Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Penang Travel Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Click for Penang, Malaysia Forecast

Air Asia, Flat Bed Seats
marnpa
Posted: Jun 5 2010, 08:17 AM

Group: Member
Member No.: 4,610

Hi there. Has anyone flown on the new Air Asia Flat Bed Seats and if so, how did you find them??
moer2237
Posted: Jun 7 2010, 03:54 PM

Member No.: 4,634

Just did last month. It's comfortable! The only thing to note is your size. Being asian at 1.68meter it fits me well. Not sure how it fits for europeans who are relatively bigger that asians.

Cheers!
Moer Ahmad
www.mytravel22.com
brclarke
Posted: Aug 7 2010, 09:20 AM

Member No.: 4,676

I flew KUL-PER last April. When I rocked up at the airport my booked and paid for Premium seat had disappeared. They have gone from 28 seats in the Premium cabin down to 12 in order to have these beds. I've lodged a compliant and a request to be refunded the difference in fares but being Air Asia I'm not holding my breath.

Would have been nice if they had contacted me beforehand to tell me that due to the change in cabin configuration they were now overbooked in Premium!!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Penang General | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0375 seconds · Archive