skinned by traek of the if skin zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to RoyxRiza. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Mel's Stuffs..., The ultimate eye-torture..
MeLRizA
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 07:20 AM

-·..·¨·._.MeL._.·¨·..·-

Group: Xingese
Member No.: 15

-ehm-

Here's mine, I was bored.. so these what I've done to Riza while thinking of a theme (Riza and her "R")

Riza's got blue skin!! blink.gif
Just imagined her as a sweet little princess <-I love this one
Evil-SEXY Queen <-there's something wrong with her eyes, sorry..

Give me any comments, bashing and random crictics, please? :puppyeyes:

This post has been edited by MeLRizA on Oct 17 2006, 10:30 AM

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
You gotta love this webcam pic!
Jelly is my beloved lil'sis~ and I shall have fun bullying her.. Mwahahaha... =X
Windy-chan is my cousin. Make her mad and she'll blow you away with her wind alchemy! >D
Cuzzie Chuui shoots at anyone blindly when she goes mad.. O.o!!
Nilmiel's is my lilttle sister too, and I'd better watch out for her flaming sporks attack.. X3
FEAR couzie Arhena's siggie and she'll share her cookies with you~ =p
Keoni-san is my only elder sis, she's just too nice.. :3
animegirl357 is my sweet little neice, she loves lollipops X)
Mystrial is my mysterious little sis who enjoys drowning me in her mysteries.. XP
Nilmiel
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 07:30 AM

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Group: Xing Mod
Member No.: 5

o_0....

DAng, MelRiza... i think ive said it before, but you have MAD SKILLZZ! lol...
i love the first one the best. She's so pretty...

(is wishing her camera would work as well as Mel's so she could post drawings)

--------------------
user posted image
||-------------------------|| [deviantArt] || [fanfiction] || [graphics] ||------------------------||
user posted image
MelRiza is my older sister. Heck yes. I heart her awesomeness.
Windy-chan and Hawkeye Chuui are my spazzy cousins. It's only cause they're too cool.
Death to the dolls! Cold storage!
MeLRizA
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 08:24 AM

-·..·¨·._.MeL._.·¨·..·-

I scanned them in.. X3
The lighting wasn't good enough, so I had to borrow my cousin's scanner while she asked me to format some songs to her. Hehe.. Thanks for your flattering comments!! laugh.gif I wanna see you drawings~ *is demanding.. sort of*

I wanna get a new camera and a good scanner after my foundation studies..

--------------------
Jelly is my beloved lil'sis~ and I shall have fun bullying her.. Mwahahaha... =X
Windy-chan is my cousin. Make her mad and she'll blow you away with her wind alchemy! >D
Nilmiel's is my lilttle sister too, and I'd better watch out for her flaming sporks attack.. X3
Mystrial is my mysterious little sis who enjoys drowning me in her mysteries.. XP
Keoni
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 08:42 AM

Fear my inner fangirl *Squeee*

Group: Fuhrer
Member No.: 3

Wow Mel! *is speechless*
They are sooo cool and uberkawaii! Your skillz are awesome! I really wish I coul do that!
Windy-chan
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 12:44 PM

deathberry albino counterpart

Group: The Military
Member No.: 27

Wow. they're really pretty. Meh. It makes me feel like drawing something(as crappy as it might be). I like the first and last one best. They're uber good. Keep drawing!

-windy-chan

--------------------
Fanfiction tends to spread...
Livejournal
BleachAsylum:IchiRukiFC v8

Join the Military. We want You.
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

{My Awesome Forum Family}
Hawkeye-Chuui is my lil sis! So, be warned. We shall leave you sorry when we pull our military action on you!
Nil-chan is my wonderful older cousin. She owns all.
Causmic-chan IchiRuki loving sisters all the way!
MeLRizA
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 08:28 PM

-·..·¨·._.MeL._.·¨·..·-

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments!! I would like to see yours too!! happy.gif I'm sure they're very good..

--------------------
Eina
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 09:35 PM

le fuhrer muffin

Group: Mod Team
Member No.: 2

wow...

*jaw falls to the ground*

*picks it up*

Very, very awesome drawing skills!! I loved the blue Riza..meep, I can't wait to see more of your talent-ful drawings! *cowhugs*

--------------------
Arhena
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 03:27 AM

Run for the cookies!

Group: The Military
Member No.: 35

Really, really awesome. I love the second one, it's so incredibly cute!

Wow. happy.gif You have great skills.

You just need a little practice with proportions... I can't get those right though so I should shut up Dx.

I can't wait to see more!

