zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Sckoarn Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Big Loot Reward 20K!
Jango Bounty Hunter
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 03:51 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

OK so several months back I ordered my own copy of "the entropian" magazine from the auction and have just recived it a few days ago.

One thing that has I wish to share with the soc one of the ads in side it, runs as such >>

(yes this is copyed from it almost exactly)

Woaw, I have the chance to win 20k PED, all I have to do is to hunt in any of these 3 land areas and kill the mos there. Then when I global or HOF I just need to take a picture which includes time adn coords, and then post it on Entropia Forums or Entropia Pioneers - Then I'll enter the drawing for 20k Ped (Each global/HOF posted within 24 hours will give me a chance to win)

Area cords and mobs (all on Amethera)

20000 11500 - Longu Provider to Dominat
13000 11300 - Ambulimax young to Old
18800 3800 - Longu young to Provider

I did try to hunt them myself but was not able. Using the wrong combo of weapons or I'm just not skilled enoghf yet I dont know. but I thought I would pass this along to you all. No dates in the ad so I would assume its good for a while. (of couse I would be glade to share the 20k if ya win it but its not nessissay..... ok just 5k plz? ).

Kidding sharing is up to you good luck for those of you who descide to try!

- Col. JBH
Magic MM Minder
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 05:44 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Lol there is a reason why its a 20 000 ped contest .....

you are right it isnt easy .

Gen MM
OuT
« Next Oldest | General | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0271 seconds · Archive