Skin copyrighted by Jared. Find more skins at IF Skin Zone

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Stars Hollow. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Someday. . .
Dean#1fan
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 12:55 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

It was a cold winter day and for April it just seemed to drown on and on. It had been exactly 3 days and 9 hours since her parents had died in that terribly crash leaving her with nothing but her little sister Amy. Unfortunatly for them they were being sent to a foster home. The whole idea scared 14 year old April, even though she thought she'd be able to handle it. "Why is this happening to me?" she thought sadly. Everyone knew foster homes were the worst. . . she'd be lucky if she'd ever find a stable home again.

As the 2 girls rode in the silent yellow car the lady at the agency was driving, April couldn't help but to feel all the sadness in the air. The woman had only said a few words to them ("Put your things in the trunk" since they all shuffled into the tiny car. She could hear her sister's scilent cries.

After time they arrived at their new home it was late in ther day. What lay in store for them now? No one could know. They could just pray for the best that someday they would find family. Someday. . .

Hope it was ok!

-Gina biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Rory/Jess4eva!
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 07:14 PM

~*Administrator*~

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

that was very good! your a very good write cant wait to see more of the story!

--------------------
DO NOT BASH! I DONT NOT TAKE BASHING LIGHTLY!-WARNING!

user posted image
thnx fashionable girl at the bw FORUMS 4 the awsum siggy!
I CLAIM RORY'S YALE BOOKS!!!
Dean#1fan
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 09:49 PM

An odd, chubby looking woman opened the door. "Ooooo Your here!" She said taking hold of both girls cheeks and squeezing them with all her might. "Ouch!" Amy cried. April quickly and swiftly kicked her shin, but not enough to hurt her. The woman (named Denise) warmly embraced them in a huge bear hug ( and she was a huge bear herself!) and opened the door to them.

April had not been in the door more than 1 second and she could already tell the house was a pig sty. There were dirty cloths all over the chairs, stacks of dirty plates in the sink and so much other junk. Denise showed them to their tiny room which they would share with 5 other childern! Aparently there were 20 other kids in the house, some Denise's real kids, some addopted, and some were like Amy and April, foster kids. They all looked very unfrendly.

After a good hour the woman from the agency departed. She kissed both childern on the cheek and wispered a prayer. Probably because she knew what they were in for. "Why are you leaving me with these people?" April thought as she held Amy and waved goodbye. "Someday I wont have to wave so much. . ."

Thanx! It means so much!

-Gina biggrin.gif

--------------------
Rory/Jess4eva!
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 10:48 PM

~*Administrator*~

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

awww really good but sad!!! cant wait 2 see mur!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
DO NOT BASH! I DONT NOT TAKE BASHING LIGHTLY!-WARNING!

user posted image
thnx fashionable girl at the bw FORUMS 4 the awsum siggy!
I CLAIM RORY'S YALE BOOKS!!!
Hermonierocks14
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 07:14 PM

~*Global Moderator*~

Group: global Moderators
Member No.: 4

Great I cant wait to read more!

--------------------
user posted image

IM A MOD! MUHAHAHAHAHA!
Master Jess......May the force be with you..always
Dean#1fan
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 11:47 PM

Thanks! Update comin soon! biggrin.gif

Ive been lazy biggrin.gif

-Gina

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2776 seconds | Archive