: Callum GreeneBirthday
: October 5th 1994Age
: Ricky UllmanBasic Personality
• Stubborn: Callum is known to hold grudges, especially against his uncle at the moment.
• Pessimistic: Since his parent's death, Callum doesn't see the good parts of life. He used to be optimistic until their death.
• Intelligent: He is a very smart boy but has had trouble focusing on his school work. He is also hoping to stick it to his uncle whom he believes wasn't in his life enough. He believes that his parents wouldn't have been killed if Anson was there.Basic History
Callum was born to Kristina and Sterling Greene in Tennessee. His father was introduced to his mother by his uncle Anson, however his uncle was rarely in his life because he was in the "army". Callum used to look forward to his uncle's visit until he got older and began to see him as ignoring the family.
Callum was a socialable boy who enjoyed riding horses on his grandparent's ranch. However, the money soon dried up at the ranch was foreclosed on. Things only got worse for him when he was told by his grandparents that his parents had been murdered by a burglar. However, his grandparents didn't have enough money and space to keep Callum. Anson was discharged from the military and took guardianship of Callum. They moved to Evergreen to find him a motherly figure.Super Important Facts or History Points
• Mother (Kristina) was killed by his father when he was sixteen
• Was placed in his uncle's care
• Does not know his father killed his mother, thus he mourns for both parents
• Became closed off and is close to failing high school
• Put in summer school to finish grade 11 by his uncle
• Doesn't think much of his uncle at the momentRelations to Other Current Characters
• Nephew of Anson WilliamsAdoptable?
• Not Adoptable at the moment
• May become adoptable in the futurePlayer
: No need to contact.