1. All users must register with the first and last name of their character. Note: If any user registered before reading the rules and needs a name change, please PM an admin immediately.
2. All users will start with one of the basic three starter Pokemon: Squirtle, Charmander, or Bulbasaur. No exceptions.
1. Users will stay in character at all times during the role-play. If you must add a small note to the role-play, you may do so, but "chatting" will not be allowed in the role-play area.
2. Users must post in third person, past tense during role-play. That means no "I'm walking to the store." Instead you would put "Amy walked to the store."
3. Do not double post. If you must go back and say something, edit your post. We are giving you the option to edit your own posts for a reason. Please use it.
4. Post at least five sentences in each post. Give the other person something to work with. We're not asking you to write a book. We just want everyone to be able to come up with a decent reply. It's not hard to post at least five sentences.
* 5. Once your profile is accepted, put a link in your signature so an admin can reach it without too much difficulty. Wether an image or text, it doesn't matter as long as it clearly says 'Profile'
1. Pokemon will gain EXP as they win battles. It takes 2 EXP to level up and Pokemon get 1 EXP for beating a Pokemon of lower level and 2 EXP for beating a Pokemon of higher level.
Overall Board Rules
1. No spamming!! Posts should be made in their respective forums and that is all.
2. Be polite. No fighting. If you have a problem with someone, either take it up with an admin or solve it with a Pokemon battle.
*Admins reserve the right to add or change rules as seen fit without notice*
This post has been edited by Cody Ryan on Sep 5 2010, 12:20 AM