InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Hair Care Family. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Hair Care
Family Forums

Backup Forums
~ The Hair Care Family Forums ~

~ Welcome to The Hair Care Family Forums ~
Hair Care & Beauty are our main topics, however we have
family friendly forums for just about any topic you wish to
discuss. If you would like to get to know us better please
feel free to join. We'll do our best to keep our home clean
& friendly. We hope we can learn & share with you.
Be sure to read our
Rules & Rights
If you register please remember to check
your email to complete your registration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Imagine all the people living life in peace... You may say
I'm a dreamer, but Im not the only one, I hope some day
you'll join us, And the world will live as one." -- John Lennon

"Strangers are just the family you have yet come to know"
-- movie "The Five People You Meet In Heaven"

Reciprocal Links

Purplebubba's Periodical Prose Of Ponderings, Drawings & Ponderings. Replies welcome
PurpleBubba
  Posted: May 27 2004, 04:39 PM

Family Founder
Group Icon

Group: Administrative Host / Hostess
Member No.: 1

I've decided to keep a Journal of my writings here. They may not be stories or poetry but they do go here :)

(Edited to add: Please feel free to comment here, I like feedback.)

I said this earlier in an IM chat.

Everyone at the family has that special something about them :angel:

and for most we may not share that all the time -_-

but our common bond is our hearts are free to feel :pheart:

we all feel the rainbows :rainbow:

and we shine :sun:

when people give us the space to, we shine bright
:heartlight:
PurpleBubba
  Posted: May 27 2004, 11:36 PM

Family Founder
Group Icon

Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Posted Image)

A few years ago I realized that in my life when things seem to go really bad sooner or later some really good stuff happens too. The opposite is also true.

Kinda like a roller coaster. Ups with the downs and even some twists, turns, tunnels, and sometimes the train just comes to a halt and makes you wait for the next ride.
Sometimes you're on cloud 9, others you're scared and then others you just gotta toss your cookies

What you hope for is a balance ~ :luck:
PurpleBubba
  Posted: May 30 2004, 09:04 PM

Family Founder
Group Icon

Moon O Moon

My Original Poem.

Moon, oh beautiful moon. How you shine so brightly yet have your shadows and imperfections.

Moon, our child the moon. Without you we would be lost. Doomed to tumble forever.

Moon, our friend the moon. Let us dance together among the heavens for eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original Translated To Dutch

Maan, oh mooie maan. Hoe u zo helder nog glanst hebben uw schaduwen en onvolmaaktheden.

Maan, ons kind de maan. Zonder u wij worden verloren. Veroordeeld om voor altijd te tuimelen.

Maan, onze vriend de maan. Dans samen onder de hemel voor eeuwigheid.

Translated Back To English

Maan, oh beautiful maan. How you gleam this way clear still have your shadow and imperfections.

Maan, our child the maan. Without you we are lost. Condemned to tumble for always.

Maan, our friend the maan. Dancing together under the sky for perpetuity.

Original Translated To French

Lune, belle lune de l'OH. Comment vous brillez tellement brillamment pourtant ayez vos ombres et imperfections.

Lune, notre enfant la lune. Sans vous nous serions perdus. A condamné pour dégringoler pour toujours.

Lune, notre ami la lune. Dansons ensemble parmi les cieux pour l'éternité.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon, the beautiful moon of l'OH. How you shine so much brillamment however have your shades and imperfections.

The moon, our child the moon. Without you we would be lost. With condemned for dégringoler for always.

The moon, our friend the moon. Let us dance together among the skies for l eternity.

Original Translated To German

Mond, OH- schöner Mond. Wie Sie so **** (H word) dennoch glänzen, haben Sie Ihre Schatten und Unvollkommenheiten.

Mond, unser Kind der Mond. Ohne Sie würden wir verloren. Verurteilte, für immer zu stolpern.

Mond, unser Freund der Mond. Lassen Sie uns unter den Himmeln für Ewigkeit zusammen tanzen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon, OH- beautiful moon. As you shine so brightly nevertheless, have your shade and incompleteness.

Moon, our child the moon. Without you we were lost. Condemned, always too stolpern.

Moon, our friend the moon. Let us under the skies for eternity together dance.

Original Translated To Italian

Luna, luna bella dell'OH. Come lucidate così brillantemente tuttavia abbia le vostre ombre ed imperfezioni.

Luna, il nostro bambino la luna. Senza voi saremmo persi. Ha condannato cadere per sempre.

Luna, il nostro amico la luna. Balliamo insieme fra il cielo per eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon, beautiful moon dell'OH. As polished therefore shiningly however has your shadows and imperfections.

