InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Hair Care Family. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Hair Care
Family Forums

Backup Forums
~ The Hair Care Family Forums ~

~ Welcome to The Hair Care Family Forums ~
Hair Care & Beauty are our main topics, however we have
family friendly forums for just about any topic you wish to
discuss. If you would like to get to know us better please
feel free to join. We'll do our best to keep our home clean
& friendly. We hope we can learn & share with you.
Be sure to read our
Rules & Rights
If you register please remember to check
your email to complete your registration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Imagine all the people living life in peace... You may say
I'm a dreamer, but Im not the only one, I hope some day
you'll join us, And the world will live as one." -- John Lennon

"Strangers are just the family you have yet come to know"
-- movie "The Five People You Meet In Heaven"

Reciprocal Links

Forum Rules * The Hair Care Family's Rules & Rights *

December 4 2010 Newsletter, Updates
PurpleBubba
  Posted: Dec 5 2010, 11:16 AM

Family Founder
Group Icon

Group: Administrative Host / Hostess
Member No.: 1

Just posting what I said in the newsletter I sent in case someone didn't get it.

~~~~ December 4 2010 Newsletter ~~~~

The main update is that I haven't been around the site in a long time. I moved in March 2009 and spent time trying to find a job. I did get one in late September 09 washing floors at a supermarket at night. Last month I started in the meat department and now work days.

Hair wise my hair is still around waist to tailbone. Every once in a while I snip the longer hair from my ponytail but otherwise not cuts.

I had a domain for our site and was going to do something with it but it expired before I got my job and I haven't renewed it yet. If I get the chance I'll get the page up again.

I'd like to apologize for not checking in or doing more. I hope everyone is doing well and hope to hear from you.
LisaJaney
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 11:33 AM

1-9 Posts - Hairpin
Group Icon

Group: 1-9 Posts - Hairpin
Member No.: 56

Robert, it was a nice surprise to get the update letter today. I'm glad you got moved to days, I'm sure that's a good switch for you and that you're enjoying it. Just wanted to say HI and wish you well!
LJ
PurpleBubba
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 01:13 PM

Family Founder
Group Icon

Group: Administrative Host / Hostess
Member No.: 1

I'm liking being able to actually help customers. But its a bit of overload because after a year of going up and down every aisle every night I knew where stuff was and could tell customers where to find it. Now a month into this department they have started moving everything around and some stuff is being moved temporarily and then moved again the next day so I'm having to go with the customer to find everything. Which is fine with me becuase I want to help and need to know where its at. The only problem is that I'm having less time to get through my stocking of the lunch meat etc. I'm on the hot corner where people have just come down the first aisle and then are finding out that things are moved so I'm usually the first to get asked. The problem is they put up printouts on the end of the aisles to say where stuff got moved but its only showing the temp locations so after they moved the peanut butter and mayo to aisle 8 they moved it again to 3 and the sheet still says 8. So I have to find it again and hope its in the final spot. And they're only 5 of 12 aisles done. Plus many items are not even in the store such as greeting cards so I have to tell customers its not available.

I had a customer the other day that wanted the large cans of Hunts tomato sauce and I led her to the aisle and found the tomato section but we didn't have the big cans. So she pushed her basket towards me and said she was done. And I couldn't blame her. Its the same as getting up from the salon chair.
The problem is they put a regular sized sheet of paper on the entrance saying Pardon our dust while we remodel to a better store. People are not noticing it. They need to have something that says something about the fact that everything is being moved around and large enough to be noticed.

But I am on my week long vacation now so maybe it will be done when I get back.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | ~ Announcements ~ Feedback ~ Information ~ | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

~ Shortcut Button Menu ~

Charity Site Links

Note: Clicking these buttons will only take you to their sites. These do not
count as clicks, you still have to click the buttons on their individual sites.

If you like our site you can Bookmark or share it using this button

Visitor Counter
free web 

tracker

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7770 seconds | Archive