<%GENERATOR%>The Outsiders Official Website Fan Forum; approved and encouraged by author S.E. Hinton. Everything on the book, movie, and related television productions and stage plays. Information and References for teachers and students as well. Please visit the website - The Outsiders Official Website
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Outsiders Official Website Discussion Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Outsiders Official Website
Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Cute At Any Age!
MegakaPonysgal
Posted: Nov 20 2005, 11:45 AM

Supreme Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

In People magazine, the one with Matthew McConaughey on the cover(as being the hottest man alive), there is a list of men who are cute at any age. Matt's one of them! He's the only one from The Outsiders in it, but I thought that was so cool. And true!

--------------------
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.-The Fray "All at Once"
Anna
Posted: Nov 20 2005, 12:54 PM

Unregistered

That is true indeed! biggrin.gif
shadowedwolf
  Posted: Nov 23 2005, 06:56 PM

Unregistered

He deserves it. He was also on VH1's Hottest 40 Over 40 along with Diane Lane and Tom Cruise. Bleh. I don't know why everyone's so wild about Tom Cruise, though I love Steve Randle in some strange way. Haha. Tom Cruise is cocky and arrogant in an annoying way. Matt makes it look cute.
MegakaPonysgal
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 07:00 PM

Supreme Member

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (shadowedwolf @ Nov 23 2005, 07:56 PM)
I don't know why everyone's so wild about Tom Cruise, though I love Steve Randle in some strange way. Haha. Tom Cruise is cocky and arrogant in an annoying way.

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Don't get me wrong, he's a great actor. But I hate it when celebrities start to think they know everything and can say anything. He's a cradle robber. LOL.
Anyway, go Matt!

--------------------
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.-The Fray "All at Once"
shadowedwolf
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 07:14 PM

Unregistered

Amen. Matt doesn't have a big head. Or doesn't act like it.

I love how his characters always seem to have an attitude, though. Like in Drugstore Cowboy or Singles.

And he really is a cute little homeless schizophrenic in The Saint of Fort Washington. Haha. No, really. Excellent movie. I almost cried, and I don't cry in movies. My mom cried. He's such a versatile actor.

Anybody seen Target? It came on IFC the other night, and it made me laugh, just this one line. Matt was being such a little sweet-talker.

Girl: Would you make love with me in the desert?
Matt: With you, babe? Anywhere.

Rusty James
  Posted: Nov 23 2005, 07:29 PM

Supreme Member

Member No.: 173

Yep, I've seen Target and I own it, too. I've been collecting Matt's movies since January and I have 30 so far. He's my favorite actor, a naturally good actor, born with the talent unlike others that are really famous, but not for their talents. Matt deserves all of the credit for his excellent acting. smile.gif

--------------------
Let's do it for Johnny, man. We'll do it for Johnny!- Matt Dillon
shadowedwolf
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 07:37 PM

Unregistered

I don't own many of his movies, mainly cause I'm tight with my money... Heh. I'm stingy, at best. But I have a couple, and have seen a whole lot more. I only buy the DVDs and videos I simply adore, or are really cheap. I got Singles for two bucks! And I love that movie! I've seen fifteen outta forty-one movies so far, and I'm fifteen. Big fan.

MrsJohnnyCake
Posted: Nov 27 2005, 03:31 PM

Unregistered

Ha, your exactly like me shadowedwolf. I'm OBSESSED over Matt Dillon and i'm 15...although I don't own alot of his movies, I have seen alot of them too!
Pitythebackseat
Posted: Nov 27 2005, 05:48 PM

Supreme Member

Member No.: 16

I love the fact that he seeems to be getting much more credibility for more serious acting roles nowadays like in "Crash" and "Factotum". Shows how good of an actor he is and just not a pretty face like when he was younger.

--------------------
~~Katie~~..."he glides when he walks"....

