Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Scottish Rat Club. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Howdy, introduction
3LM
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 02:56 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 148

Hi Everyone,

My name is Carolyn, and I live in Dumfries & Galloway in Southwest Scotland.
My daughter Chloe and I have 2 lovely ladies - a champaygne and white called Honey Bun and a Black & White called Sweetie Pie, both hooded rats.

I have been kept by rats for over the past 12 years and my daughter has also been put under their spell. Honey and Sweetie are the most recent members of our house hold as we had to say good bye to our last pair in November.

They were both both sisters and black and white hooded ladies called Rita & Renee.

Rita suffered a major stroke and was blind in both eyes and paralysed from the waist down, Renee had a huge cancerouse lump they were 4years old.
Renee is the first Rat I have had that has ever had a cancerouse lump, I couldnt believe how fast it grew.
Our first two rats were Basil & Brian two charming boys, then came soxy, mouse and smudge.

looking forward to hearing from you all!
3LM
KateR
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 03:06 PM

Might as well move in
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Hello :)

My parents are in Dumfries too - lovely part of the world.
shlugh (Admin)
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 05:39 PM

Might as well move in
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 82

Welcome!

My 6 year old daughter helps us with our rats too. She has one of her very own, and shares the rest.

It sounds like your last girls made a great old age, I hope the new ones do too.

You must get some pictures and come share them in the our rats section. We all like to see piccys of gorgeous ratties. :D

Sheilagh xx
Mayhem
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 11:55 PM

Unregistered

Hi there, welcome to our lovely club :yay:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Welcome and introductions | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1381 seconds | Archive