|· Board Guidelines/Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Teen Talk Central. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Sep 1 2004, 05:03 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 29-August 04
In this lounge you can start your own debate.
The winner of the debate will recieve $1000. In order for this to work, please follow the rules to work.
1. When making a new debate topic, you will need to make a correct title for it
2. Post the debate topic and ask who is on the pro side and who is on the con side.
3. After all the people have joined your debate, please edit your topic and put all the names of the people in a list saying who is in whic team. Make sure to make the list in red.
5. After the debate is ended, please post the winning team in the color red.
6. As soon as a moderator see the winning results of the debate, he/she will let the admin who to give the prize to.
Please don't forget to follow the rules below.
Before you do anything in this board, please take your time to read the rules
This board will be huge and it is hard to control people with only little amounts of moderators, so please follow the rules so thing board can be a fun and safe environment.
1. Please follow proper rules and do not post any messages that can be seen as inflammatory (flaming), racist, offensive, abusive, vulgar, hateful, and any other objectionable material of any kind.
2. We ask that you be considerate of other users on the forums when posting your messages.
3. No spamming. S.P.A.M. = Stupid. Pointless. Annoying. Messages.
4. Post your topic in the appropriate forum.
5. No excessive use of profanity.
6. No racial, ethnic, gender insults or any other discrimination.
7. Pornography, violence, and any other illegal activities are not allowed.
8. Donít give password to other members for the password protected forums.
9. Donít double post when it is not needed.
10. Respect Respect and Respect other members and the staff.
11. No spam allowed in order to gain cash.
11. Donít make your signature size bigger than 550x125.
1. If you ignore to respect, the staff members will edit your post to make it sound more better.
2. If you choose to break the rules, you will find your self banned for a length of time. And when you try to register again, the staff members will ban your IP number.
3. If you ignore this rule you will be set on 'Mod Queue'. This means that every time you post a topic/reply it will have to be assessed by a Staff Member before your text is actually pasted.
4. If we find out that your handing out passwords to password protected forum to other members, you will find you self banned form the board.
5. Signatures that are too big, will be resized.
When you make a new thread, please be sure that your are posting it in the correct forum subject. Also be sure to put a brief description of your thread in the title and subject line.