Friday is once back again! Fuckaround at 9 PM CET today, what game will it be?
Another EPIC round on The Deluge?
Some fun on Mount and Musket?
Or try another mod which has not been tested yet?
DECIDE DECIDE NOW GUYS!!
NEW VERSION OF THE DELUGE IS OUT!! FIXES CRASH BUGS AND MOREhttp://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,217114.0.htmlhttp://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,217114.0.html
List of changes:
- fixed flora shaders
- added shaders for heraldic banners and hussar lances
-new unit for each faction - standard bearer
-hussars get polish horse and red gloves
-Chosen infantry gets weak musket
-added some boots for polish engineer
-military picks removed from Registered Cossack, bows added
-military picks for Rezun
-added lances for Deli
-better bow for Gonullu + default bow
-heavy armors for arquebuzer
-fixed helmets for musketeer
-better firearms for Segban
-fixed riding bug for Segban and Solak
-azab now has weak musket
-cossack peasant now has weak musket
-polish mercenary nerfed a little
-higher prices for armors (not clothes)
-higher prices for heavy turkish horses
-swedish and scottish armors sorted
- added heraldic personal and faction banners
- added some new animations for standard bearers
- added "order charge" animation (only when on horse and using onehanded weapon) - key X
- fixed musket reload animation after misfire
- some new stuff in Mod Options (like setting any button for circular menu or special ability)
- added "set_troop_limits" dedicated server command for easy setting/turning off troop limits (doesn't work for engineers and standard bearers
- many fixes in scripts
...+ many things that we just forgot to list here.