TO THE WHOLE NINE
we are an alternate universe rpg based off the show supernatural. we are based after the end of season five, though we are picking up nearly ten months after said events. dean is living a normal apple pie life with lisa and ben; having barbeques & going to football games. heck lisa even let him move in now, things seem to be going just peachy for dean winchester. sure he still misses his brother, god does he miss him, but he's doing what he promised, living life, for the both of them.
sam has gone back to lawrence, kansas. he hasn't contacted anyone from his former life. not dean, not bobby. sure he got to see dean one last time before he was told not to get in contact with him. castiel is back in heaven restoring order there, though he checks in on both the boys from time to time, however he has not revealed himself to either of them. adam is also alive and well, though he is now living in detroit. he's moved on with his life after being given the same warning as sam, not to seek out his brothers. it appears that they all have the chance at a normal life for once, a chance to get the whole nine yards...
WHEN YOU REGISTER
please sign up with your characters first & last name in ALL CAPS
EX:: SAM WINCHESTER
The Quick Links
Cookies and cookie usage
Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
This board will also allow you to remove the long session id's found in the URL's. You can do this by entering your control panel (click the link at the top of the board) and entering the 'Board Settings' section. It is recommended that you enable this feature because you may experience problems if your internet connection shares a proxy and you share a link with another user. If in doubt, choose to hide the session id.Clearing Cookies
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:\Windows\Cookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
skin by MIMMY! of RCR