thanks for checking out the site. we are a walking dead au rpg taking place after season 2. we've put our own twist of things onto the board along with some new canon faces. this site is rated mature and we have no word count. please keep in mind of the ratios and register your character's first & last in all caps. we allow originals and canons to play on the board. if you are not familiar with the television series, you are still welcome to join in the survival.

• updates
  • admins
  • cbox
  • credits

SEPTEMBER 09: GRAND REOPENING!! ACCEPTING CANONS & ORIGINALS! Currently there is no ban.

IT IS CURRENTLY AUGUST 2013

ATLANTA HAS ALWAYS BEEN HOTTER THAN HELL. IT'S CURRENTLY AUGUST AND THE WEATHER IS ALMOST UNBEARABLY HOT. REACHING IN THE HIGH 90s & LOW 100s. THERE IS A LOT OF CLOUD COVER BLOCKING THE SUN'S RAYS, BUT JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP THE SKIES BLUE. PRAYING FOR A CURE, ISN'T THE ONLY THING THESE SURVIVORS ARE HOPING FOR. WHERE IS THAT SUMMER RAIN?
HANNAH
Head Administrator

CARLY
MOD

LOTTI
MOD
please have respect and do not steal anything. the lovely skin+ sidebar are by meta and the tab code are by kismet

All images copyright to their respective owners along with the graphics used to make this site. All other information on this board belongs to the ADMINS and the MEMBERS. Thank you.

Board Offline
I'm so sorry to have to close this you guys. It was a long shot and I had hoped it really would of lifted off. But it just didn't work, yet again. Will real life getting hectic and admining other sites, I just can't keep up. Guess a second time isn't a charm. If you guys need anything from the site: apps, posts, etc. Shot me an email and I'd be happy to retrieve it for you.
Email: hannahrem@hotmail.com

If you still want to RPG in the zombie world, or you just wanna chat with me you can find me as a Moderator here:
http://irasilenti.b1.jcink.com/

<33 Sincerely,
Hannah & Staff
Your account username
Your account password

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1174 seconds | Archive
thanks meta