Johnathan 'Johny' White RosePlay-By
: Lemmy KilmisterBrief Powers
- Enhanced Reflexes/Strength/Endurance: Despite his appearance, Johny is quite powerful. Faster than the average human by quite bit, he is generally able to move his limbs and body in the blink of an eye, in the past able to catch arrows in his hand as they fly at him, as well as being able to jump much further than his frame would deem appropriate. Along with this, his strength is far beyond normal humans. At his worst, he's able to easily lift upwards of ten tons. As far as endurance is concerned, he can take quite the beating before needing to leave a fight.
- Advanced Regeneration: Johny's naturally chaotic nature should have left him quite dead sometime ago... Fortunately for him, however, his body seems able to recover rapidly most wounds, leaving him quite able to survive nearly any situation.
- Combat Trained: During his years with the armed forces, Johny was trained in various forms of martial arts and weapons... In his training, he became proficient in the use of various bladed weapons, as well as quite skilled in the use of most conventional firearms and explosives... He's also something of a master in a few forms of martial arts, though he generally relies on his instincts in hand-to-hand combat, making him somewhat unpredictable.
- Untraceable: When Johny doesn't want anyone to find him, no one is going to be able to find him. Without concentrating on his powers, his body naturally muffles any noise he himself would make, such as foot falls or breathing, and his body gives off no scent of it's own. Along with this, his body naturally has no heat signature, and on the off chance that he gets cut, his blood quickly disappears. Along with this, with great concentration, Johny can wholly remove any signs of his existence. Akin to being surrounded in emptiness, when Johny employs this power, nothing he does makes noise, including opening/closing doors, nothing on him gives off a scent, even smoke from cigarettes, and himself and everything on himself, or that comes from him or something he's holding becomes invisible. However, when concentrating on this power, he can do nothing offensive, and the only multi-tasking he's capable of is getting information he may be seeking.
- Perfect Aim: Along with his venerable combat training, the only sense of Johny's that appears to have been naturally enhanced is his sight. With eyesight comparable to that of an Eagle, he's quite capable of hitting the smallest of targets dead on, often using this to take victims out slowly and painfully, targeting painful shots from miles away, leaving them slowly bleeding out as he moves in to finish his work.
- Perfect Health: Thanks in large part to his regenerative capabilities, and in small part to great will power, Johny seems immune to all diseases, terrestrial or not. While seemingly not a big deal, it makes the use of biological warfare against him wholly ineffective. It also leaves him immune to the ill effects of all poisons and toxins.
- Memory Alteration: As an addition to Johny's ability to make himself effectively untrackable, he also has the unique ability to keep people from remembering him. In any setting, Johny is completely inconspicuous, no matter what he does. The only way anyone remembers Johny is if he has direct contact with them, physically or through talking. Anyone who sees him, but doesn't interact with him, will fully forget who he was, what he looked like, or that he even existed.
- Regeneration-Cancelling Weapons: There are several metals created for the soul purpose of counteracting healing factors... That given, a cut from a blade such as that would not instantly heal, and receiving too much damage from material like that would eventually leave him dead...
- Psychic Attacks: Despite his great physical prowess, Johny has no way to defend himself against psychic assaults, leaving him quite easily defeated by folks able to assault his mind. As well, psychics are the only kind of people that Johny can't hide himself from using his untraceable powers. Due to this, Snaggletooth generally shows contempt for all psychics.
- Electricity: Any form of electric attack will quickly drain Johny of his reserve energy... While not outright leaving him dead, it will cause him to become greatly slowed and sluggish, until he can build his reserves back up, generally through massive amounts of food.
- Energy/Heat/Cold/Magic/Force: Johny has no defense against attacks utilizing any form of energy or magic. While it wouldn't leave him instantly dead or crying for mercy, he has no defense against them and would quickly find himself outmatched facing multiple opponents using these kinds of attacks.
Born to a poor Southern family, Johny's childhood was spent being encouraged to make something great of himself. His father had served in the army before Johny was born, and raised his son to want to follow in his footsteps. As he grew, Johny was well liked at school and home, and seemed a well adjusted member of the community.
Of course, he grew up in a town where hunting was common, and he used this to his advantage. Starting from a young age, Johny would hunt animals far more dangerous than the other boys his age would go after. While they hunted rabbits, Johny stalked large buffalo, killing them loudly, knowing that buffalo season wasn't for a long while. Whenever he was scolded, he'd calmly apologize, and promise to pay more attention to the time of year later. As he grew, he went after bigger and bigger game, eventually settling on trailing grizzly bears and killing them for no reason other than to prove he could.
When he turned eighteen, he decided to follow in his father's footsteps, and joined the army. During his high school years he'd developed his unique powers, and had secretly used them to perfect his tracking skills. In the armed forces, he was accepted into special ops, where he truly proved his worth as a tracker. After his first mission, in which he assassinated a highly outspoken opponent to American policy in Soviet Russia, in front of a large crowd without a single person seeing him, or any evidence of his deed being left, he began to be treated as a secret weapon for the military.
Due to his years of hunting as a child, he found this to be absolutely perfect for himself. Within his first year performing these missions, he developed a taste for hunting humans. Unlike previous game, they were able to think, and they were able to know when they were in danger. Using his unique powers to his advantage, he became infamous for being a 'ghost' that would never be seen or heard, and even more so for the way in which he took care of his targets. While some would be killed cleanly, whenever his target wasn't to be taken out in public, the body would be found horribly mutilated, as if the killer had taken his time, slowly killing his victims and forcing them to feel every moment of their fate.
After a few years, however, Johny crossed a line. Having become so careless about taking the lives of others, he began to believe no one else mattered. One night, when he got into an argument with his CO over where his next mission would be, Johny snapped the man's neck in front of the entire squad he worked with, and announced he'd be choosing where he went from now on.
Rather than being kicked from the services for his actions, Johny was able to convince them to keep him around, and only to reprimand him. To convince them that he'd acted in self defense, he forced his squad mates to admit that the CO had often attacked them physically, and had on numerous occasions threatened to kill them. To make the stories more believable, Johny himself bruised and beat his fellows, to ensure there'd be evidence of their CO's 'violent nature'.
After being given charge of the platoon, Johny began hearing rumors that his men were planning to admit the truth, to remove him from power. Before they were given the chance, he took them on a dangerous field mission into Venezuela, where he brutally murdered each of them, and blamed the deaths on the communist government, again keeping his own name cleared.
Shortly after this, however, he chose to retire. As much as he enjoyed his work as a soldier, being in command left him away from the field missions he so loved. After leaving the service, he began working as a mercenary for hire, taking jobs from corrupt officials to hardened crime lords, anything that paid well, he'd do. While he hasn't had a long term job since then, he's always looking for something a bit more stable, to ensure a steady paycheck for his unique skills.Relationship to Character
: Johny Rose is a current employee of Otto's, working as a member of the genius' personal protection squad, ensuring the good Doctor's public image is upheld. By any means necessary.Role-Player
: The TommyNotes
: I like Johny a lot as a character... But, he doesn't do so well on his own. Being able to use him when Otto needs him will make it easier to have fun with him, and, hopefully, make it more entertaining for you all!Occurrence
: Permanent. Johny will be used in minor parts in threads where Otto meets with his 'team', and will be used in place of Otto on this account, in field mission threads. He will not appear in random meeting threads or anything of the like, as his sole purpose is to work for Otto.