Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sasha Cohen Fans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Sasha Cohen Fans!

This forum grew out of the loss of SashaFans.com and is the new #1 place for all your Sasha Cohen news.

Staff

Lanie
Maddy
Andrea

REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL 

Link 'seizure' problem
Particle Man
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 10:18 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

When I mouse-over a link on the main page, the font size increases causing the link to move. Then since it is no longer moused-over, it returns to normal size, causing the whole process to repeat extremely quickly. The net result is that when I mouse-over most thread links, everything looks like it's having a seizure, and often I can't click the link at all. Does anyone else have this problem? It could be fixed by preventing the font-size change on mouse-over.

--------------------
"They add things up and then things have different levels, and then different grades of execution, and then they changed the rules for what is for what, and then they add this in and the judges don't know what's going on and I don't know what's going on, and then we see numbers on the screen that we don't understand." - Sasha Cohen, on CoP
ems_loves_sasha
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 03:47 AM

<3

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Particle Man @ Oct 20 2010, 06:18 AM)
When I mouse-over a link on the main page, the font size increases causing the link to move. Then since it is no longer moused-over, it returns to normal size, causing the whole process to repeat extremely quickly. The net result is that when I mouse-over most thread links, everything looks like it's having a seizure, and often I can't click the link at all. Does anyone else have this problem? It could be fixed by preventing the font-size change on mouse-over.

Yeah, I have the same problem.

--------------------
"To practice means to perform, in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired."
-Martha Graham
Adelaide
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 06:08 AM

Coconuts. From the airline that keeps its promises.

Member No.: 15

Same here. It's irritating.

--------------------
user posted image
précédemment rachel&&
Particle Man
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 12:08 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 33

I'm looking at it again, and it actually seems to be making it bold, rather than changing the "font size." The net result is the same, though, with the bold text being wider and sometimes moving the link due to word-wrap, etc. Glad to know it isn't just me!

--------------------
"They add things up and then things have different levels, and then different grades of execution, and then they changed the rules for what is for what, and then they add this in and the judges don't know what's going on and I don't know what's going on, and then we see numbers on the screen that we don't understand." - Sasha Cohen, on CoP
ryanbfan
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 02:37 PM

Evan Lysacek is my hero.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 19

I'm sure everyone is having the problem because it is the style sheet, not your computer or anything. If it makes it easier, you're just gonna have to click on the forum for now and go to the topic you wish to see.
Lanie
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 02:42 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's the style sheet. I was too lazy to come up with a layout on my own as I'm just learning how to code for Invisionfree, so I used someone else's. I will go change it. It looks much better for forums where they use tiny fonts.

It's fixed so if you hover, it will only be bold, not with the text spacing. That ought to fix the issue more than the link text being bold.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5706 seconds | Archive
"your majesty" skinned by willow of blank pages, shadowplay and caution 2.0!