Welcome
Welcome to Shoot From The Hip. We are an original board set in the fictional city of Caspian, California. We have a PG-13 rating. We offer no word count, an easy and quick application, and a fun, creative based community. We welcome anyone at any level. Please remember to register with your first, middle and last name. We're super relaxed here and very friendly.

This site is best viewed in IE

Links

Calender and statsitics
July, 2012
STATISTICS M F
Freshman 0 2
Sophomore 1 3
Junior 7 0
Senior 1 1
Instructor 1 0
Local 0 0
TOTALS 9 6
Weather: It is currently sunny in breezy in Capsian California. The temps are at a high of 85 degrees with a low of 65. Perfect weather for surfing or soaking up the suns in the white sands.

Events: The Caspian County fair is currently going on. Enjoy the shady looking rides, shows and attractions and all that greasy fair food.

Acedemic Calender:
Classes start: August 20th
Final exams: December 10th-14th

Cbox

Admins
Victoria & Dany

Spotlight
Coming soon!

Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Skinned by marv @ atf and caution. Sub-forum boarder by Avey @ ATF. Plot and graphics made by Victoria. All rights of the bearcat mascot go to the Barrett Baseball team. SFTH does not own the mascot logo.

Board Offline
Hey everyone! We decided to close up Shoot From The Hip for a little while. School is starting again and college is taking over so I need to find a balancing act before I try and run the site again. Thanks for the support from everyone and I'll be sure to open the site back up again soon. Questions, comments or concerns can be discussed in the c-box. I'll be back to check on it! Thanks!
Your account username
Your account password

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0560 seconds | Archive