Note: Legitimate new users should contact one of the admins to have them validate your account. You should probably know at least one member on the forums, if that person is not an admin ask them to PM an admin for you.
1. One account per person. The easier to ban you with, my pretty! Mwah hah hah!
2. No flaming. This means any serious comment towards a member with the intent of an insult. Casual, fun things...go right ahead, moron.
3. No inciting of flaming. Don't make people flame you...that's just annoying.
4a. No Spamming. This is the posting of posts that are pointless, in the eyes of the Mods/Admins.
4b. No One Word Posts. This is a subset of spamming. One word posts are frowned upon, because they rarely add anything to the conversation.
5. No Porn. It tends to offend the ladies.
6. No Rent-a-Modding. Also called 'Pulling a JC', this manuver is when you act like a mod/admin, but you don't have the powers. You can make recommendations, but if it persists too much and it gets annoying, it gets against the rules.
7. No Derailing. Bringing a topic off-topic leads to the topic becoming a different topic, and thus having the wrong name. Try to keep everything in line with the name of the topic.
8. No Terrorism. It gets the government mad at us.
9. Any threats to security will be dealt with immediately. Don't expect any mercy if you compromise security.
10. Have fun. Every forum is required to have this as a rule, so here it is.
11. Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrite [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), vegetable shortening (partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil), skim milk cheese (skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto extract color), salt, paprika, yeast, paprika oleoresin color.
12. Are you still reading this? Cause if you are, you just got punk'd!
Notice: Guests are allowed to post in the Chaos forum.