1. Do NOT spam or advertise on our forum. Any post irrelevant to the topic, shorter than 5 words, is spam. There is no "but"s or "if"s for this. If I see advertisements or spamming, we will ban you.
2. Be polite. Some people may not know what "polite" means, so let me define it for you.
-Respect others, their thoughts, opinions, and actions.
-Do not use excessive profanities (don't swear too much).
4. Don't steal our stuff, by taking the credit page out. All our materials are "By fans, for fans". So Do NOT think to use our materials for your gain (meaning, DON'T EVEN TRY SELLING OUR STUFF).
5. Please don't stress out our staff, by asking us when X release is going to come out. Say "Thank You" instead of "More more more". We may hold on to it, and stall the release if you do.
6. Redundancy of topics is prohibited, meaning you cannot post a topic which is the same (or almost the same) as another topic in the forum
7. Only administrators and moderators are allowed to make new threads in the Site and Announcements forum, but everyone else is free to reply to the topics there.
8. You will acquire the warned status for a predetermined amount of time if you break at least 1 rule.
9. We will ban you, if after you have been warned, you continue to break the rules.