Katie's Rumble Fish site
PepsiCola
Posted: Dec 26 2005, 09:47 PM

Unregistered

Man, you are so right he is cute! I can't believe that he looks as most exactly the same as he was in the movie and all of the other actors look way different.
shadowedwolf
Posted: Dec 26 2005, 10:01 PM

Unregistered

My uncle used to think he was just a 'pretty face.' Then he saw The Saint of Fort Washington, and really respects him as an actor -- Though he still looks great. I love 'im.
ilovetheoutsiders
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 08:58 AM

Unregistered

i loooved the way matt dillon looked!!! and after looking at the speacil features ont he complete novel, id have to say he looks ok for 40 or however old he is. ralph macchio looks ok to.
mel
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 09:23 AM

Unregistered

Tom Cruise is cocky and arrogant in an annoying way.

Lol, watch some interviews with him in. I have many and you shall see the guy I see. ;) He's rather inspiring actually.

Matt Dillon pretty? I never really found him that good looking to start off with. I think he'd make a good cowboy.

http://members.fortunecity.com/mattdamon/dillon03.jpg

That's not a nice pic, I think he needs to work out a bit on that one... his eyebrows are big.

http://www.my-wc.com/celebs/matt_dillon/top.jpg

That one's okay. I think he looks better older.

Ooh, I found a pretty pic:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Aww he's still a good Dally though isn't he.
shadowedwolf
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 11:03 AM

Unregistered

Matt Dillon pretty? I never really found him that good looking to start off with. I think he'd make a good cowboy.

Y'don't find this pretty?

http://www.lostinthepast.net/motion/MD1/MD0010.JPG

Ah well. If not, then you just have different taste in guys than me. smile.gif

I think the eyebrows add character.
PepsiCola
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 11:54 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (shadowedwolf @ Dec 27 2005, 11:03 AM)

Dude look at that picture biggrin.gif He is dang pretty. I think he is my 2nd in my top 5 outsider hotties! 1st Soda of course.
shadowedwolf
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 12:14 PM

Unregistered

Dude look at that picture biggrin.gif He is dang pretty. I think he is my 2nd in my top 5 outsider hotties! 1st Soda of course.

Matt Dillon's my number one. Rob Lowe's a pretty boy, though I did love him in that movie, and Youngblood.

I especially loved Emilio Estevez, too. He had that baby face, and the personality.
Anna
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 12:31 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (shadowedwolf @ Dec 27 2005, 12:03 PM)

I agree with you...I think Matt's very good-looking and I wouldn't want him to do anything to his eyebrows! He's a MAN!
I actually argue with a friend of mine all the time because he always says Matt Dillon sucks...I'm always like...dude, you need to have your eyes checked!
shadowedwolf
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 12:34 PM

Unregistered

I agree with you...I think Matt's very good-looking and I wouldn't want him to do anything to his eyebrows! He's a MAN!
I actually argue with a friend of mine all the time because he always says Matt Dillon sucks...I'm always like...dude, you need to have your eyes checked!

Haha - maybe that's cause he's a guy. smile.gif I have one guy friend, and only one, who actually agrees with me. He's all, 'He is a very...handsome man. I will say that.' And he says he 'hearts' Emilio Estevez, lol.

And I don't really go for guys who look like they've plucked their eyebrows. Just kind of a turn-off.
Anna
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 12:39 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (shadowedwolf @ Dec 27 2005, 01:34 PM)
Haha - maybe that's cause he's a guy. smile.gif I have one guy friend, and only one, who actually agrees with me. He's all, 'He is a very...handsome man. I will say that.' And he says he 'hearts' Emilio Estevez, lol.

And I don't really go for guys who look like they've plucked their eyebrows. Just kind of a turn-off.

Yeah, but the fact is that my friend, even if he's a male, usually admits it when some actor/singer/celebrity is handsome...but he just won't do it with Matt Dillon and it really bugs me, lol. Especially because I think Matt's one of the best looking men I've ever seen.

shadowedwolf
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 12:43 PM

Unregistered

Yeah, but the fact is that my friend, even if he's a male, usually admits it when some actor/singer/celebrity is handsome...but he just won't do it with Matt Dillon and it really bugs me, lol. Especially because I think Matt's one of the best looking men I've ever seen.

