has their feet on the basket underneath your chair and they shake their legs throughout the entire class so you have your very own shaking chair but you're too nice to tell them to get their feet off.
Actually, it bothers me to look at anyone shaking their leg. D:
How odd is that? DX
morningmist - March 19, 2011 02:36 AM (GMT)
People who talk really loud.
People who chew really loud.
People who think that know everything.
People who like to gossip.
People who scream because they are afraid of something.
I pretty sure I have some more, but this are just some of pet peeves I remember right now.
PeachesAndCream - March 19, 2011 05:58 AM (GMT)
People who chew loud
People who chew with their mouth's open
People who backstab and lie to your face
Going to bed late and waking up early :(
IMustBeInsane - May 30, 2011 05:30 PM (GMT)
Most of the pet peeves I can think of right now center around the work-place.
(1)Bathroom squatters. I don't care if your bum is too precious to trust a public toilet, the least you can do is wipe your own piss off when you're done!
(2)Customers who have been in line for ten minutes and spend so much time talking, they never even glance at the menu until I'm trying to make their sub quickly, cause there's a long line after them still!
(3)Customers who look at the menu, order a sub, and then yell at me because the sub the ordered, which is right under a big sticker that says "$7" isn't $5.
(4)Customers who don't look at the menu and just order a sub we don't have.
(5)Co-workers who don't do their job and then get me in trouble.
(6)Bosses who are on my case for not doing my job when we're standing in the middle of a mess others were supposed to have picked up already.
(7)Almost-co-workers who drug my friend and then act like we're the bad guys when we won't talk to him.
(8)Customers who make racist comments, usually too me, about my co-workers and with the assumtion that I share the customer's views
(9)Co-workers who steal money right out of my purse
(10)People who wash dishes in nasty, dirty water and then call said dish "clean"
(11)Customers who make sexual, offensive comments to me
(12)Customers who call me a pet name (especially if they've already done #11)
(13)Groups that come in 30 seconds before I can close.
I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now. And really, isn't that enough?
cowsss - June 16, 2011 02:11 AM (GMT)
- rude people (It's understandable if you are ignorant though...)
- leg shaking (Arrrrghhhhhhhh...I feel your pain xLilim)
Uhhh, that's all I can really think of now. But, I'm a clean / neat freak, so I usually get annoyed at the most random things...haha. Everything is my pet peeve when I get REALLY angry, though >__>
Ustnap - September 20, 2012 02:34 PM (GMT)
I have a lot of things that annoy me, but hard to say all of them are pet peeves.
- People that drive slow in the fast lane.
- When someone asks if they can ask a question.
- When people use excessive abbreviations when it's completely unnecessary.
- People that go on and on about something that has already been settled.
- People that don't try to understand my perspective.
- People that believe they're right and argue their point to the death, even after so much has been said to prove them wrong.
Cat-Alin - September 30, 2013 06:40 PM (GMT)
|- People that don't try to understand my perspective.|
That I have to say is not good. After all, nobody who has a different perspective has to understand yours at all. Or even respect it. They just have to realize that you have a different one and not think it's bad.
|- People who talks loudly on the phone. No one needs to hear your damn coversation.|
Awww, but that makes for such interesting moments! My mother had a young woman talking loudly on the phone once and the woman on the phone suddenly said, "Oh my God, don't tell anyone this cause this is a HUGE secret, but...!" and then left the train... my mom is still wondering what the secret may have been.
* People of 3 or more, all walking side-by-side on the sidewalk... you are taking up space, people!
* Slow people in any place... I don't know about you, but I like to get to my goal fast. Especially in a mall!
Those are the top two I can think of right now.