InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Pokemon Destination. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome Click!
Board Info Click!
Staff Click!
Awards Click!
Links Click!
Credits Click!

Solaris Claire Strife
Midnight Skyress
Posted: Nov 30 2011, 11:23 PM

Time to tip the scales!
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 40

Solaris Claire Strife
Ready, Sis?
Character Face Claim: Fullmetal Alchemist , Lust
Player Name: Lust
Other Characters: None
Bonus Money: By Post or By Thread: 1 PD per word
Solaris Claire Strife
|| 25 || Female || Heterosexual || Trainer ||
{ Character Appearance }
She is 5'7" in height and weighs 116 lbs. She has a heart-shaped face and her hair consists of wavy red hair with curls extending all the way to her back. She is normally described as a beautiful, young woman and she has violet eyes. Her first wardrobe consists of a sleeveless white overcoat over a purple turtleneck shirt and a purple metallic pauldron with lime green stripes symbolizing her high rank. Additionally, she wears an emerald green cape attached to her left side, a long black sleeve over her left arm, knee-high, high-heeled black leather boots, and an emerald green miniskirt over high-topped orange shorts. She wears a blue pack strapped to her left leg, a pendant with a ruby gemstone on it, two black bands around her right bicep, and wears emerald earrings. For military work, she wears a black dress complete with long, black gloves with purple nodes on them. Her primary outfit consists of a long, black duster-style jacket with a red Ouroboros tattoo tattooed on the back, a purple turtleneck long-sleeved jacket, black dress pants, and the same long, black gloves with purple nodes on them. She also has the Flamel tattooed on her collarbone.
{ Personality }
Solaris was initially cold and distant towards others because she never had any real friends. She gets easily flustered when someone comments on how pretty she is, or if they request a date with her. She is usually blunt on sensitive topics and she has an irrational fear of being incinerated. As a State Alchemist and Pokemon Trainer, she displays no emotion when battling a trainer or a wild Pokemon, but sometimes, she does show emotions anyway. She has a kind and compassionate spirit and would go to great lengths to protect her friends. She strongly believes in her friends and protects them in any way she can. She hides her gentle side because she wants to be strong. She tends to be sarcastic and critical when someone acts childish in front of her. She frequently worries about her friends and family when they do heinous things that they're not supposed to do. Overall, she is serious about her job as a State Alchemist and cares deeply for justice.
{ Character History }
Solaris was born to Sylvia and Marcus Strife on a warm, summer day in the hospital. Three years after her birth, her little sister was born. At the age of six, her mother dies from an unknown sickness, prompting her mother's former student, Gale, to take care of her and her sister. The oldest of the three, Tempest, left home at the age of fifteen which left Lightning and her sister to fend for themselves. At the age of seven, she practiced alchemy and studied up on alchemical transmutations along with her sister. At the age of eleven, she and her sister tried to resurrect their dead mother, only for Cora to lose her body. Her foster mother protected both of them from harm which lead to another big event. At the age of twelve, she decides to study further by becoming Jacques's student who was the grandfather of Jean Havoc and master at Demon Alchemy. She promises to get her sister's body back whose soul now resides in a suit of armor. At the age of sixteen, she had already mastered Demon alchemy and is known as the Demon Alchemist. Jacques dies from an unknown illness, but before dying, he asks his grandson to look after his student. After her mentor's death, she becomes acquainted with his grandson, Jean Havoc. She enrolls at an academy and at the age of nineteen, goes off to war. After the war was over, Solaris decides to start a new life as one of Roy Mustang's subordinates at the age of twenty because she wants to continue her role as a State Alchemist and is reunited with Jean Havoc, a fellow soldier of Mustang's unit. After her father disappeared from her life, she devoted herself to finding the Philosopher's Stone. After a year, she decides to continue to work as a State Alchemist where she would yet embark on another adventure into the world of Pokemon.
{ Roleplay Example }
After my Ravenoid was defeated by Oberus, Sky said, "Good. At least you still got Monarus." The words echoed in my head as I looked over to where the little girl was standing. She was smiling and I really couldn't think of a way to beat her until I took out my Aquos Monarus. Sylvia and I set both of our Gate Cards and then I threw my Aquos Monarus onto my Gate Card as I said, "Bakugan Brawl! Aquos Monarus stand!" The BakuPod annnouced, "Monarus's power level at 330 Gs." She threw in her Bee Striker as she said, "Bakugan Brawl! Aquos Bee Striker stand!" The BakuPod annouced, "Bee Striker's power level at 400 Gs." But, before I could activate an Ability Card, she said, "Ability Activate! Blue Tornado!" I watched as my Monarus was dragged off of the battlefield by her Bee Striker and they both flew into the sky. Her Bee Striker dropped my Monarus and she was defeated. After her Bee Striker turned back to its sphere form, she said, "You lose. Blue Tornado lets me pull your Bakugan onto my area of the battlefield. Pretty neat, huh?" Sky said, "Light, put me in the game." I closed my eyes for a moment and then grabbed her. I said, "Okay." I pulled out another Gate Card and said, "Gate Card set!" My Gate Card was set onto the field and I asked, "Ready, Sky?" She replied, "Always." I knew what to do as it was all coming together, piece by piece.
CREATED BY FRAPPLE OF LS & BtN
^^
TrainerN
Posted: Dec 1 2011, 07:50 AM

Derp
Group Icon

Group: Trainer
Member No.: 87

Fixed your app, you just need to put things back onto it.
^^
TrainerN
Posted: Dec 7 2011, 11:50 AM

Derp
Group Icon

You just need to choose how you are paid.
If you choose by post its 350 per post but by word its 1pd per word so you would be expected to manage 350 words each post to make it worth while.
^^
TrainerN
Posted: Dec 14 2011, 07:51 AM

Derp
Group Icon

Not a huge fan of the character history but as another admin has accepted it I will leave it with these words:
Don't bring any other game/anime/manga reference into your Journey RP please, this is a Pokemon Site. Tyvm :3
^^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1204 seconds | Archive
skin created by carleigh of atf, sds, bi and sp