( the registration )
• Gonna sign up for our site? Awesome, please register with a name following this format: HARRY JAMES POTTER. So that means all capitals, first middle and last please.
• Making an original character? Cool beans, just check the canon list to make sure you're not stealing a play-by or last name.
• Check with an admin if you are making twins or relative of a character.
• Reserve your character. You may be working on your app, but if someone finishes it before you, then you don't get the character. Our site is first come, first serve. Sorry.
• Don't post anything until you are accepted. Then go ahead and post in claims, post in other's people's shipping, and even start a thread!
• We do have a limit on the number of characters you can make and that would be four. If you think you can handle more, PM an admin, and we may consider if you can handle more than four characters.
• If you're going to make a girl, make a guy next! We want there to be an even number of girls and guys. After all, each of our characters deserves their one true love!
• Our site is rated PG 13 because some of our members do not want to be involved with sex and drugs and slang. Don't like it, don't join.( the chat )
• There are three rules to the chat-box: don't advertise, don't cuss, and don't do drama. Okay? Good.
• Be nice to guests. Don't scare them away, we want them to join the site, remember! So welcome them in, and if they ask what our site is all about, tell them without revealing that we're all freaks.
• Any guests or members violating these rules will be banned from the site. I'm the admin, I can do anything.( the threading )
• Post in third person. That goes for all roleplay, but I just wanted to make sure you weren't posting in first person, or even odder, second.
• No god-modding. Goodness, your character is not perfect. Keep your character's actions and words to theirselves. Anyone doing this will be banned for a week until they learn their lesson.
• We don't have a word count here. But try to write at least two paragraphs and you'll be fine and dandy.
• Once again, we are a rated PG 13 site. If you go any more mature, put that in the topic title or description to warn other characters.( the graphics )
• Please do not steal graphics from artists. They do hard work, and you should credit them! Stealing is just not cool.
• Icons are 150 by 200 and signatures cannot be more than 500 in width.
• Don't know how to make graphics? Fill out a request at LOVE FOR THE ROSE.
They're kind of amazing. Also, you can request for some graphics right here
and our talented members will make them for you.( we love you always, the admins )