Website Home search help members calendar New Posts #SRoMU @ Irchighway

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Our website is dead. Once again, releases will be posted on the forum.
Online reader links will be in the release post, but not in the actual project thread.

We want you for SRoMU scans, Yes, I'm very creative...
NekoCup
Posted: Jul 3 2010, 04:55 PM

The God of Fire and Brimstone

Group: Special People
Member No.: 3

This is the place you come for to apply for a position as part of the staff at SRoMU scans. We are pretty open to people, well I am, but I'm not really making the decisions...

So basically, to apply here, tell us about the position(s) you want, if you've had previous experience, any particular specialized skills, any series preferences, et cetera.

There will be a test of sorts, for us to judge your skills, go to the thread with the title of the position you wish to apply for, download the appropriate file, do the job, and provide a link to the work you did in your application.

I do believe all positions are open right now (editors, QC, translators of various languages, typesetters, proofreaders et cetera) , but I may be mistaken...
We definitely do want translators and editors though. So please apply if you are interested.

Please do not make a thread to apply. Post here, or in the specific thread for the position you want. Do not make repeated applications, once in either this thread or the specific thread is enough, thank you. (This thread is probably better for the hard working people wanting multiple positions.) Do not try to annoy the staff/admin if you haven't been accepted, We will try to notify you of your application status.
Posted: Jan 6 2013, 07:11 AM

Unregistered

Not glower, if you'll be heartbreaking, reside do not no who it is going down excited about a person's smile.
tn pas cher
<a href="http://www.ruenike.com/" title="tn pas cher">tn pas cher</a>
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1763 seconds | Archive
Skinned by wanderlust. of RCR, SP, ATF & sds