|· * The Hair Care Family's Rules & Rights * · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to The Hair Care Family. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
The Hair Care
~ The Hair Care Family Forums ~
~ Welcome to The Hair Care Family Forums ~
Hair Care & Beauty are our main topics, however we have
family friendly forums for just about any topic you wish to
discuss. If you would like to get to know us better please
feel free to join. We'll do our best to keep our home clean
& friendly. We hope we can learn & share with you.
Be sure to read our
Rules & Rights
If you register please remember to check
your email to complete your registration.
"Imagine all the people living life in peace... You may say
I'm a dreamer, but Im not the only one, I hope some day
you'll join us, And the world will live as one." -- John Lennon
"Strangers are just the family you have yet come to know"
-- movie "The Five People You Meet In Heaven"
Posted: Jul 23 2005, 01:58 AM
Group: Administrative Host / Hostess
Member No.: 1
Joined: 3-May 04
I was just reading a few journals and I got to thinking I'd mention a few ideas for people to use in their journals. And maybe you have some ideas too.
1. Reposting or adding an introduction in the first post.
2. A post about your hair's history with or without pictures.
3. A post about products you've tried before and whether you liked them or not.
4. Gather a list of products or things you'd like to try so you can try some and then more later. For my LHC journal I asked for recommendations on a thread and then after people gave me permission to quote them I used their quotes of what they used and how they used it. Very helpful. I didn't quote them here though.
5. A post of both short and long term goals.
6. A post about your most recent routine. Including the tools, products, washing methods, and styling techniques.
7. The most helpful thing I did was to make "To do lists"
When I started my journal I made a list of 10 things that I thought I'd never get done and within a week or two I had like 7 of them done. It really helped me focus on my goals and starting a new routine.
8. Try to give each entry in your journal a title so that you can find things easier. You could either use the dates like "July 23 2005 Updates" or you could put "Routine Update", "Trim Update" or a combo. If you want examples check my journal.
Those are just some ideas.