Welcome to
Resident Evil: Revelations!

We are a mature play-by-post RP site that accepts Intermediate to Advanced role-players. Join our ranks to help bring the destructive Umbrella Corp. to justice, or travel the world surviving the zombie apocalypse. Play as a human with kick ass skills, or a mutant with incredible powers.

The world’s future is in your hands. How long will you last in a world where everything dead or alive wants you dead?

Our future is in YOUR hands

V2.0 HARBINGER was made specifically for Resident Evil: Revelations by Tinuke of Paradise Lost Media.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Alanoth's Amnesia, Anybody know a psychiatrist?
Alanoth
Posted: Apr 28 2011, 07:31 PM

Civilian

Group: Mutant Male
Member No.: 72

Alanoth nodded as he heard Tobias mentioned to him the need for ammunition. He looked around, and saw the ammo shelf in a corner of the room. He walked over to it and opened the first drawer with the triangular key, inspecting the ammo inside. Seiing that it was handgun ammo, he moved on to the next drawer to find shotgun shells. The next drawer yielded silencers for hnting rifles, he subsequently stuffed two into his pockets. The last drawer had the ammunition Alanoth was looking for, fine .30-06 bullets.

As Alanoth pulled a box of ammo from the drawer and began putting bullets into his new weapon, he thought about how odd that looters hadn't managed to get to the ammo and the rifle. Perhaps they hadn't seen the manager's key ring, or maybe they hadn't had enough time to grab it before having to leave. Alanoth shrugged, there was certainly no way of telling now.

He pulled the bolt on the rifle back, and then slipped it back into place, loading the first shot. He checked to see that the scope was aligned well, and satisfied, walked back over to Tobias who was grabbing some power bars.

""Ready to go dude?" Tobias asked Alanoth after emptying the power bars into his bag.

"Almost," Alanoht replied while looking around the room, "I still need something to carry the extra ammo in rather than my pockets. Help me look around for a hunter's vest or an ammo bag or something."

--------------------
user posted image
Tobias Callahan
Posted: May 2 2011, 10:15 PM

Civilian

Group: Human Male
Member No.: 74

As it turned out, Alanoth wasn’t completely ready to go after all. Tobias mimicked the other guy’s movements as the two searched around for something to hold the extra ammo. Sighing heavily, Tobias frowned and turned to Alanoth, “Look, why don’t you just keep it in my bag for now? I promise I won’t steal it. What use would I have for it anyhow? I don’t own a gun.” Shrugging his muscular shoulders, he allowed for the suggestion to sink in before searching around a little more. It seemed like the best choice. “There’s probably something you can use at the hospital.” They still needed to go back after all. Alanoth said the woman mentioned something about survivors hanging about. Earlier, he hadn’t been excited about roaming around the hospital. Now that he was in the company of another who was skilled and now armed, Tobias felt a little more comfortable walking about an infested city with only a baseball bat and running away for protection.

(I hope it’s ok if I just say Alanoth put the stuff in his bag and they are making their way back to the hospital now. So, I hope the PP is ok. Let me know if it’s not.)

Tobias readjusted his pack allowing the new weight to sit right on his shoulders. He smiled lightly knowing this was kind of like a work out. It killed two birds with one stone. “Alright, dude, let’s head out!” Eager to find other survivors, Tobias followed Alanoth through the streets. The pair tried not to attract the attention of many dead walkers, but some followed. Tobias took care of some while Alanoth the others. Thankfully, Alanoth decided not to use his gun during the trip as it would have caused a scene and attracted every decaying monster from the outer city limits right to them. They could afford to be less stingy with the bullets while inside the walls of the hospital.

Once they arrived, Tobias looked up at the great building with a dark frown. His eagerness faded from him in one sweep of the place with his eyes. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea. He could always help Alanoth find something to put the ammo in and bail out. What if they got trapped inside? Tobias shuddered violently and gulped uneasily. Alanoth marched into the hospital without much worry. Tobias followed keeping his new baseball bat at the ready. Inside, no one met them. That put the guy at ease. A little. Onward they pressed into the once useful hospital.
Alanoth
Posted: May 3 2011, 05:07 PM

Civilian

Group: Mutant Male
Member No.: 72

((that's ok I guess, just don't do it again without PMing me first))

Alanoht held the lead pipe he had found in the street at the ready, his guard complete and total. They had finally arrived back at the hopital after the sporting goods store, armed with a new gun and ammo. As Alanoth led the way through the hospital halls, he contemplated how they were to find the other survivors.

Since promising himself that he would find the people spoken of to him by Bailey, he had wondered how he would find them. She hadn't had time to tell him where thay were, and simply yelling throughout the hospital wasn't a good idea. They would have to search every floor, room, and closet. That could take a long time, and in these eary halls, occassionally streaked with blodd, that would be nerve-racking.

As Alanoht began to head towards the stairwell, he turned to Tobias.

"Do you think we should start in the basement and work up, or start at the top?"

Alanoth asked Tobias because he didn't want to do something that would make his only companion and help feel uncomfortable. After all, if Alanoth did enough things that Tobias didn't like, Tobias could very well abandon him. In this crazy, apocaliptic city, being alone was the last thing you wanted. Besides, Alanoth himself hadn't planned this out very well.

Alanoth peeked inside the stairwell as he waited for Tobias's answer. From the looks of the stairs, there wasn't any light in the upper floors, and there more than likely wasn't power. However, the moonlight did provide good light up there. The basement on the other hand, was pitch black and ominous. Anything or anyone could be down their, and neither of them knew the layout, so getting cornered down there was quite possible.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

OPTIONS Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Cbox!

Affiliates

RPG-DImage and video hosting by TinyPicTwenty/Thirteen: OC Modern Fantasy RPGImage and video hosting by TinyPicANLResident Evil: Damnation

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4622 seconds | Archive