Hey Everyone!! ^^
Pink Rose Scans has decided to recruit *drum-roll* FORUM MODERATORS!!
The admins at Pink Rose (Lat, Hira and Shuri) thought that having moderators would mean that the forum would be a lot more organized (as there is quite a lot to do between the three of us ^^) .
There will be 2-3 forum moderators- the forum will be split into sections for you (if you list preferred sections to moderate in a rank order- with 1 being your favorite, then we will try to give you these ^^)
Previous experience isnít necessary, but please let us know if you have had any experience being a forum moderator
We are looking for someone who will be quite active on the forum (visits and checks up every few days for their sections) and if you go on hiatus or anything like that- that is no problem as long as you let us know
- Monitoring sections of the forum (this will be split between you- as mentioned)
- Making sure there is no spam in the relevant topic areas,
- Binning (not deleting) old topics which havenít had comments posted for over 2 months.
- Making sure there is no inappropriate language being used.
- No bullying by any member on the forum.
- Ensuring that there is no inappropriate content on the forum.
- Feeding back to admin on the status of the forum every month (keeping us updated e.g. if there has been anything youíve had to delete, sort out etc.)
- You have the ability to Ďwarní people- if someone does post anything inappropriate, you can PM them and kindly ask them to stop- they can do this TWICE and you can PM them twice- after this, they get a warning. If they keep doing this, the warning level will go up and eventually they will be banned. We donít want other members feeling unhappy at Pink Rose
What we would like to do is ask all those interested to answer a few questions and to either PM one of the admins or to email us on: email@example.com
Those Qs are as follows:
1) What is your username?
2) Are you a member of staff at the moment?
3) What is the best way to contact you- email, PM?
4) Do you have MSN messenger?
5) How often can you check your email and the forum?
6) Are you part of any other groups?
7) Do you have experience as a Forum Moderator?
The closing date for applications is going to be the 4th June 2010
Thank you for reading- and please apply!! ^^
We are nice admins I promise <3 We look forward to your applications!!
Lat, Hira and Shuri <3