--------------------
user posted image

>***--Come join my Interactive fic x3!--***<
Severed Valleys

**~FORUM FAMILY~**
Fiancee: Sailor-chan
Mother: Splenda
Daughter Royai4Eva (Eva)
Little sisters: Chuui-chan & Jelly-chan
Big sis:Paca
Cousins: MeL-chan & Mystrial

:...~Official member of The Confusion Trio!~...:
MeLRizA
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 08:16 AM

-·..·¨·._.MeL._.·¨·..·-

Ah! Thank you for your crictics!! I'll improve on that biggrin.gif Arhena!

Here goes my first fic.. -gulp-
-------------------------

Post episode 51 and pre-movie spoiler

Disclaimer : FMA is not mine -sulks- and I borrowed “I Turn to You” by Christina Alguilera.

A/N : This is my first every fic.. I think I’ve screwed it but I hope you, readers will find it OK.. Yeah, I’m looking out for flames too.. =p Tons of credits to Tsunade for her wonderful edits!!

---------------

Roy walked out of his kitchen upon hearing a knock at the door. It was Riza. He had called her earlier to come over to his house for dinner. Putting on his gentlest smile, he gestured her to enter the house as she returned him with a sweet yet a little awkward smile.

She had been to her superior’s house several times to nurse him back to health ever since he got severely injured during the fight with King Bradley a few months ago. It was pretty unusual to see his house this neat but it was rather empty that evening. She sensed something must be going on.

He seemed pretty calm on the other hand as he prepared the food. Staring at him for the last second, Riza shrugged off all thoughts and they began eating.

“You know sir, it’s kind of unlikely for you to invite me for such dinner.”

“ Just call me, Roy. There’s no need for such formalities”

“Alright, Si- Roy. By the way, your cooking is wonderful!” Riza said as she took a sip of wine.

“I know, no one doubts my cooking skills” Roy replied casually. She sighed and continued eating. ‘Some people just doesn’t change’, she thought.

After washing the dishes, Roy walked towards his old piano. He lifted the protective case and gently stroked a key.

“You can play?” she questioned.

He nodded in reply, “Played it since I was very young. I haven’t been doing so till recently.” She replied with an amazed tone, “I see… I didn’t know that.”

Settling his fingers on the keys, he started to play,

When I'm lost
In the rain
In your eyes I know I'll find the light
to light my way
When I'm scared
losing ground
when my world is going crazy
you can turn it all around

And when I'm down
your there
pushing me to the top

Your always there giving me all you got

For a chill
from the song
for a friend
for the love to keep me save and warm
I turn to you
for the strength to be strong
for the will to carry on---
for everything you do
for everything that's true
I turn to you

When I lose
the will to win
I can reach for you and reach the sky again
i can do
anything
cause your love is so amazing
that your love inspired me

and when i need a friend
your always on my side

give anything
and taking me through the night

For a chill
from the song
for a friend
for the love to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you
for everything you do
I turn to you

For the arm to be my shelter for the rain
for truth that will never ever change
For someone to lead on
for a heart i can rely onto anything
(you can rely on me)
For the world to
I can feel to...oh yeah
i turn to you

For a chill
from the song
for a friend
for the love to keep me save and warm
I turn to you
for everything you do

for everything you do
I turn
to you-oooh
I turn to you.......

Before Riza could say anything, he heaved a light sigh and rushed out, “I’ve always wanted to thank you, for everything, but I just can’t seem to bring myself to. I thought maybe this song I wrote would express my gratitude… but then again, comparing to what you’ve done for me through all these years… I believe I still owe you a heck of a lot more.”

She stood beside him dumbfounded. “Roy I-“

He immediately interrupted. “My singing was bad, wasn’t it? I know that, no matter how much I’ve practiced.” He gave her a sad-goofy grin and chuckled bitterly, his gaze never leaving the keys.

“Why, are you doing all this for me?”

Roy stopped chuckling and his face went into a serious and sorrowful mode. ”I’ll be leaving to Northern Headquarters tomorrow morning, as a Corporal.”

“Wha-?!” Riza gasped in shock as she put her hands over her mouth. ‘I won’t get to see him again’, she whispered as tears streamed down her pale cheeks. “Why?” she sobbed.

“I had a meeting with the lower brass last week and, yeah…” Roy answered, feeling sure that she knew what had happened during the meeting.

