zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tastey Dumplings. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

NEW LAYOUT?!, Vote for the color scheme!

At last, a layout that doesn't look like crap? Is this too good to be true?? What color scheme would you like to see for the website?
black and white still! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
white and crimson red [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
blue and yellow [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
light blue, dark blue, and purple [ 2 ]  [66.67%]
teal and light blue [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
white, pink, and green** [ 1 ]  [33.33%]
Other (please comment below!) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
shinegotower
  Posted on Jun 3 2006, 01:07 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you ASKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

** I feel that Pink and Green is, these days, and overused color scheme, and too bubble-gum punk/emo/emocore. While I like these colors, that's not the image I want for this site. So... I'm hesitant on this one. But if you guys like it, then hey.

Vote please! :3 Sankyuu berri much!

If you're having trouble using the poll...well, sometimes the polls on this forum just don't work, and I can't figure out why for the life of me! So if you're experiencing trouble voting, I apologive for the inconvenience. If you post your selection below, I'll make sure to count your vote. :)
shinegotower
Posted on Jul 22 2006, 05:41 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you ASKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Archimer @ Jul 22 2006, 01:56 PM)
WHEE! I can't find your e-mail address!

Oy Meg,

The main page says you're nearing completion on the layout-thing? I think I can help you with putting it into HTML, if that's what you need. Drop me a line: archimer [at] gmail . com

- Arch smile.gif

Archimer! <3 It's been too long, neh? I miss Portcon!

I'll drop you a line tomorrow. happy.gif My personal email is lil_washu@msn.com

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0290 seconds · Archive