Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pink Rose Scans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
Chatbox
Welcome to Pink Rose Scans!!! :D

WE HAVE MOVED: http://www.evilflowers.com please come here!

Dong Yi, Korean Drama MBC
animespog
Posted: Sep 22 2010, 09:36 PM

One Yellow Petal
Group Icon

Group: Readers
Member No.: 1,026

It's a historical Korean Drama that I'm watching avidly right now. It has 54 episodes out so far and I think they're ending it around 70. And I know, 50+ episodes seems kind of daunting and I had second thoughts about watching it at first. But! my parents were watching it so eventually I got hooked! onion9.gif

It takes place during the Joseon dynasty and it's about a girl that rises up from being a water maid to become the mother of the future king of Joseon. It's got a mixture of comedy, romance, and of course drama 54bd3bbb.gif

So if you've got time, be sure to check it out! onion29.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Affliates

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2363 seconds | Archive
�Pink Rose Scans 2010