Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to St_Atlantis Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

atl banner
St.Atlantis Homepage

I have just arrived, Have my preyers been answered?
Ordinata [242]
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 09:09 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 286

Have my prayers been answered? Has my long life of struggle within the convent walls finally come to an end? Is this what comes after life? Am I allowed to rest now, or is there more struggling ahead of me?
All I know is that I was not here, but now I am. Has the act of praying brought me here?

There is a throng of heavily armoured soldiers here, but they will not speak to me. I think I might have seen someone quite unlike them when i first arrived, but I am not sure of it. Am I alone?

It seems I cannot stay here. I am not allowed to. I have to leave. There are six gates, and they lead to very mundane places, quite unlike what it is like here. My choice is important, but I have no idea which one to enter. And I think I am alone here, so there is no one to ask.

Manchester Maniacs [439]
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 10:24 AM

Atlantis Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 178

Yes, you can speak to me

Faction 104
« Next Oldest | Atlantean Geographic Societies Club | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

St.Atlantis Homepage

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0183 seconds · Archive