Skin created by cloudx. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Realm Of Tortall. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic New Poll

Hang out corner for the Rambling Roses, Where we duke out our plays etc.
Crispin Godwinson
Posted: Aug 31 2005, 03:31 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

"See proclaimations of love...aren't we just heading back to melodrama territory again? I much an ending that leaves people hanging. Everyone gets their just desserts for lying to each other and creeping around and no one winds up happily ever after except perhaps the poor commoner. It's something a bit different then, more....a morality play."

He look around, curious to see what everyone thought.
Eulia
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 02:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 101

"Yes, perhaps" said Eulia "I do think the commoner should try to save her though, if not from love for the sake of the baby. It would make the ladies cry. Perhaps the commoner could have lost an arm or something. That and the baby could be his punishment for the affair. Then no happily ever afters."
Eleanor of King's Reach
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 11:09 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 116

Anna smiled at Crispin admiringly, shaking her head. "That's almost too good. So, maybe at the tower scene, just when lady's about to get what's coming to her, nob mentions something that makes us all wonder whose baby it really was...

"A double crosser!" Anna exclaimed, jumping off her seat.

[You guys, we need to write this out and publish it on some site... We've spent too much time on this to just keep to RP...]
Kat Qamar
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 11:57 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 113

((Yeah, this is ponderous. Let's wrap it up.))

"Wouldn't that be a tad over . . .dramatic?" Kat asked, playing with the pen. She tugged on the end of her braid thoughtfully, staring at the page filled with her neat script. A frown wrinkled her brow. "Any one have a watch?" She asked.
Crispin Godwinson
Posted: Sep 2 2005, 10:36 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 111

((ooc: agreed, bored now. The roses need to actually DO something! I'm not sure they had watches in Tortall btw.))

Crispin stretched and yawned. "I'm sure I just heard the town bell ring 7. Which means, my loves, that I have places to be. I say we trust this story to Jono's capable hands now. So when do we next rehearse?"
Strawberry Tavernkeeper
Posted: Sep 2 2005, 08:49 PM

Member No.: 102

Strawberry was already starting to fall asleep. "How long did this take, anywho?" She questioned stretching her arms up. She really had nothing to add to anything or her own input. So, she had kept quiet the time.

Glancing about the area. she counted the costumers in the tavern. If five more came she would have to get back to barmaid work. At the question of the rehearsal, she responded with an inquiry. "Well, what's today?"
Kat Qamar
Posted: Sep 3 2005, 01:07 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 113

((Yeah, I thought about that and then decided . . . oh well))

"Seven?" Kat repeated and sighed. She needed to be home soon and the quickest way to her house was not the path someone followed after dark. It'd take her twenty-five minutes to get home.

"How about in three days?" She asked.
Eulia
Posted: Sep 3 2005, 10:38 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 101

"First practice?" Eulia asked. "Sounds like a plan. I ought to get going as well. I have to make sure Aiden gets to bed." Eulia stretched to her feet and gave a lazy yawn.

"I have faith in you Jono." she smiled coyly. "Have fun with it. Tata everyone" she said. As she walked home she was busy imagining the ways she could act the part. Too busy to notice anything strange.

OOC: Yeah, we should make sure Ms.Pierce doesn't steal our plotline for her next set. Hehehe. Now I have to go and make up something fun...
« Next Oldest | The Dancing Dove | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  Add Reply New Topic New Poll

Bump Realm of Tortall in the InvisionFree directory!

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5404 seconds | Archive

Settings, characters, and all information pretaining to Tamora Pierce's books are (c) Tamora Pierce and her publishers and are not used for profit. Original characters (c) their creators. Realm of Tortall RPG (c) 2005 Sera.