Moon, our child the moon. Without you we would be lost. It has condemned to always fall in order.

Moon, our friend the moon. We dance with between the sky for eternity.

Original Translated To Spanish

Luna, luna hermosa del oh. Cómo usted brilla tan brillantemente con todo tenga sus sombras e imperfecciones.

Luna, nuestro niño la luna. Sin usted nos perderían. Condenó caer por siempre.

Luna, nuestro amigo la luna. Bailemos junto entre los cielos para la eternidad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon, beautiful moon of oh. How you shine so shiningly yet has your shades and imperfections.

Moon, our boy the moon. Without you they would lose to us. It condemned to fall by always.

Moon, our friend the moon. Let us dance together between skies for the eternity.

PurpleBubba
  Posted: Jun 5 2004, 09:36 PM

Family Founder
Group Icon

I don't know why but I felt the need to start this thread.

With all this talk of Memorial Day and D-Day lately I've been thinking about the soldiers in WWII and things like that. I think about my grandfather and the fact that I may never know what he did in the war. Only Heaven can help me with that.

I was watching a few shows on the History Channel yesterday and I said to myself that those people who died did not die for nothing. No matter what side they were on their deaths were not in vain.

I don't really know what I want to say here.

Earlier I was thinking about Anne Frank and her line about people being good at heart

http://www.annefrank.com/2_life_excerpts.htm

I don't know if everyone is but I do know that I'm going to do my best to find those who not only are good hearted but those who want to use their hearts for good. If you're reading this right now then chances are you're already one of these people.

I wanted to write more or something more clear but these are the words that came to me. I was thinking better earlier and then Mom made me mad about something and I lost my thoughts. Anyway, I'm gonna post this for now to remind me that I wanted to say something. :pheart:
PurpleBubba
  Posted: Jun 21 2004, 01:54 AM

Family Founder
Group Icon

I wrote this back in December 2001 and I saved it. I don't remember who I was responding to but this was my reply.

Well that's better than looking in the mirror everyday to see if you have a new wrinkle. While most women are looking to see if they have aged any you are looking to see if you have gotten more beautiful. I offer you this advice and if you don't forget it you will reach your goal. Everytime you look in that mirror smile at yourself. Remind yourself that you like who you are. A smile has that power. When you smile at yourself you see past all the things you don't like and you can see straight into your own heart. So remember to smile cuz we are all smiling with you.

I also posted this on the Inspirational Board. :)
PurpleBubba
  Posted: Jun 22 2004, 10:29 PM

Family Founder
Group Icon

Getting Over Hurdles

I wrote this as I was talking to someone on IM about something she posted at LHC about being teased by some people. This is what I said to her.

I know how you feel. I was the fat kid who wasn't good at sports in gym.
There was one day where we had to jump over hurdles and I just couldn't get over it and they were laughing at me.
I even started crying but then I got mad and I got so mad that I jumped over that hurdle. But I still caught it with my shoe and knocked it over. But I could do it now. The only problem was there were 2 hurdles so because I was spending so much focus on the first hurdle I would get over it and then I wouldn't be running to get over #2. But I didn't care because I knew that if I really really wanted to and had to I could do it but what would that prove?
My jumping over that second hurdle wouldn't stop them from teasing me about something else but when my back was to the wall I got over that first hurdle. The only hurdles that matter are the ones you want to jump

Keep Shining :sun:
PurpleBubba
  Posted: Jul 3 2004, 08:24 PM

Family Founder
Group Icon

I'm God's gift to the Earth or World. :)
As we all are. We just need to realize it and open ourselves up to be enjoyed.

which can be said this way too

We are all God's Gifts to the World. We just need to realize it and open ourselves up to be enjoyed.
PurpleBubba
  Posted: Oct 30 2004, 10:55 PM

Family Founder
Group Icon

:music: I've got the world on a string, sitting on a rainbow..... :music:
Oops, I think I need stronger string

(Posted Image)
PurpleBubba
  Posted: Nov 17 2004, 01:34 AM

Family Founder
Group Icon

Ok So I Was Bored

I was bored so I figured I'd try some more drawings.
If you've read my journal or routines then you should have no trouble figuring this out. Bet you didn't think there was gonna be a quiz ;)

(Posted Image) (Posted Image)

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Writing & Drawing & Reading | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

~ Shortcut Button Menu ~

Charity Site Links

Note: Clicking these buttons will only take you to their sites. These do not
count as clicks, you still have to click the buttons on their individual sites.

If you like our site you can Bookmark or share it using this button

Visitor Counter
free web 

tracker

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2979 seconds | Archive