Oh, haha. I'm sorry. Matt Dillon's my favorite guy in the world. smile.gif Definitely handsome.

I just saw a segment on VH1 on I Love the 80s Strikes Back for 1983 on th Outsiders. Yay! All these girls were talking about Matt Dillon and how much they loved him, 'He had those lips, and those cheekbones, and those big dark eyes.'

Haha. And then some guy was imitating the 'We'll do it for Johnny' scene. It was pretty great. It'll probably come on again.
mel
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 01:02 PM

Unregistered

That picture is a good one, but there are many bad ones. Seriously, he should work out.

About Rob Lowe, I don't like the shape of his face or something in some pics... he looks kind of plastic in some. Oh well.

Yeah that's a nice pic.
Rusty James
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 01:05 PM

Supreme Member

Member No.: 173

QUOTE (shadowedwolf @ Dec 27 2005, 12:43 PM)

Oh, haha. I'm sorry. Matt Dillon's my favorite guy in the world. smile.gif Definitely handsome.

I just saw a segment on VH1 on I Love the 80s Strikes Back for 1983 on th Outsiders. Yay! All these girls were talking about Matt Dillon and how much they loved him, 'He had those lips, and those cheekbones, and those big dark eyes.'

Haha. And then some guy was imitating the 'We'll do it for Johnny' scene. It was pretty great. It'll probably come on again.

Yes, Matt Dillon is my favorite actor, too. I've always tried to be exactly like him. I think that he's the world's greatest actor today and always will be. And like you said, some guys say that he's handsome. I think he is and that's why I'm really happy when people say we look alike. smile.gif

--------------------
Let's do it for Johnny, man. We'll do it for Johnny!- Matt Dillon
shadowedwolf
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 01:05 PM

Unregistered

That picture is a good one, but there are many bad ones. Seriously, he should work out.

About Rob Lowe, I don't like the shape of his face or something in some pics... he looks kind of plastic in some. Oh well.

Yeah that's a nice pic.

Still shots aren't always the best judge. Try watching some of his movies. He's got charisma, and he's a great actor. And being built isn't a necessity for me. I notice your Patrick Swayze icon. Maybe it's a necessity for you. But I love Matt.

See, though Patrick Swayze's really buff and athletic, I think Matt Dillon has nicer facial features. Very distinct and dark.
MrsJohnnyCake
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 03:55 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (mel @ Dec 27 2005, 09:23 AM)

That's not a nice pic, I think he needs to work out a bit on that one... his eyebrows are big.

Are you crazy?! Matt Dillon definatley deserves the 'Hottest Man Alive' award! Matt is a great actor plus a GORGEOUS face. Although I do agree with you about the cowboy thing, he did a great job in 'Tex', he is most definatley the hottest guy I have ever seen. And they eyebrows make him unique! Nobody and I mean nobody exept maybe Brooke Sheilds in Hollywood could pull off those eyebrows. They are absoultey perfect. Anyone agree?
shadowedwolf
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 03:56 PM

Unregistered

Are you crazy?! Matt Dillon definatley deserves the 'Hottest Man Alive' award! Matt is a great actor plus a GORGEOUS face. Although I do agree with you about the cowboy thing, he did a great job in 'Tex', he is most definatley the hottest guy I have ever seen. And they eyebrows make him unique! Nobody and I mean nobody exept maybe Brooke Sheilds in Hollywood could pull off those eyebrows. They are absoultey perfect. Anyone agree?

I agree, all the way. smile.gif I got Tex for Christmas, by the way. I just watched it again. He is a cute little cowboy.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Matt Dillon | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1443 seconds | Archive
The Outsiders Official Website