“But, you-“

“Its okay.” He cut into her sentence refusing to look up from the piano keys. “I already knew this would happen, didn’t I told you before?” He finally tore his eyes away from the piano keys and smiled at her. “I just wish that you would remember me even after that.” She shook at his words, more tears flowed out. She was now crying like a little girl who lost her parents, her hands busied themselves trying to rid her self of her wet cheeks and her quaking knees dropped onto the hardwood floor of the living room.

He escaped into his room to retrieve a big puppy soft-toy with some fresh stalks of white lilies attached to it. Kneeling beside her he coaxed, “I know you don’t like teddy bears so I hope this will make you smile, at least.” Riza’s hands slowly found its way to the stuffed animal, without gazing away from her pool of tears on the floor. She squeezed it a little with her shaky hands as Roy placed his left hand over her shoulder. Without delay, Riza pushed it to her left hand and swung her right hand over Roy’s neck, hugging him.

“Riza?” Roy asked in surprise.

That only made her to swing her left arm along with the soft-toy tightening the hug. “Roy Mustang, you know how much I’ll hate it you if you leave me…” In fact, she hates the loneliness and pain that would rip her heart when he leaves.

“… I’m very sorry… By the way, you like lilies don’t you?” he suddenly asked, changing the topic to hopefully a more cheerful one. He felt her nod as her head was leaning onto his shoulder. “Hush now, you’re soaking my shirt.” He said with a stifled laugh, he hugged her in turn. Riza felt his strong arms wrapping her slim figure and immediately she tugged his shirt, signaling him to hug her tighter. He responded to her plea and in turn, burying his face into her hair as he wept silently.

Both of them remained in that state for good twenty minutes. Slowly, they broke apart and their puffy eyes met each other. Roy then leaned his face closer to hers, till their red noses touched each other. A tear rolled down his cheek and he whispered, “You just have to hate me for now.” upon finishing his sorrowful sentence, he leaned further into her. In a second, their lips met for a wet, warm yet a long and tasteful kiss.
-----

“I think its pretty late now, you should go home. Furthermore, you have work tomorrow.” Roy walked towards the door and Riza caught up with him.

“Its okay, I would like to stay longer if you don’t mind” she replied. He knew she was trying to buy more time to be by his side. “Beautiful ladies like you shouldn’t be out on the street so late you know.” She then lifted his eye-patch and looked at the gunshot scar painfully. Tiptoeing, she placed a gentle kiss on the scar. “If I had came earlier, this- should not have been here.” Roy grabbed her wrist and placed it onto his chest. “How many times do I have to beg you to stop blaming yourself?”

“… Roy..” Her hands slowly curled into a soft fist. With his free hand, he stroked her silky blonde hair.

Suddenly, the clock stroke and they both understood that they should separate themselves. Embracing each other tightly, their lips met again for a much needed kiss.

“Its going to be rather cold tonight, I suggest you put these on.” Roy said as he handed her, her jacket and placed his alchemic gloves on her hands. “Aa- they’re a little too big.. Nevermind, I think your hands would be warmer this way.”

Riza glanced at her gloved hand, “Thank you” She looked up smiling gratefully and stared into his dark pools, her tears threatening to fall again. “You have another spare pair right?” She asked and Roy smiled as he nodded as he said "Don't worry about it." which was really a lie, he wouldn't be using Alchemy anymore. Not until he could find what he wanted.

“You will really hate me?” He asked for a joke.

“I’ll definitely hate you like I love you… Roy.” Her tears started falling again as she said his name once more.

Roy stepped forward and gave her a desperate hug, which made her choke between her sobs. “Sweetie,” Roy started, “I know you’ll remember me because I already have given my heart to you a long time ago… You know that right?” he brought her face up to his by placing a hand under her chin.

Without letting her go, he kissed her for the final time. She fought back with her kiss and delivered her tongue into him. He then did the same and they both deepened the kiss. Hands caressing each other’s backs, lips met in a wet-fiery kiss full of emotions, they let time pass by as if tomorrow never comes.

“We should be parting now…”

“Yes… We should…”

“Smile for me, okay?” Roy begged her. With much difficulty, she forced herself to flash him her sweetest smile. Yet, Roy could sense the pain in it.

Slowly and unwillingly, they parted. Roy closed the door when he heard the engine of her car starting. Quickly, he darted towards the window to see her go for one last time.
-----

‘No, I don’t want to hate him… I really do… Please make time stop for us… I beg you..’ Riza muttered to no one.

Her hand rose up and touched her the pain in her chest, she could feel her heart tearing apart bit by bit. Tears welled up again and she cried her way home.
-----

When she stepped into her house, she kicked off her shoes and dashed into her room hugging the doll that Roy had just gave her. Slamming herself onto the bed, she cried bitterly. Hayate came up and snuggled at her shoulder but she ignored.

