This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Playstation Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

LBP on the way too!
JBlokeUK
Posted: Feb 25 2009, 09:28 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Very niiiiiice

Hot on the heels of the Motorstorm for PSP announcement posted by Brad, LittleBigPlanet is coming to PSP, happy days!!! bigsmile.gif

• LittleBigPlanet – Developed in conjunction with MediaMolecule, the critically acclaimed game LittleBigPlanet makes its way to the PSP, offering new SackBoy™ adventures with the same play, create, share experience for gamers on-the-go, in addition to brand new levels and environments specifically created for the platform
mmb
Posted: Feb 25 2009, 10:24 AM

lo-def n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

am personally really looking forward to this title hitting our portable friend 1181.gif

I'm hoping they include the ability to create things whilst on the go and then transfer them onto the PS3 version, as that would be sooooooo useful. I'm geting sick and tired of sketching things onto scraps of paper (I've got a big pile of ideas here, some of which I've used in levels I've built and others that are awaiting construction!)
BlindMonkey
Posted: Feb 25 2009, 01:18 PM

Master Tonberry

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

I read on the PS blog about this yesterday, and Assassins Creed too?

Overall the PSP had a great boost with these announcements. bigsmile.gif

I really need to try making a level, I entered the create section once but got overwhelmed. xd.gif
JBlokeUK
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 11:16 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Of all the games announced, this is the one im looking forward to the most, I just hope it isn't scaled down too much.

I hope this can be the game to get my wife into playing games...
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3940 seconds | Archive