The phone rang. She wiped her tears away quickly and answered the phone.

“Hello? … Roy…”
-----

Fuery came running into the office and said loudly, “Colonel! He’s gone!!”

Breda questioned, “What? You’ve got to be kidding-!“

“Yes! He is gone.” Riza answered, keeping herself composed.

“Why didn’t he tell us earlier? Seesh… That idiot” Havoc groaned as he buried his face in his palms.

Everyone was very shocked to hear this “sudden” announcement. They knew that Roy did not want them to feel bad in front of him and thus, he kept this to himself until the time comes.

‘Riza, may I ask you not to see me off tomorrow? …Because I want to remember you smiling at me… You know, I really love your smile just now and I don’t want it to be ruined *chuckle* … Be strong okay? I’ll be back and when I’m back, I want to see you smile more. So, you have to be strong for me I know you will your Riza Hawkeye.’ Roy’s voice over the phone call played in her mind.

‘Right, be strong you idiot!’ Riza thought to herself as she dabbed the tears with her sleeve that were beginning to form in her already puffy eyes.

Havoc turned around and saw Riza at her desk with her elbows supporting her head and her palms cupping her forehead. He sighed and walked past her back, giving a gentle pat on her shoulder. He understood how she felt.
-----

Roy had already boarded the train to the north. He leaned towards the window closing his eyes remembering Riza’s last smile. ‘I know she would cry if she were to send me but all I want to remember is her silly tearful face. I’ll be strong too since she promised me to be strong. Maybe by the time I return to her, I would have enough courage to ask if she would be willing to spend her life with me.’ he thought as he smiled to himself, trying to ignore the pain in his chest.

-----fin-----

---------------

I hope this is OK.. Thanks again to Tsunade for her wonderful edits~ biggrin.gif Much credits flows to her..

This post has been edited by MeLRizA on Jun 27 2006, 11:45 AM

--------------------
Nilmiel
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 08:54 AM

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Group: Xing Mod
Member No.: 5

OMG!! MelRIza!!! THIS was so good! Don't say you suck! this was so cute, so heartfelt... DARN YOU, BONES!!!! I loved their interactions, so sweet, so beautiful, it's amazing... keep it up, ok? Write more! This is absolutly amazing! i love it i love it!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
||-------------------------|| [deviantArt] || [fanfiction] || [graphics] ||------------------------||
user posted image
MelRiza is my older sister. Heck yes. I heart her awesomeness.
Windy-chan and Hawkeye Chuui are my spazzy cousins. It's only cause they're too cool.
Death to the dolls! Cold storage!
MeLRizA
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 09:07 AM

-·..·¨·._.MeL._.·¨·..·-

*glompx* Thank you soo much Nil-chan~ You're my first reviewer!! :sparkly eyes: Here's a big brownie!!

I have been thinking what silly fluffs to chuck in while writing the fic and had to focus on episode 51 and the movie (lucky I just watched it).. I almost missed out the part that Roy stopped using alchemy in the movie until he met Ed (it was a crisis situation anyways) until Tsunade brought it up..

Thanks to all readers and I would gladly receive your comments too^^

--------------------
Keoni
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 09:10 AM

Fear my inner fangirl *Squeee*

Group: Fuhrer
Member No.: 3

Awwww! That was so cute! You don't suck at writing! It's such a wonderful story smile.gif *sighs* It was really sad, but really beautiful at the same time. I really love it a lot! You write very good! happy.gif Keep it up, cuz I want more stories wink.gif
Cotylog
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 09:16 AM

The Royai Lurker

Member No.: 16

I hate you because you can draw and you are good at it....lol...I'm kidding!!
They're amazing!! you've got skills and I'm just green with envy...

--------------------
Sig by: Lyna-chan

user posted image
MeLRizA
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 11:45 AM

-·..·¨·._.MeL._.·¨·..·-

My face mode was like my avvy when I read Cotylog's post.. After that, it turned to my siggie's when I read everyone's posts. Kiddin' wink.gif

Thank you very much!! *a brownie for everyone*

--------------------
seastone130
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 02:05 PM

Mafia relatives... GO!

Group: Homunculi
Member No.: 33

Is there anything you're NOT good at?
You remind me of my friend...she's good at EVERYTHING...grr
Luckily, I'm better at writing than drawing...
Enough of my rambling...*glomps story*

--------------------
"They say science is a lost cause, but I think it's a lot better than sitting around praying for something to happen." - Edward Elric

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3560 seconds | Archive